Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julian say he did when two boys mugged him?
2. What do the teachers do to the boys if they misbehave?
3. What is the name of Valentino's sponsor?
4. What do the Sudanese blame Mary for?
5. What do Stacy and Philip want to know?
Essay Topic 1
Aside from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 2
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 3
Who are the SPLA and how influential were they in Sudan? What does Valentino thinks of the SPLA? How does Eggers express Valentino's views in the book?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)