1. What is Mclean's last name?
2. What is Mclean's father's job?
(a) Restaurant consultant.
(b) Car salesman.
3. What is the name of the restaurant Mclean and her father are eating at as the book opens?
(a) Blue Lagoon.
(b) Blue Moon.
(c) Luna Blu.
(d) Luna Sea.
4. What does Mclean's father think tells the most about a restaurant?
(a) Its service.
(b) Its pricing.
(c) Its basic foods.
(d) Its decor.
5. Which of the following is NOT a name that Mclean has used in different schools she has attended?
6. What is Mclean's middle name?
7. After whom is McLean named?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) A basketball coach.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her mother's best friend.
8. Who is the basketball player Mclean's mother fell in love with?
(a) Max Jenkins.
(b) Peter Hamilton.
(c) Jake Meyers.
(d) Hoops Mclean.
9. Why does Mclean do all the cooking for her and her father?
(a) She is tired of eating fast food.
(b) She wants to train to be a chef.
(c) Her father is a chef and doesn't want to cook at home.
(d) Her father cannot cook anything.
This section contains 4,015 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)