|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impresses Mclean most about the dinner?
(a) The family interactions.
(b) The music.
(c) The table settings.
(d) The exotic food.
2. What does Mclean do when she thinks that her mother doesn't really want her at the beach house?
(a) Confronts her mother.
(b) Calls her father to come get her.
(c) Takes a bus back home.
(d) Drives away in her old car.
3. What does Mclean promise Deb she will do before she leaves?
(a) To teach her how to make a souffle.
(b) To go to dinner with her.
(c) To turn in her term paper.
(d) To say goodbye.
4. Who accompanies Mclean and her mother on their beach vacation?
(b) Her twin siblings.
5. The quilt that Mclean's mother had made for her was made with _____________________.
(a) Mclean's baby clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What usually happens before Mclean and her father leave a place?
2. Where will Mclean be going instead of going to Hawaii?
3. What does Mclean tell David about regarding life in a restaurant?
4. What does Mclean not have for the beach vacation?
5. What game does Mclean play with David?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)