Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chuckles makes many different references to ________________.
2. Who is Mclean's little stepsister?
3. What does Mclean learn about the prep cook at the restaurant?
4. Who is Mclean very happy to see at the restaurant?
5. What are David and his father doing when Mclean goes outside?
Create a brief character study of Mclean's father. What did he look like? What were his positive personality traits? What were his dreams and fears? What was most valuable to him in his world?
Explain Mclean's method of creating a new persona each time she enters a new school. Why does Mclean feel the need to reinvent herself with each move? What is the underlying psychological reason that Mclean creates her different identities?
Describe the overall setting for the story. Why does the author use the setting she does? What is the time period of the story? How important is the time period to the attitudes and issues of the characters?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)