|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Out: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Asa's skills in making friends?
(a) He can read people and know how to behave.
(b) He gives away his lunch every day.
(c) He brings candy for everybody.
(d) He invites them to pizza parties at his house.
2. What beverage has Dave made in the middle of the night?
(c) Hot chocolate.
3. What do Dave and Asa's mother argue about as they are moving into the house?
(a) Whether or not they will get pizza for dinner.
(b) Whether or not they should have hired movers.
(c) Whether or not Asa should get the large upstairs bedroom.
(d) Whether or not they can replace the front door.
4. What has Mrs. Brock named the classroom for Show Night?
(b) The green room.
(c) Grand Central Station.
5. What does Asa do when he sees Joel enter the auditorium?
(a) He stomps off the stage.
(b) He starts reciting his new poem.
(c) He decides to recite the poem that Joel knows.
(d) He asks to be excused.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the night, Asa's mother tries to hurt herself with ___________________.
2. What is Dave holding when he enters Asa's room unannounced one Saturday morning?
3. Who is Asa's new teacher?
4. What color of trousers is Joel wearing?
5. To whom does Asa try to give his school project vegetables?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)