|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Out: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the poem Asa is to recite with the boy in #65?
(a) Homeward Bound.
(b) Little Boy Blue.
(c) Onward and Upward.
(d) Easy Traveler.
2. Why does Asa scream while on the ride?
(a) His mother and Dave have walked away.
(b) He has dropped his wallet.
(c) He has vomited on the ride.
(d) He tries to get the man to stop the ride.
3. Why does Dave need Asa's help in the night?
(a) Because the basement is flooding.
(b) Because the storm has knocked the power out.
(c) Because a friend needs a ride to the hospital.
(d) Because Asa's mother took an overdose of sleeping pills.
4. Who is Dave?
(a) Asa's brother.
(b) The landlord.
(c) The cab driver.
(d) Asa's mother's boyfriend.
5. What kind of restaurant do Asa's mother and stepfather dine at before going to Show Night?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Asa retaliate for Dave's throwing a baseball at him?
2. What name does Dave call Asa after the carnival ride?
3. What is Asa doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. What day is it at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. Which sport does Dave not think much of when Asa asks him to help him?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)