|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bobby Newmyer's job?
(a) Film director.
2. What is the name of the leader of the SPLA?
(a) Moses Quidody.
(b) John Garang.
(c) Thomas Yonga.
(d) Jack Himmung.
3. What does the man give Valentino to eat?
4. What river do the children have to cross?
(a) The Dut River.
(b) The Red River.
(c) The River Nile.
(d) The Gilo River.
5. Who dies at the end of this section?
6. What do the children plant on the farmland?
7. Where does Valentino walk to after Ethiopia?
(b) Saudia Arabia.
8. With whom does William share his train carriage?
(a) The men.
(b) Women and children.
(c) Teenage boys.
(d) Teenage girls.
9. What kind of animal do the boys eat?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A hippo.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A lion.
10. Who do the people at the camp think is responsible for the bombings?
(a) Saddam Hussein.
(b) Vladimer Putin.
(c) Osama Bin Laden.
(d) Vaclav Havel.
11. What does William say they did when they saw the train behind on fire?
(a) Screamed for help.
(d) Soaked themselves in water.
12. What do Stacy and Philip want to know?
(a) How Dinkas spend their Christmas.
(b) Dinka food.
(c) Dinka phrases.
(d) Dinka law.
13. What is the name of Phil's wife?
14. Who apologizes for Tabitha's death?
(a) Valentino's Sudanese friends.
(b) Valentino's American friends.
(d) The American government.
15. What is the name of Tabitha's ex-boyfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the oldest boy?
2. Who does William say attacked the Dinkas in the city?
3. What does someone bomb in Kenya and Tanzania?
4. What did Mary Williams found?
5. What does Valentino hope the MRI scan will answer for him?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)