|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: pages 161-170.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "Emergency Situation"?
(a) Barbara McCauley.
(b) Hal Sirowitz.
(c) Herberto Padilla.
(d) Robert Dana.
2. Who is the author of "The New Blade"?
(a) Hal Sirowitz.
(b) Jim Natal.
(c) Barbara McCauley.
(d) Anzar Hitoshi.
3. In "Passing Necessity," the author is humbled by hearing the first few bars of what song?
(a) Chopin's Scherzo in B minor.
(b) Vivaldi's Mandolin Concerto.
(c) Beethoven's Symphony No. 5.
(d) Brahms's Hungarian Dances.
4. In "How Forgetting Works in Late Winter," mounds of snow exhale under the what?
(b) Blue sky.
5. Who wrote "What Came to Me"?
(a) Cathy Song.
(b) Robert Phillips.
(c) Jay Bremyer.
(d) Jane Kenyon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of "Benavides, Texas, 1906"?
2. What does the narrator release in "I Give You Back"?
3. Who is the author of "Truth"?
4. Who does the author tell to write his name on everything that belongs to him in "What the Stones Knew"?
5. In "Child Proof," the author writes, "Child is proof We come from somewhere else Where everyone" what?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)