|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chris feel while trying to connect with Ann?
2. What does Ann say when Chris says he is her husband?
(a) Her husband is dead.
(b) She was divorced many years ago.
(c) Her husband is traveling.
(d) She has never been married.
3. What does Chris realize about Ann's house?
(a) It is isolated.
(b) It is amazingly well-kept for being in hell.
(c) It is the same as always.
(d) It is based on the one she loved in Florence.
4. Why does Chris want to reincarnate?
(a) To live a full, long live the next time.
(b) To be with Ann, to love her, to help her the best way he knows how.
(c) To help his children.
(d) To make a better contribution to humankind.
5. Where is Ann?
(a) In the family room writing.
(b) In bed.
(c) In the bathtub with no water.
(d) On the grass outside their bedroom window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Chris at the opening of Chapter 36?
2. How is the realm organized that Chris and Albert enter?
3. How does Chris react to Ann's death?
4. What does Chris say about his house?
5. How does Ann actually die?
Short Essay Questions
1. Has Albert ever been in the Lower Realms?
2. Can there be any type of communication between souls in Summerland and those on Earth?
3. What is the result of Chris having a grateful attitude?
4. What does Chris do to try to make a connection with Ann and what is her response?
5. How does Chris persist in trying to make Ann see her situation and what is the result?
6. Describe Albert and Chris' initial entry into the Lower Realms.
7. Who does Chris see in Summerland and what is the outcome? Do you think it seems likely?
8. What crosses in front of Chris on the driveway of Ann's home in Hell and what might be the symbolism of the scene?
9. How does Chris next try to make a connection and what is the result?
10. What happens to Chris when he is tricked by a gang of men in the Lower Realm?
This section contains 1,171 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)