|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does a commander ban the children from speaking?
2. What does Deng complain about?
(a) His painful feet.
(b) His bad stomach.
(c) His nose bleed.
(d) His headache.
3. What river do the children have to cross?
(a) The Gilo River.
(b) The Dut River.
(c) The Red River.
(d) The River Nile.
4. What is the name of Tabitha's ex-boyfriend?
5. What does the man give Valentino to eat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject does Miss Gladys teach?
2. What do the Sudanese blame Mary for?
3. What is the name of the trip Valentino has to make?
4. Who apologizes for Tabitha's death?
5. About what does Achor Achor tell a story?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Moses escape from the Arabs?
2. How does Achor Achor help Valentino?
3. How does life in Ethiopia start to get much better for Valentino?
4. Why does William start to throw sand at people?
5. How do the teacher's young nieces distract the boys?
6. How does the camp start to discipline the boys?
7. Why does the UN build a fence around the camp?
8. What problems are there between the Ethiopians and the Sudanese?
9. Describe Valentino's life at Kakuma.
10. How did the Arabs treat Moses?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)