|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what do the villagers attack the boys?
2. Who do the Sudanese think have too much freedom in America?
3. Why can the robbers not leave the house?
(a) Valentino is dying.
(b) The woman is injured.
(c) There is a policeman outside.
(d) They are locked in.
4. What class did Valentino attend with Tabitha?
(b) Home Economics.
5. What do the Arabs do for one hour?
(a) Loot the village.
(b) Burn down houses.
(c) Take in prisoners.
(d) Shoot their guns.
6. What agreement does Valentino say the Arabs ripped up?
(a) The Mecca agreement.
(b) The Addis Ababa agreement.
(c) The Nairobi agreement.
(d) The Sudan agreement.
7. What culture recognizes Sharia law?
(a) European culture.
(b) South American culture.
(c) Arab culture.
(d) African culture.
8. What country did Valentino walk to from Sudan?
(c) Saudi Arabia.
9. What city did Tabitha live in?
(a) New York.
10. What is the name of Valentino's girlfriend?
11. Where does Deng say he hid from the Arabs?
(a) The coal mine.
(b) The church.
(c) The school.
(d) The jungle.
12. What do the government soldiers say Valentino's father has been giving the rebels?
13. What is the capital of Sudan?
14. Why does the woman say she needs to use Valentino's phone?
(a) Her husband is ill.
(b) She has a gas leak.
(c) Her car has broken down.
(d) Her son is ill.
15. What is the name of the group's leader?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sadiq allow Valentino to sit?
2. What does Valentino say the rebels are burning down?
3. What is William's main talent?
4. What does the man use to hit Valentino?
5. Where did Valentino meet Tabitha?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)