|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Phil's wife?
2. What did Mary Williams found?
(a) The Muslim foundation.
(b) The Sudanese foundation.
(c) The Lost Boys foundation.
(d) The Christian foundation.
3. What color is the dog?
4. What does the man give Valentino to eat?
5. What subject does Miss Gladys teach?
6. Who does William say attacked the Dinkas in the city?
(a) The Muslims.
(b) The army.
(c) The Arabs.
(d) The police.
7. What do the Japanese build for the camp?
(a) A library and a hospital.
(b) A restaurant and a rest center.
(c) A school and a playground.
(d) A well and cafe.
8. Who do the Sudanese think are going to kill the Dinkas in the camp?
(a) The UN.
(b) The Arabs.
(c) The Kenyan government.
(d) The rebels.
9. What language does a commander ban the children from speaking?
10. What is the name of the oldest boy?
11. Who does the commander say the prisoners have raped and abused?
(a) White women.
(b) Their own people.
(c) Each other.
(d) Arabic women.
12. What do the children plant on the farmland?
13. What does Valentino hope the MRI scan will answer for him?
(a) Why he can't get up in the mornings.
(b) Why he is feeling depressed.
(c) Why he is getting low grades at college.
(d) Why he can't find a girlfriend.
14. What does Noriyako get for Valentino?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A laptop.
(c) A bible.
(d) A cell phone.
15. Who does Miss Gladys say was surprisingly gentle with women?
(b) Adolf Hitler.
(c) Genghis Khan.
(d) George Bush.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William say they did when they saw the train behind on fire?
2. What does the man give Valentino to drink?
3. Who invites the boys to eat with them?
4. What kind of animal do the boys eat?
5. Where does Valentino walk to after Ethiopia?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)