|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mclean very happy to see at the restaurant?
2. Who/What is Mclean researching at the library in Chapter 11?
(b) The Civil War.
(c) Town history.
(d) Ernest Hemingway.
3. What usually happens before Mclean and her father leave a place?
(a) They donate things to charity.
(b) Gus buys a new car.
(c) They paint their house.
(d) He gets into a relationship.
4. David tells Mclean the story behind his ________________.
5. What are Opal and the other restaurant workers talking about in Chapter 12?
(a) Fresh produce available today.
(b) Colors for decorating the second floor.
(c) Specials for today's lunch menu.
(d) How tired they are from working so much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mclean do all the cooking for her and her father?
2. What game does Mclean play with David?
3. Why is Mclean hesitant about going to the game with her mother?
4. This book is written from the perspective of whom?
5. Who invites a group of kids to her home for dinner?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)