Short Answer Key
Section 1: Introduction, Dedication, pages 1-7
1. Where does Naomi Shihab Nye live?
San Antonio, Texas.
2. In the Introduction by Naomi Shihab Nye, the author leaves what behind on an airplane?
Her neck pillow.
3. In the Introduction by Naomi Shihab Nye, the author writes, "Losing makes us miserable, startles us awake. It's also" what?
4. Who wrote the poem "Dedication"?
5. What gets lost in the dark in "Dedication"?
6. Who wrote "What the Stones Knew"?
7. Who does the author tell to write his name on everything that belongs to him in "What the Stones Knew"?
8. Who is the author of "Years of Solitude"?
Dionisio D. Martinez.
9. Who wrote the poem "Orange Juice"?
Lisa Ruth Shulman.
10. Who is the author of "The Wren"?
11. What is the coat lined with in "My...
This section contains 2,170 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)