1. What is Mclean's last name?
2. What is Mclean's father's job?
(b) Restaurant consultant.
(d) Car salesman.
3. What is the name of the restaurant Mclean and her father are eating at as the book opens?
(a) Blue Moon.
(b) Luna Blu.
(c) Luna Sea.
(d) Blue Lagoon.
4. What does Mclean's father think tells the most about a restaurant?
(a) Its decor.
(b) Its pricing.
(c) Its basic foods.
(d) Its service.
5. Which of the following is NOT a name that Mclean has used in different schools she has attended?
6. What is Mclean's middle name?
7. After whom is McLean named?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her mother's best friend.
(c) A basketball coach.
(d) Her aunt.
8. Who is the basketball player Mclean's mother fell in love with?
(a) Hoops Mclean.
(b) Max Jenkins.
(c) Peter Hamilton.
(d) Jake Meyers.
9. Why does Mclean do all the cooking for her and her father?
(a) Her father is a chef and doesn't want to cook at home.
(b) She wants to train to be a chef.
(c) She is tired of eating fast food.
(d) Her father cannot cook anything.
This section contains 4,015 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)