|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to contact Mclean when she is on the computer?
(a) Her teacher.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her ex-boyfriend.
(d) Her best friend.
2. What community service project is Dave working on?
(a) Washing trucks.
(b) Painting lines on highways.
(c) Neighborhood trash pick-up.
(d) The model.
3. Why is David in jeopardy of losing his vacation trip with his friends?
(a) His grades have slipped.
(b) He won't look for a job.
(c) He wrecked the car.
(d) He drank beer at a party.
4. At what times does Mclean usually miss her mother?
(a) When she is shopping.
(b) When she is doing homework.
(c) When she is cooking.
(d) When she is falling asleep.
5. Which of the following is NOT a name that Mclean has used in different schools she has attended?
6. Who drives Mclean to the hospital when her father is injured?
7. Who is Opal's nemesis?
(a) Mr. Sweet.
8. Which of the girls spends time at Dave's house?
9. Dave tells Mclean that he had had enough credits to go to college after which grade?
10. What is Mclean's middle name?
11. Opal agrees to put together a model of the town in exchange for what?
(a) Complimentary accounting services.
(b) An oil change for her car.
(c) Free newspaper advertising.
(d) Use of a parking lot for the restaurant.
12. What did Mclean and her mother buy when they went on beach vacations before the divorce?
(c) Flip flops.
(d) Big hats.
13. Who is the boy who saves Mclean from the police at the neighbor's party?
14. Riley tells Mclean that Dave is interested in whom?
15. What item does Deb comment on at Mclean's house?
(a) A TV.
(b) A plant
(c) A quilt.
(d) A chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person sitting in Mclean's house when she first arrives there?
2. Who is Mclean's father?
3. What had Mclean's mother given to her when she moved out?
4. Where had Mclean's parents first met?
5. What sound awakens Mclean at the beginning of Chapter 5?.
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)