|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mclean sits and analyzes the sky, what does she recall?
(a) A poem she once read.
(b) Stargazing with her mother.
(c) A Van Gogh painting.
(d) A drawing she did as a child.
2. Who is visiting her father when Mclean returns home from school in Chapter 8?
(b) Mclean's mother.
3. Who is Lindsay?
(a) Dave's sister.
(b) The owner of the restaurant.
(c) The town's Councilwoman.
(d) Mclean's cousin.
4. What does Mclean's father think tells the most about a restaurant?
(a) Its pricing.
(b) Its service.
(c) Its basic foods.
(d) Its decor.
5. What did Mclean and her mother buy when they went on beach vacations before the divorce?
(b) Flip flops.
(c) Big hats.
6. In what year of school is Mclean?
7. Which of the following is NOT something that upsets Mclean's mother about Mclean's life?
(a) She has to act as a caretaker to her father.
(b) She is not going steady with a boy.
(c) She is always traveling around.
(d) She had to leave school to get insurance papers.
8. Who is the basketball player Mclean's mother fell in love with?
(a) Jake Meyers.
(b) Max Jenkins.
(c) Hoops Mclean.
(d) Peter Hamilton.
9. What do Dave and his friend ask Mclean to do?
(a) Go to a concert.
(b) Go for ice cream.
(c) Play basketball.
(d) Go to a baseball game.
10. What is Mclean's last name?
11. What is the name of Mclean's new high school?
(a) Jackson High.
(b) Lincoln Heights High.
(c) George Washington High.
(d) Lakeview High.
12. How does Mclean meet Deb?
(a) Her locker is next to Mclean's.
(b) She introduces herself to Mclean in the cafeteria.
(c) She is partnered with her in Biology class.
(d) They are both trying out for cheerleading.
13. What does David bring to Mclean on the evening after she injured herself at school?
(a) Hot soup.
(b) Homework assignments.
(c) A DVD.
(d) Ice cream.
14. What does Mclean do when she wakes in the night and realizes a party is going on next door?
(a) She calls the police.
(b) She asks the neighbors to be quiet.
(c) She joins the party.
(d) She sits and dreams about going to a party.
15. How many beers did Dave have at his party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mclean's mother?
2. What is one story circulating at school about Mclean's injury?
3. Who calls the house looking for Mclean's father?
4. In how many towns has Mclean lived in two years?
5. How is Mclean injured at school on Monday morning?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)