|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XXII-XXIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Valentino go to fetch the water?
(a) The river.
(b) The sea.
(c) The lake.
(d) The stream.
2. What does someone bomb in Kenya and Tanzania?
(a) Christian churches.
(b) U.S. embassies.
(c) British embassies.
(d) Muslim temples.
3. Where does Bobby Newmyer live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) Washington DC.
4. What room does the boy run to when Valentino speaks to him?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The lounge.
(d) The bathroom.
5. What does Michael do when Valentino calls his name?
(b) Closes the bedroom door.
(c) Taunts him.
(d) Calls his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who apologizes for Tabitha's death?
2. What does the UN build for the camp?
3. What do the Sudanese blame Mary for?
4. What did Valentino and his two friends guard through the night?
5. What does Dut explain to Valentino?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)