|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the crater they encounter?
(a) A deep lake of fire.
(b) A deep lake of mud.
(d) A place as close to Hell as there is.
2. What does Chris realize about Ann's house?
(a) It is the same as always.
(b) It is amazingly well-kept for being in hell.
(c) It is based on the one she loved in Florence.
(d) It is isolated.
3. Where is Chris at the opening of Chapter 36?
(a) Still with Ann in Hell.
(b) At the next level above Summerland.
(c) Back in Summerland.
(d) Reincarnated in India.
4. How does Chris' posture change?
(a) He slumps further and further.
(b) He appears more like the people around him.
(c) It does not change.
(d) He becomes more upright in order to look intimidating.
5. How man years are typically spent in afterlife before the rebirth process?
(b) One or two.
(d) A few.
Short Answer Questions
1. What puzzles Chris after Ginger's attack?
2. What does Ann first tell Chris?
3. Through whom is Ann's punishment meted?
4. How does Chris react to Ann's death?
5. What does Albert believe about Ann's suicide?
Short Essay Questions
1. Once Chris decides he will reincarnate soon, what does he have to learn first?
2. How does Chris persist in trying to make Ann see her situation and what is the result?
3. Where is Chris at the opening to Chapter 36 and what has he accomplished?
4. What does Chris realize about Ann's view of her situation?
5. What do you think it means when Chris says he is realizing there is so much more than what the limited human mind can conceive?
6. What happens to those who commit suicide?
7. Describe the first meeting between Chris and Ann.
8. How does Chris next try to make a connection and what is the result?
9. What happens to Chris when he is tricked by a gang of men in the Lower Realm?
10. What does Albert say about Hell?
This section contains 1,271 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)