|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the official name for the rebel soldiers?
2. Who did Tabitha live with in Seattle?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her sister.
3. Over whose body is Moses standing?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His brother.
4. Who does Valentino talk to on the walk to the village?
5. Why does Valentino decide to join Dut's group?
(a) He has no choice.
(b) He sees some people he knows.
(c) Dut is friendly.
(d) They offer him food.
6. How does Valentino try to raise the alarm?
(a) He sings.
(b) He screams.
(c) He kicks a door.
(d) He bangs his head against the wll.
7. What did Tabitha's mother refuse to allow her daughter to do?
(a) Go to America.
(b) Marry early.
(c) Learn English.
(d) Attend university.
8. Where does Valentino's father say they can live peacefully?
(a) Marial Bai.
9. What African country is Valentino from?
10. What does the boy drop on Valentino's head?
(a) A laptop.
(b) A telephone directory.
(c) A telephone.
(d) A bible.
11. What is the name of Valentino's girlfriend?
12. Where does the man kick Valentino when he tries to get up?
(a) The groin.
(b) The stomach.
(c) The head.
(d) The back.
13. Who do the Sudanese think have too much freedom in America?
14. What is the star Sadiq gives Valentino made from?
15. What country did Valentino walk to from Sudan?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Valentino work?
2. Why does the man hit Valentino?
3. What is the name of the man Valentino lives with?
4. What do the robbers put over Valentino's mouth?
5. What does Sadiq request Valentino's father to tell a story about?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)