|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chuckles' mood when he shows up at Mclean's house?
(d) Very excited.
2. What is the state of the Luna Blu restaurant by now?
(a) It has radically changed.
(b) It has closed.
(c) It is not doing well.
(d) It has improved slightly.
3. When Mclean hears her father yelling in the restaurant, she knows that ___________________.
(a) He is angry at her.
(b) He can't get his car to start.
(c) He has burned himself.
(d) He is firing somebody.
4. What shop does Mclean enter after she walks to town?
5. What does Mclean do with her stepsister and stepbrother while her mother unloads the car at the beach house?
(a) Tucks them in bed.
(b) Takes them to the water.
(c) Feeds them supper.
(d) Gives them a bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Mclean what she is going to do since the restaurant is closing?
2. Where is Gus being transferred for his job?
3. Whom does Gus begin to date?
4. What is David not allowed to eat in his house?
5. Mclean learns that home isn't actually a specific location, it is ________________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mclean learn about why her mother has met with an attorney?
2. What has happened to David as a result of Mclean's calling him to come to the Poseidon the night she was so upset?
3. How are Mcean's relationships with her parents and David making her feel more content now?
4. Why do Mclean and Deb especially enjoy going to Riley's house for dinner?
5. What is different about this new place for Mclean and her father that typically doesn't happen?
6. What is it about the model that makes it seem so orderly according to Mclean?
7. What is unusual about Mclean's seeing her mother on TV when David and his father are over watching the game?
8. How is this trip to the beach different from other trips there for Mclean and her mother?
9. How does Mclean feel about being in this town after living here for two months?
10. What options does Mclean have regarding her father's move to Hawaii?
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)