|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: pages 108-119.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gets lost in the dark in "Dedication"?
(a) A dog.
(b) A child.
2. "Other Lives" is by what author?
(a) Vern Rutsala.
(b) Hayan Charara.
(c) John Sangster.
(d) Maggie Anderson.
3. In Rosellen Brown's untitled poem, who asks what friends are for?
4. The author sees the ghosts of whom in "The House at 5 Allende Street"?
(a) His grandparents.
(b) His parents.
(c) His sister.
(d) His brother.
5. Who is the author of "Bittersweet"?
(a) Harriet Jacobs.
(b) Emma Mellon.
(c) Lavonne J. Adams.
(d) Nancy Mairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "What We Want," the author writes, "we all want to be lost, and looked for, and found again and welcomed home in the smoky darkness on any" what?
2. What is stolen from the author in "A Game Nobody Won"?
3. Who wrote "At Home"?
4. Who is the author of "and sometimes i hear this song in my head"?
5. Who is the author of "Organdy Curtains, Window, South Bank of the Ohio"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)