|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of "Benavides, Texas, 1906"?
(a) Richard Beban.
(b) Quintin Prout.
(c) Robert Phillips.
(d) Marissa C. Martinez.
2. What does the narrator release in "I Give You Back"?
(a) Her memories.
(b) Her fear.
(c) Her inhibitions.
(d) Her anger.
3. Who wrote the poem "Work"?
(a) Nuala Archer.
(b) Jay Bremyer.
(c) Geoff Ripps.
(d) Fran Castan.
4. Who wrote "The Memory Prayer"?
(a) Frances Richard.
(b) John Phillip Santos.
(c) Fran Castan.
(d) Diana Der-Hovanessian.
5. Who is the author going to visit in "The Lost Glove Is Happy"?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Avalanche," the snow creates the belief that everything has a what?
2. What is an artistic representation of an abstract quality or idea as a person?
3. "Thinking of What the Jury is Deliberating" was written by whom?
4. In "Lament," the author asks someone to do what for her through the darkened sky?
5. Who wrote "Year's End"?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)