|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mclean's father think tells the most about a restaurant?
(a) Its pricing.
(b) Its basic foods.
(c) Its service.
(d) Its decor.
2. After whom is McLean named?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) A basketball coach.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her mother's best friend.
3. Where does Dave work?
(a) A fast food restaurant.
(b) A grocery.
(c) A gas station.
(d) A bakery.
4. Why does Mclean tell Riley that she doesn't make friends?
(a) She doesn't want to get hurt.
(b) She is so shy.
(c) She moves so much.
(d) She is a loner.
5. What are Opal and the other restaurant workers talking about in Chapter 12?
(a) Colors for decorating the second floor.
(b) How tired they are from working so much.
(c) Fresh produce available today.
(d) Specials for today's lunch menu.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many beers did Dave have at his party?
2. What is Mclean's stepfather's name?
3. What does Mclean feel about living in Lakeview?
4. Why does a reporter take pictures of Mclean, David and some other kids?
5. What appears unexpectedly in the kitchen when Mclean is there?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)