Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chuckles makes many different references to ________________.
(b) New cars.
2. Who is Mclean's little stepsister?
3. What does Mclean learn about the prep cook at the restaurant?
(a) He can sing opera.
(b) He used to be a jockey.
(c) He has five kids.
(d) He once attended Harvard.
4. Who is Mclean very happy to see at the restaurant?
5. What are David and his father doing when Mclean goes outside?
(a) Playing pitch and catch.
(b) Practicing putting.
(c) Cleaning out the garage.
(d) Painting the fence.
6. What does Mclean tell David about regarding life in a restaurant?
(a) The free food she gets.
(b) How she has to wash dishes all the time.
(c) She hates waiting tables.
(d) The difficulties of being an owner.
7. Whom does Gus begin to date?
8. Why is Gus pleased about the inclement weather?
(a) Gus can go to work later.
(b) Mclean will get a day off school.
(c) It will delay Chuckles at the airport.
(d) People will linger in the restaurant.
9. What is David not allowed to eat in his house?
(c) Raw cookie dough.
(d) Chocolate cake.
10. Who is with her father when Mclean returns home?
(b) Her mother.
11. What does David ask Mclean to do?
(a) Be his girlfriend.
(b) Go to a party with him.
(c) Send him a postcard.
(d) Wax his car.
12. What are Mclean's plans for Spring Break?
(a) She is going to Texas with David.
(b) She is going to Florida with Deb.
(c) She is going to the beach with her mother.
(d) She is staying home.
13. What does Mclean's father tell her when she comes home from school one day?
(a) He is going to marry Opal.
(b) He has been fired from his job.
(c) Her mother wants to re-work the custody agreement.
(d) They are moving again.
14. Who accompanies Mclean and her mother on their beach vacation?
(b) Her twin siblings.
15. What does Mclean discover about her mother during the week they spend at the beach?
(a) Her mother is pregnant again.
(b) Her mother really is still her mother.
(c) Her mother never really loved her.
(d) Her mother regrets leaving her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money do David and his friends have now for their trip?
2. How did Mclean's parents know where she was when she left the beach house?
3. What does Mclean do when she thinks that her mother doesn't really want her at the beach house?
4. How long have Mclean and her father now lived in Lakeview?
5. Who/What is Mclean researching at the library in Chapter 11?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)