|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Opal's nemesis?
(c) Mr. Sweet.
2. Riley tells Mclean that Dave is interested in whom?
3. Which of the girls spends time at Dave's house?
4. Where had Mclean's parents first met?
(a) At college.
(b) At church.
(c) At the beach.
(d) At a museum.
5. What is Mclean's stepfather's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mclean injured at school on Monday morning?
2. What appears unexpectedly in the kitchen when Mclean is there?
3. What name does Mclean use when introducing herself to Opal?
4. After whom is McLean named?
5. Why does a reporter take pictures of Mclean, David and some other kids?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the premise of WHAT HAPPENED TO GOODBYE?
2. In what way does Mclean feel that she is taking her mother's place regarding her father?
3. What is revealed about Mclean's transient lifestyle as she views comments on her social networking page?
4. What examples do David and Mclean share with each other when discussing actions and consequences?
5. What does Mclean reveal about her mother's background and her parents' relationship later on?
6. What changes does Mclean see in her mother when she spots her at the big game?
7. Who is Peter and how is his personality revealed more in his request that Mclean go to a game with her mother?
8. What happened that made Mclean feel as if she no longer fit into her mother's world?
9. Why does Mclean prefer to leave a place without saying goodbye?
10. Riley points out something to Mclean about making friends when she helps Mclean after she injures herself at her locker? What does Riley tell her that surprises Mclean?
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)