|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sadiq allow Valentino to sit?
(a) His sofa.
(b) His car.
(c) His bicycle.
(d) His horse.
2. Who did Tabitha live with in Seattle?
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her brother.
3. Why does the woman say she needs to use Valentino's phone?
(a) Her car has broken down.
(b) Her husband is ill.
(c) She has a gas leak.
(d) Her son is ill.
4. Who arrives at Valentino's apartment in this section?
5. Where does Valentino work?
(a) A gym.
(b) A bar.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A cafe.
6. What country did Valentino walk to from Ethiopia?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
7. What is the name of Valentino's hometown?
(a) Marial Bai.
(b) Hobrecht Hume.
(c) Rova Torn.
(d) Mariane Fai
8. What is the African American woman's name?
9. Where does Valentino's father say they can live peacefully?
(a) Marial Bai.
10. Why does the man hit Valentino?
(a) He starts to scream.
(b) He refuses to talk.
(c) He tries to run.
(d) He is getting too cocky.
11. What is the official name for the rebel soldiers?
12. Who did the elders advise the Sudanese to keep away from in America?
(a) Native Americans.
(b) European Americans.
(c) African Americans.
(d) Asian Americans.
13. What is the capital of Sudan?
14. Where did Valentino meet Tabitha?
(d) Addis Ababa
15. What does Valentino's father want to do in Aweil?
(a) Open a cafe.
(b) Set up a shop.
(c) Join the rebels.
(d) Open a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Valentino's mother take him when they hear horses?
2. Where does Valentino hide when his mother does not return?
3. What is the name of Valentino's tribe?
4. Who do the Dinkas tell Valentino is dead?
5. Where does the man kick Valentino when he tries to get up?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)