|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mclean learn about why David never showed up at the hotel?
(a) He got lost.
(b) He got grounded.
(c) His car broke down.
(d) He ran out of gas.
2. What are Opal and the other restaurant workers talking about in Chapter 12?
(a) Specials for today's lunch menu.
(b) Fresh produce available today.
(c) Colors for decorating the second floor.
(d) How tired they are from working so much.
3. Who is required to put together Opal's model of the city?
(a) A group of teens for a class project.
(b) A group from the retirement community.
(c) A group of teens doing community service.
(d) A group of women from the garden club.
4. Where is Mclean packing to go at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) The mountains.
(b) The beach.
(c) The new house.
5. What does Mclean's father tell her when she comes home from school one day?
(a) They are moving again.
(b) Her mother wants to re-work the custody agreement.
(c) He has been fired from his job.
(d) He is going to marry Opal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mclean learn about the prep cook at the restaurant?
2. What name does Mclean use when introducing herself to Opal?
3. Who is with her father when Mclean returns home?
4. Mclean learns that her mother had not been talking about her at the beach house, but rather about _______________.
5. When Mclean sits and analyzes the sky, what does she recall?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)