|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mclean has step-siblings who are __________________.
(a) Older than she is.
2. What does Mclean need to get at the house before going to the hospital?
(a) A laptop.
(b) A robe.
(c) An insurance card.
(d) Cell phone.
3. In what year of school is Mclean?
4. Who invites Mclean to eat lunch with some girls at school?
5. Mclean realizes that Deb is considered a/an ______________ by the other students.
(d) Beauty queen.
6. Who is visiting her father when Mclean returns home from school in Chapter 8?
(c) Mclean's mother.
7. Mclean feels that ________________ ruined basketball for her.
(b) Her father.
(c) Traveling around.
(d) Her foot injury.
8. Dave tells Mclean that his parents are ________________.
9. What did Mclean and her mother buy when they went on beach vacations before the divorce?
(a) Flip flops.
(b) Big hats.
10. What appears unexpectedly in the kitchen when Mclean is there?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A model airplane.
(c) A golf ball.
(d) A basketball.
11. Who tries to contact Mclean when she is on the computer?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Her teacher.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her ex-boyfriend.
12. Who is the basketball player Mclean's mother fell in love with?
(a) Max Jenkins.
(b) Peter Hamilton.
(c) Jake Meyers.
(d) Hoops Mclean.
13. Who is Mclean's mother?
(c) Mary Ann.
14. What does Mclean do when she wakes in the night and realizes a party is going on next door?
(a) She sits and dreams about going to a party.
(b) She asks the neighbors to be quiet.
(c) She calls the police.
(d) She joins the party.
15. Where does Dave work?
(a) A fast food restaurant.
(b) A gas station.
(c) A bakery.
(d) A grocery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the house looking for Mclean's father?
2. Who helps Mclean when she is injured at school?
3. After whom is McLean named?
4. Where had Mclean's parents first met?
5. Why is David in jeopardy of losing his vacation trip with his friends?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)