|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Club.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Marlantes traveled when he came home to find his son curled up with a photo of the two of them?
2. In Chapter Eight, what type of a mine blew off a soldiers lower jaw, face, and leg?
3. In Chapter Two, how old was Marlantes' when he endured a storm on his grandfather's fishing boat?
4. How many years after Marlantes killed the young NVA soldier did he first feel any emotion about having killed during the war?
5. What Vietnam War commander made Khe Sanh important militarily?
(a) Robert McNamara.
(b) William Westmoreland.
(c) John S. McCain
(d) Earle Wheeler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Marlantes philosophy tutor at Oxford?
2. What was the name of Marlantes' first wife?
3. What emotion did Marlantes feel about the killing he did so many years ago?
4. Where did Marlantes go when he first felt emotion about the killing he had done during the war?
5. How much time did Marlantes have after combat that could have been spent mourning and asking for forgiveness?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)