Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chuckles makes many different references to ________________.
2. Who is Mclean's little stepsister?
3. What does Mclean learn about the prep cook at the restaurant?
4. Who is Mclean very happy to see at the restaurant?
5. What are David and his father doing when Mclean goes outside?
Essay Topic 1
What is the greatest lesson Mclean learns from her mother? Is it that important lessons are also painful ones? What will Mclean always recall about lessons from her mother?
Essay Topic 2
Create a brief character study of Mclean. What did she look like? What were her positive personality traits? What were her dreams and fears? What was most valuable to her in her world?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Opal. What is her role in the story? What was the author trying to accomplish by developing Opal's character in the novel?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)