As If: Chapters 1-6
1. How many stories are contained within "What Hearts"?
2. What day is it at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Moving day.
(b) The last day of school.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) The first day of school.
3. What is Asa doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Swimming in a pool.
(b) Walking home from school.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Taking a nap.
4. What is Asa's mood at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. What does Asa have that he wants to show his parents?
(b) Soccer ball.
(c) Grade card.
6. What has the librarian given to Asa?
(a) A t-shirt.
(b) A book.
(c) A book bag.
(d) A library card.
7. What vegetable has Asa grown as a class project?
(d) Green beans.
8. To whom does Asa try to give his school project vegetables?
(a) The bus driver.
(b) His mother.
(c) The crossing guard.
(d) His friend's mother.
9. What is the name of the person in #8?
This section contains 4,110 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)