|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: pages 133-141.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Child Proof," the author writes, "Child is proof We come from somewhere else Where everyone" what?
2. Who is the author of "and sometimes i hear this song in my head"?
(a) Lisa Brandenburg.
(b) Harriet Jacobs.
(c) Daisy Zamora.
(d) Martha Christina.
3. Who is the author of "Years of Solitude"?
(a) Dionisio D. Martinez.
(b) Jim Natal.
(c) Sandra Gail Teichmann.
(d) David Hassler.
4. In "Shedding Skin," what does the author rub against?
(a) A glacier.
(b) A bear.
(c) A tree.
(d) A rock.
5. What poem did Leonard Nathan write in the collection?
(b) "It Was Here."
(c) "The Changeling."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Naomi Shihab Nye live?
2. When did the author lay out school supplies in "Bittersweet"?
3. Who is the author of "Organdy Curtains, Window, South Bank of the Ohio"?
4. "Other Lives" is by what author?
5. Donna Leed's untitled poem talks of how she never saw the road between her house and her grandmother's house why?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)