Quiz: Section 9: pages 96-107 to Section 12: pages 133-141
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In "What Came to Me," the author takes the last piece of what from a box?
a) A puzzle.
2. What is the name of the narrator's son in "Tough Ride"?
3. What poem by Tony Hoagland is included in the collection?
b) "The Changeling."
c) "It Was Here."
d) "The Question."
4. In "Food. Music. Memory." the author recalls shouting Scotch and what as the negative things?
5. In "Passing Necessity," the author is humbled by hearing the first few bars of what song?
This section contains 295 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)