|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mclean sits and analyzes the sky, what does she recall?
(a) A poem she once read.
(b) Stargazing with her mother.
(c) A Van Gogh painting.
(d) A drawing she did as a child.
2. What does Mclean learn about the prep cook at the restaurant?
(a) He used to be a jockey.
(b) He once attended Harvard.
(c) He can sing opera.
(d) He has five kids.
3. Who is Mclean very happy to see at the restaurant?
4. What name does Mclean use when introducing herself to Opal?
5. What does Mclean tell David about regarding life in a restaurant?
(a) How she has to wash dishes all the time.
(b) The difficulties of being an owner.
(c) She hates waiting tables.
(d) The free food she gets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Opal agrees to put together a model of the town in exchange for what?
2. What does David bring to Mclean on the evening after she injured herself at school?
3. Who does Gus tell Mclean that he is trying to avoid?
4. Which of the following is NOT a name that Mclean has used in different schools she has attended?
5. Who is required to put together Opal's model of the city?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)