|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the state of Mclean's relationship with David at the end of the book?
(a) She thinks he is annoying.
(b) She likes to flirt with him.
(c) She has broken up with him.
(d) It is deeper than she had realized.
2. What is Katherine's response when Mclean confronts her for the choices she has made?
(a) Mclean needs to grow up.
(b) Katherine knows she has made mistakes.
(c) Katherine tells her that she is being a brat.
(d) Mclean can't place all the blame on her mother.
3. David tells Mclean the story behind his ________________.
4. Who is required to put together Opal's model of the city?
(a) A group of teens for a class project.
(b) A group of teens doing community service.
(c) A group of women from the garden club.
(d) A group from the retirement community.
5. What are David and his father doing when Mclean goes outside?
(a) Painting the fence.
(b) Cleaning out the garage.
(c) Playing pitch and catch.
(d) Practicing putting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Mclean's parents not realized about her?
2. Whom does Mclean drive off with in Chapter 18?
3. What does David bring to Mclean on the evening after she injured herself at school?
4. What surprising weather conditions does Mclean wake up to in Chapter 9?
5. Whom does Gus begin to date?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)