|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the warrior hero in "Mahabharata"?
2. How long was Marlantes' arrival home delayed because he contracted NSU?
(a) 15 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 20 days.
3. For how many decades did Marlantes have flashbacks from the war that affected him emotionally?
4. Who urged Marlantes to attend an encounter, group-therapy weekend.
(a) His pastor.
(b) His wife.
(c) His employer.
(d) His father.
5. Where did Marlantes go when he first felt emotion about the killing he had done during the war?
(a) The woods.
(b) A meadow.
(c) His room.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter Nine, what street was Marlantes walking down?
2. In Chapter Nine, how long had Marlantes been back in the States?
3. Who did Philoctetes go to battle against?
4. What was the name of the private in Chapter Six who crawled over with Kool-Aid stains around his mouth?
5. How many years after the therapy-group experience, did Marlantes have dinner with Joseph Campbell?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)