Quiz: Section 1: Introduction, Dedication, pages 1-7 to Section 10: pages 108-119
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. "Mother's Day" was written by whom?
a) Sandra Gail Teichmann.
b) Lisa Ruth Shulman.
c) Roger Jones.
d) Daisy Zamora.
2. Who wrote the poem "Mindleaving"?
a) Hayan Charara.
b) Lucille Clifton.
c) Andy Young.
d) Nuala Archer.
3. In "Naming," the author has lost the meaning of words, but she still knows the meaning of sugar and what?
c) Pine needle.
4. In "Going Home," the author sees the addressee in where today?
a) The bus station.
b) The train station.
c) Hailing a cab.
d) The airport.
5. Who is the author of "Song of the Prodigal Son"?
This section contains 259 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)