Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julian say he did when two boys mugged him?
2. What do the teachers do to the boys if they misbehave?
3. What is the name of Valentino's sponsor?
4. What do the Sudanese blame Mary for?
5. What do Stacy and Philip want to know?
Discuss elements of the narrative structure: exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
Compare Valentino's character to the person he was at the beginning of the book to who he is at the end.
1. What did Valentino hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes Valentino ideas about life?
3. How has Valentino's character changed by the end of the book?
What problems does Valentino's generation face? How are the problems for Valentino's generation different from the problems his father's generation face? Identify and discuss a significant problem facing your generation.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)