|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mclean learns that her friends have discovered her ____________________ on a social networking site.
(a) Other identities.
(b) Birthday photos.
2. The quilt that Mclean's mother had made for her was made with _____________________.
(c) Mclean's baby clothes.
3. What is Mclean's mother doing when Mclean sees her on TV?
(c) Making a phone call.
4. Who is Mclean's little stepsister?
5. What is Chuckles' mood when he shows up at Mclean's house?
(d) Very excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom has Mclean defended all through the book?
2. Mclean learns that home isn't actually a specific location, it is ________________________.
3. What game does Mclean play with David?
4. Where can David not go since he is grounded?
5. When will Mclean and Gus be leaving for his new job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is different about this new place for Mclean and her father that typically doesn't happen?
2. What good comes out of Mclean's stay at the Poseidon regarding her parents' views of her?
3. What are Mclean's evolving thoughts about what home really is as she and her parents talk about the future?
4. What options does Mclean have regarding her father's move to Hawaii?
5. Explain the foreshadowing used by the author when she mentions Mclean's old car?
6. Where does Mclean go after she leaves the beach house and who does she call to comfort her?
7. Why does Mclean feel like she is being pushed out of her mother's house when she sees her things in storage and where does she go for a feeling of solidity?
8. What does Mclean learn about why her mother has met with an attorney?
9. What is it about the model that makes it seem so orderly according to Mclean?
10. What is unusual about Mclean's seeing her mother on TV when David and his father are over watching the game?
This section contains 1,002 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)