|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Gus pleased about the inclement weather?
(a) Mclean will get a day off school.
(b) People will linger in the restaurant.
(c) Gus can go to work later.
(d) It will delay Chuckles at the airport.
2. Who is the person sitting in Mclean's house when she first arrives there?
3. What name does Mclean use when introducing herself to Opal?
4. What does Mclean do when she wakes in the night and realizes a party is going on next door?
(a) She calls the police.
(b) She sits and dreams about going to a party.
(c) She joins the party.
(d) She asks the neighbors to be quiet.
5. What does Mclean offer to do if her mother will drop the legal action?
(a) Agree to call Peter her father.
(b) Spend more time with her every week.
(c) Go to the beach house with her.
(d) Visit an expensive college.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money do David and his friends have now for their trip?
2. What does Mclean's mother try to persuade her to do when she calls?
3. What shop does Mclean enter after she walks to town?
4. Why does Mclean become defensive of Opal with her father?
5. In what year of school is Mclean?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)