|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Numbness and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How large was the net that Marlantes' grandfather used to fish with?
(a) 1,200 feet.
(b) 50 feet.
(c) 3 football fields in length.
(d) 4 football fields in length.
2. What emotion did Marlantes feel about the killing he did so many years ago?
3. When was the "Mahabharata" first written down and preserved?
(a) 400 AD.
(b) 200 BC.
(c) 500 AD.
(d) 350 BC.
4. Where was Zoomer injured?
(a) Hoa Binh province.
(b) Lang Son province.
(c) Quang Tri province.
(d) Ha Giang province.
5. How old was Marlantes' youngest son when the German shepherd bit him?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people did Marlantes know were dead because of his behavior?
2. When an teenage NVA soldier started to throw a grenade at Marlantes, how far from Marlantes was the hole he was standing in?
3. During the time of the storm that Marlantes' endured on his grandfather's fishing boat, which was described in Chapter 2, how much were fisherman paid per pound for Sockeye salmon?
4. How big was the sturgeon that Marlantes and his grandfather caught in June, 1959?
5. Where did Marlantes' grandfather often fish?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)