Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David bring to Mclean on the evening after she injured herself at school?
(a) Homework assignments.
(b) A DVD.
(c) Ice cream.
(d) Hot soup.
2. Who is Opal?
(a) A restaurant employee.
(b) Mclean's new friend.
(c) Mclean's grandmother.
(d) Mr. Sweet's girlfriend.
3. Who is Mclean's mother?
(d) Mary Ann.
4. This book is written from the perspective of whom?
(b) Mr. Sweet.
(c) Mclean's mother.
5. Which of the following is NOT a name that Mclean has used in different schools she has attended?
6. Who is visiting her father when Mclean returns home from school in Chapter 8?
(b) Mclean's mother.
7. Who calls the house looking for Mclean's father?
(a) Mclean's mother.
8. Which of the girls spends time at Dave's house?
9. What does Mclean's father think tells the most about a restaurant?
(a) Its decor.
(b) Its service.
(c) Its pricing.
(d) Its basic foods.
10. Why does Mclean tell Riley that she doesn't make friends?
(a) She is so shy.
(b) She moves so much.
(c) She doesn't want to get hurt.
(d) She is a loner.
11. Why does Mclean do all the cooking for her and her father?
(a) Her father is a chef and doesn't want to cook at home.
(b) Her father cannot cook anything.
(c) She is tired of eating fast food.
(d) She wants to train to be a chef.
12. Why does Mclean's stepfather contact her via computer?
(a) To ask her to meet her mother at a game.
(b) To ask her to dinner.
(c) To offer free tickets to her and some friends.
(d) To offer to take her shopping for school clothes.
13. Where do Dave and his friends plan to go on a trip?
(a) New York.
14. What appears unexpectedly in the kitchen when Mclean is there?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A basketball.
(c) A model airplane.
(d) A golf ball.
15. What does Mclean do when she wakes in the night and realizes a party is going on next door?
(a) She joins the party.
(b) She asks the neighbors to be quiet.
(c) She sits and dreams about going to a party.
(d) She calls the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person sitting in Mclean's house when she first arrives there?
2. What is the name of Mclean's new high school?
3. When Mclean sits and analyzes the sky, what does she recall?
4. How is Mclean injured at school on Monday morning?
5. Who is Mclean's father's boss?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)