1. Where does Naomi Shihab Nye live?
San Antonio, Texas.
2. In the Introduction by Naomi Shihab Nye, the author leaves what behind on an airplane?
Her neck pillow.
3. In the Introduction by Naomi Shihab Nye, the author writes, "Losing makes us miserable, startles us awake. It's also" what?
4. Who wrote the poem "Dedication"?
5. What gets lost in the dark in "Dedication"?
6. Who wrote "What the Stones Knew"?
7. Who does the author tell to write his name on everything that belongs to him in "What the Stones Knew"?
This section contains 3,403 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)