|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: pages 161-170.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had shown the author how to play hide and seek in "Words My Friend Can't Bring Himself to Say"?
(a) Miss Emily.
(b) Miss Betty.
(c) Miss Becky.
(d) Miss Patty.
2. Who wrote "First Grade"?
(a) Roger Jones.
(b) Robert Dana.
(c) Bill Meissner.
(d) Herberto Padilla.
3. Who wrote "Legend"?
(a) Ben Judson.
(b) Craig Czury.
(c) Bruce Bennett.
(d) Philip Appleman.
4. Who is the author of "That Kind of Marriage"?
(a) Vern Rutsala.
(b) Hayan Charara.
(c) John Sangster.
(d) James Baker Hall.
5. Who is the author of "The Family Car"?
(a) Tom Absher.
(b) Jenny Browne.
(c) Kimberly J. Brown.
(d) Teresa Palomo Acosta.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Autumn Quince" was written by whom?
2. Who wrote "Raised Violence"?
3. In "Drifter, Owl, Mouse," the mouse prays inside what?
4. Who is the author of the poem "Insurance"?
5. Who is the author of "Tough Ride"?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)