|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies at the end of this section?
2. What does the UN build for the camp?
(a) A fence.
(b) A church.
(c) A guard tower.
(d) A school.
3. For what is the fence built?
(a) To stop people leaving.
(b) To stop animals from attacking them.
(c) To help aid workers count people.
(d) To stop people coming in.
4. What did the Dinkas load the boys onto?
(a) A bus.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A wagon.
(d) A train.
5. What color is the dog?
6. What language does a commander ban the children from speaking?
7. Who does the commander say the prisoners have raped and abused?
(a) Arabic women.
(b) Each other.
(c) Their own people.
(d) White women.
8. What kind of animal devours two of the boys?
(a) A lion.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A hippo.
(d) A leopard.
9. What bites the boys as they wait for the boats?
10. What is the name of Tabitha's ex-boyfriend?
11. Who does Miss Gladys say was surprisingly gentle with women?
(b) Genghis Khan.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
(d) George Bush.
12. What does Julian say he did when two boys mugged him?
(a) Prayed for God to forgive them.
(b) Begged for mercy.
(c) Beat them up.
(d) Ran away.
13. In what war does Julian say he fought?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) World War II.
(c) The Iraq War.
(d) The Korean War.
14. What do the Sudanese blame Mary for?
(a) Not finding them adequate apartments.
(b) Their misrepresentation in the media.
(c) Not getting a college education.
(d) Not getting a job.
15. What does someone bomb in Kenya and Tanzania?
(a) Muslim temples.
(b) U.S. embassies.
(c) British embassies.
(d) Christian churches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river do the Lost Boys have to cross?
2. How did Duluma kill Tabitha?
3. What is Phil Mays' job?
4. Where does Bobby Newmyer live?
5. What do the children plant on the farmland?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)