|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mclean and her mother buy when they went on beach vacations before the divorce?
(a) Big hats.
(c) Flip flops.
2. What do the students want to include on the model?
(a) Road signs and animals.
(b) Road signs and store signs.
(c) People and animals.
(d) People and stoplights.
3. After whom is McLean named?
(a) A basketball coach.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her mother's best friend.
(d) Her grandmother.
4. How is Mclean injured at school on Monday morning?
(a) She slammed her locker on her hand.
(b) She hurt herself by pulling a mirror off her locker door.
(c) She spilled chemicals in chemistry class.
(d) She fells down a staircase.
5. What is one story circulating at school about Mclean's injury?
(a) She crashed her car.
(b) She spent a night in jail.
(c) She was hit as a result of jealousy in a love triangle.
(d) She slammed the car door on her hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who/What is Mclean researching at the library in Chapter 11?
2. What are David and his father doing when Mclean goes outside?
3. What does Mclean find at the beach house that surprises her?
4. Who helps Mclean when she is injured at school?
5. Why is Deb nervous in Chapter 17?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)