|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Numbness and Violence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Marlantes' grandfather often fish?
(a) Willamette River.
(b) Columbia River.
(c) Applegate River.
(d) Blue River.
2. Who was Marlantes philosophy tutor at Oxford?
(a) Andrew Davies.
(b) John Mackie.
(c) William Brighton.
(d) Charlie Williams.
3. What was Marlantes religious affiliation growing up?
4. Where was Zoomer injured?
(a) Ha Giang province.
(b) Hoa Binh province.
(c) Lang Son province.
(d) Quang Tri province.
5. In Chapter Two, how old was Marlantes' when he endured a storm on his grandfather's fishing boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Marlantes' buddy who also shot at a teen NVA soldier with a grenade?
2. What were Marlantes and his grandfather afraid had slammed into their net in 1959?
3. How large was the net that Marlantes' grandfather used to fish with?
4. How many cylinders might an engine have on a boat like the one Marlantes' grandfather owned?
5. When was Zoomer injured?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)