|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: pages 161-170.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of "Song of the Prodigal Son"?
(a) Herberto Padilla.
(b) Angel Gonzales.
(c) Joy Harjo.
(d) Anzar Hitoshi.
2. Who is the author of "Truth"?
(a) Leroy V. Quintana.
(b) John Phillip Santos.
(c) David Keefe.
(d) Cyrus Cassells.
3. In "The Ants Are Using Sticks For Walls," ten-year-old girls want to be how old?
4. Who wrote "The Ants Are Using Sticks For Walls"?
(a) Sandra Gail Teichmann.
(b) Martha Christina.
(c) Emma Suarez-Baez.
(d) Ken Fontenot.
5. Who wrote "Naming"?
(a) Roger Jones.
(b) Lucille Clifton.
(c) Nancy Mairs.
(d) James Baker Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author going to visit in "The Lost Glove Is Happy"?
2. Who wrote "Leaving the Light On"?
3. What poem of Rolf Jacobsen's is included in the collection?
4. What poem of Memye Curtis Tucker's is included in the collection?
5. In "The Lost Glove Is Happy," the author loses her glove made where?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)