|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: pages 96-107.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the narrator find his ancestor's name in "Letter to an Ancestor"?
(a) A personal letter.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A painting.
(d) A census book.
2. Who wrote "Emergency Situation"?
(a) Hal Sirowitz.
(b) Barbara McCauley.
(c) Robert Dana.
(d) Herberto Padilla.
3. Who had shown the author how to play hide and seek in "Words My Friend Can't Bring Himself to Say"?
(a) Miss Emily.
(b) Miss Betty.
(c) Miss Becky.
(d) Miss Patty.
4. What does the father serve in "Battleground State Park"?
(a) Potato salad.
(b) Fish sticks.
(d) Lobster tails.
5. When did the author lay out school supplies in "Bittersweet"?
(a) Every two weeks.
(b) New Years Day.
(c) Just before Christmas.
(d) Each August.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of "That Was the Summer We Had Animals"?
2. Who wrote "What Came to Me"?
3. Mom threw out the author's what in "Emergency Situation"?
4. Who is the author of "Drifter, Owl, Mouse"?
5. Who is the author of "The New Blade"?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)