|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What community service project is Dave working on?
(a) The model.
(b) Painting lines on highways.
(c) Neighborhood trash pick-up.
(d) Washing trucks.
2. What is the name of the restaurant Mclean and her father are eating at as the book opens?
(a) Luna Blu.
(b) Luna Sea.
(c) Blue Lagoon.
(d) Blue Moon.
3. Where does Dave work?
(a) A gas station.
(b) A grocery.
(c) A bakery.
(d) A fast food restaurant.
4. Dave tells Mclean that his parents are ________________.
5. Why does Mclean do all the cooking for her and her father?
(a) She is tired of eating fast food.
(b) Her father cannot cook anything.
(c) Her father is a chef and doesn't want to cook at home.
(d) She wants to train to be a chef.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Dave's parents upset with him?
2. Who calls the house looking for Mclean's father?
3. What do Dave and his friend ask Mclean to do?
4. Who is Lindsay?
5. Who is fighting any changes at the restaurant where Mr. Sweet is consulting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does David tell Mclean about his parents and why they are upset with him?
2. What does Mclean think about when she watches the stars from a party next door one night?
3. What is revealed about Mclean's transient lifestyle as she views comments on her social networking page?
4. Who is Peter and how is his personality revealed more in his request that Mclean go to a game with her mother?
5. Why is Mclean reluctant to attend the big basketball game in town?
6. What happened that made Mclean feel as if she no longer fit into her mother's world?
7. Why is Mclean's mother upset when she phones Mclean at the beginning of Chapter 5?
8. Why does Mclean prefer to leave a place without saying goodbye?
9. What perspective does David give to Mclean when she is upset with her mother and having to go to the basketball game?
10. What examples do David and Mclean share with each other when discussing actions and consequences?
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)