|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Mclean when she is injured at school?
2. Who invites Mclean to eat lunch with some girls at school?
3. Who is Opal?
(a) Mr. Sweet's girlfriend.
(b) Mclean's grandmother.
(c) Mclean's new friend.
(d) A restaurant employee.
4. Who tries to contact Mclean when she is on the computer?
(a) Her teacher.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her ex-boyfriend.
(d) Her best friend.
5. What is Mclean's middle name?
6. At what times does Mclean usually miss her mother?
(a) When she is falling asleep.
(b) When she is shopping.
(c) When she is cooking.
(d) When she is doing homework.
7. What does Mclean's father think tells the most about a restaurant?
(a) Its decor.
(b) Its basic foods.
(c) Its pricing.
(d) Its service.
8. What does Mclean learn about Dave?
(a) He is a star quarterback.
(b) He is a genius.
(c) He is the senior class president.
(d) He is mentally delayed.
9. Opal agrees to put together a model of the town in exchange for what?
(a) Free newspaper advertising.
(b) An oil change for her car.
(c) Use of a parking lot for the restaurant.
(d) Complimentary accounting services.
10. What had Mclean's mother given to her when she moved out?
(a) A baby quilt.
(b) A wedding dress.
(c) A photo album.
(d) A cookbook.
11. Who calls the house looking for Mclean's father?
(d) Mclean's mother.
12. Who is Mclean's mother?
(b) Mary Ann.
13. Who is the boy who saves Mclean from the police at the neighbor's party?
14. How many beers did Dave have at his party?
15. What is Mclean's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mclean need to get at the house before going to the hospital?
2. What do Dave and his friend ask Mclean to do?
3. Why are Dave's parents upset with him?
4. What is Mclean's stepfather's name?
5. Which of the following is NOT something that upsets Mclean's mother about Mclean's life?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)