|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What African country is Valentino from?
2. Over whose body is Moses standing?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His sister.
3. Who does Valentino say his mother is as strong as?
(a) A lion.
(b) Any weightlifter.
(c) Any man.
(d) A tiger.
4. Why does the man hit Valentino?
(a) He is getting too cocky.
(b) He tries to run.
(c) He refuses to talk.
(d) He starts to scream.
5. What does Dut explain to Valentino?
(a) Sudanese law.
(b) The political situation.
(c) The city they are traveling to.
(d) How to read a map.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael do when Valentino calls his name?
2. What did the soldiers think was in the locker?
3. Who does Valentino claim started slavery?
4. What does Valentino's father say the Sudanese could exchange the cattle for?
5. To whom does Valentino open his door?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the boys contract malaria?
2. What is the story of creation?
3. What problems do the boys have at the beginning of their journey?
4. What problems does Valentino's father have in Aweil?
5. How do the Arabs destroy Valentino's village?
6. How does Valentino's mother react when they hear airplanes?
7. Why does Valentino join Dut and his group?
8. How does Deng say he escaped the Arab soldiers?
9. What story does Valentino tell about Amath?
10. How does Valentino dissuade Achor Achor from joining from SPLA?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)