|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Club.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When an teenage NVA soldier started to throw a grenade at Marlantes, how far from Marlantes was the hole he was standing in?
(a) 15 feet.
(b) 20 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 30 feet.
2. How old was Sergeant Bell?
3. How old was the girl from Mozambique whose picture Marlantes kept on a file cabinet?
4. How far was the bridge referenced in question 59 from Marlantes' company's position?
(a) 38 kilometers.
(b) 22 kilometers.
(c) 5 kilometers.
(d) 12 kilometers.
5. What types of trees covered the ridges where Marlantes and his fellow Scouts did their survival training?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the "Mahabharata" first written down and preserved?
2. What was Marlantes' great-grandmother's occupation?
3. What injuries did Marlantes suffer during the skirmish with the NVA teenager?
4. Where was Marlantes when he saw a little girl who had had her hands cut off to enhance her ability to beg?
5. Where did the skipper of Marlantes' unit go to college?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)