|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: pages 161-170.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Divorce," the author wakes suddenly and hears what?
2. Who wrote "My Grandmother Told Us Jokes"?
(a) David Keefe.
(b) Richard Beban.
(c) Jeffrey Shotts.
(d) Nicanor Parra.
3. In "Food. Music. Memory." the author recalls shouting Scotch and what as the negative things?
4. Who is the author of the poem "I Myself"?
(a) Anzar Hitoshi.
(b) Hal Sirowitz.
(c) Robert Dana.
(d) Angel Gonzales.
5. In "Waking Instructions," the author writes that one should allow oneself to be different, but it will feel like falling attached to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "Hitchhiker"?
2. "Today I'll Sit Still" is written by whom?
3. Who wrote "Year's End"?
4. Who does the author meet at a crossroads in "I Myself"?
5. What is stolen from the author in "A Game Nobody Won"?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)