|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: pages 108-119.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the poem "Mindleaving"?
(a) Lucille Clifton.
(b) Hayan Charara.
(c) Andy Young.
(d) Nuala Archer.
2. Who wrote "Legend"?
(a) Bruce Bennett.
(b) Ben Judson.
(c) Philip Appleman.
(d) Craig Czury.
3. Who does the author tell to write his name on everything that belongs to him in "What the Stones Knew"?
(a) His mother.
(b) His daugter.
(c) His wife.
(d) His son.
4. Who wrote the poem "Dedication"?
(a) Sandra Gail Teichmann.
(b) Martha Christina.
(c) Lisa Ruth Shulman.
(d) Jim Natal.
5. What is stolen from the author in "A Game Nobody Won"?
(a) A wallet.
(b) A watch.
(c) Gold coins.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the poem "Insurance"?
2. In "Divorce," the author wakes suddenly and hears what?
3. "Battleground State Park" is written by whom?
4. "A Serenade" is written by whom?
5. "Mother's Day" was written by whom?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)