|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters VII-IX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sadiq allow Valentino to sit?
(a) His sofa.
(b) His horse.
(c) His car.
(d) His bicycle.
2. What is the capital of Sudan?
3. What does the Arab soldier accidentally shoot?
(a) A cow.
(b) A horse.
(c) A car.
(d) A sheep.
4. What is the official name for the rebel soldiers?
5. Who did the elders advise the Sudanese to keep away from in America?
(a) Native Americans.
(b) Asian Americans.
(c) African Americans.
(d) European Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city did Tabitha live in?
2. What room does the boy run to when Valentino speaks to him?
3. Why does Valentino think the Sudanese have struggled in America?
4. What country did Valentino move to from Kenya?
5. What does Valentino's father say the Sudanese could exchange the cattle for?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)