|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mclean injured at school on Monday morning?
(a) She slammed her locker on her hand.
(b) She hurt herself by pulling a mirror off her locker door.
(c) She fells down a staircase.
(d) She spilled chemicals in chemistry class.
2. Who is the person sitting in Mclean's house when she first arrives there?
3. Opal agrees to put together a model of the town in exchange for what?
(a) An oil change for her car.
(b) Complimentary accounting services.
(c) Use of a parking lot for the restaurant.
(d) Free newspaper advertising.
4. When Mclean hears her father yelling in the restaurant, she knows that ___________________.
(a) He has burned himself.
(b) He can't get his car to start.
(c) He is firing somebody.
(d) He is angry at her.
5. Why is David in jeopardy of losing his vacation trip with his friends?
(a) His grades have slipped.
(b) He won't look for a job.
(c) He drank beer at a party.
(d) He wrecked the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mclean learn about why David never showed up at the hotel?
2. Why does a reporter take pictures of Mclean, David and some other kids?
3. What is Katherine's response when Mclean confronts her for the choices she has made?
4. In how many towns has Mclean lived in two years?
5. David tells Mclean the story behind his ________________.
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)