Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chuckles makes many different references to ________________.
2. Who is Mclean's little stepsister?
3. What does Mclean learn about the prep cook at the restaurant?
4. Who is Mclean very happy to see at the restaurant?
5. What are David and his father doing when Mclean goes outside?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Deb. What is her role in the story? What was the author trying to accomplish by developing Opal's character in the novel?
Essay Topic 2
What is the greatest lesson Mclean learns from her mother? Is it that important lessons are also painful ones? What will Mclean always recall about lessons from her mother?
Essay Topic 3
Explain Mclean's method of creating a new persona each time she enters a new school. Why does Mclean feel the need to reinvent herself with each move? What is the underlying psychological reason that Mclean creates her different identities?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)