|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Loyalty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the movie "Psycho" released?
2. Who was Marlantes philosophy tutor at Oxford?
(a) John Mackie.
(b) Andrew Davies.
(c) Charlie Williams.
(d) William Brighton.
3. Where did President Johnson give a speech in September 1967?
(a) New York City.
(b) El Paso.
(d) Washington D.C.
4. What did Carl Jung call "the gook inside"?
5. During the time of the storm that Marlantes' endured on his grandfather's fishing boat, which was described in Chapter 2, how much were fisherman paid per pound for Sockeye salmon?
(a) 22 cents.
(b) 33 cents.
(c) 51 cents.
(d) 48 cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Marlantes' German shepherd weight?
2. In the bush, what was usually the oldest age of the officers?
3. In Chapter Three, from what book did Marlantes include a quote by T. E. Lawrence?
4. What group of people ended up fighting for a government that was murdering millions in concentration camps?
5. When was the "Mahabharata" first written down and preserved?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)