|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: pages 133-141.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Rosellen Brown's untitled poem, who asks what friends are for?
2. Who wrote "What Was Once Reached For"?
(a) Sekine Hiroshi.
(b) David Keefe.
(c) Nicanor Parra.
(d) Jeffrey Shotts.
3. Where does the narrator of "That Kind of Marriage" sleep?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In the dog house.
(c) In the garage.
4. Who does the author tell to write his name on everything that belongs to him in "What the Stones Knew"?
(a) His son.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His daugter.
5. Who is the author of "That Was the Summer We Had Animals"?
(a) Jack Ridl.
(b) Bill Meissner.
(c) Jimmy Santiago Baca.
(d) John Sangster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What poem by Tony Hoagland is included in the collection?
2. In "Last-Minute Message for a Time Capsule," the author writes, "we also had the righteous ones who worshiped the True Faith, and" what?
3. In "Food. Music. Memory." the author recalls shouting Scotch and what as the negative things?
4. Who is the author of "Organdy Curtains, Window, South Bank of the Ohio"?
5. In "Hitchhiker," the author sees a hitchhiker on the edge of town that is a pupil who stayed late after school to write loneliness and love where?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)