|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mclean's middle name?
2. Why is Mclean hesitant about going to the game with her mother?
(a) She feels she is betraying her father.
(b) She has a lot of homework to do.
(c) She is not feeling well.
(d) She knows her mother will lecture her.
3. What business did Mclean's parents have early in their marriage?
(c) Pet grooming.
4. Which of the following is NOT something that upsets Mclean's mother about Mclean's life?
(a) She is always traveling around.
(b) She has to act as a caretaker to her father.
(c) She had to leave school to get insurance papers.
(d) She is not going steady with a boy.
5. What does Mclean need to get at the house before going to the hospital?
(a) A laptop.
(b) Cell phone.
(c) A robe.
(d) An insurance card.
6. Who is fighting any changes at the restaurant where Mr. Sweet is consulting?
7. What item does Deb comment on at Mclean's house?
(a) A plant
(b) A chair.
(c) A quilt.
(d) A TV.
8. Mclean feels that ________________ ruined basketball for her.
(a) Her foot injury.
(c) Her father.
(d) Traveling around.
9. Who calls the house looking for Mclean's father?
(c) Mclean's mother.
10. What do Dave and his friend ask Mclean to do?
(a) Go for ice cream.
(b) Go to a baseball game.
(c) Go to a concert.
(d) Play basketball.
11. What does Mclean's mother try to persuade her to do when she calls?
(a) Go to the beach house with her.
(b) Go to church with her.
(c) Go to a movie with her.
(d) Go shopping with her.
12. What community service project is Dave working on?
(a) Washing trucks.
(b) Neighborhood trash pick-up.
(c) Painting lines on highways.
(d) The model.
13. What had Mclean's mother given to her when she moved out?
(a) A cookbook.
(b) A wedding dress.
(c) A baby quilt.
(d) A photo album.
14. At what times does Mclean usually miss her mother?
(a) When she is doing homework.
(b) When she is shopping.
(c) When she is cooking.
(d) When she is falling asleep.
15. Who is the person sitting in Mclean's house when she first arrives there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a name that Mclean has used in different schools she has attended?
2. Who is Opal's nemesis?
3. Why is David in jeopardy of losing his vacation trip with his friends?
4. What name does Mclean use when introducing herself to Opal?
5. With what was Mclean obsessed when she was younger?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)