|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: pages 96-107.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Almost Evenly Divided," the author's life is nearly evenly divided between being Puerto-Rican and a what?
(a) San Franciscan.
(c) New Yorker.
2. Who is the author of "Benavides, Texas, 1906"?
(a) Richard Beban.
(b) Robert Phillips.
(c) Quintin Prout.
(d) Marissa C. Martinez.
3. Who is the author of "The Family Car"?
(a) Jenny Browne.
(b) Teresa Palomo Acosta.
(c) Kimberly J. Brown.
(d) Tom Absher.
4. Who is the author of "Letter to an Ancestor"?
(a) Naomi Shihab Nye.
(b) Joy Harjo.
(c) Diana Der-Hovanessian.
(d) Dwight Fullingim.
5. In "Lens," the author wonders about the shouting in the house and why who must be watched?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "First Grade"?
2. "Today I'll Sit Still" is written by whom?
3. Who is the author of "Bittersweet"?
4. Who wrote "Taking My Son to His First Day of Kindergarten"?
5. Who is the author of "That Was the Summer We Had Animals"?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)