|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Chris' sacrifice done?
(b) Ensures Chris can move up to a higher realm.
(c) Ensures Chris can some day reincarnate.
(d) It has spared Ann the bleak and horrible reality of remaining in her afterlife.
2. What shapes a person's soul?
(a) Life after life of effort in combination with periods of rest, reflection, and study.
(b) Knowing God.
(c) Being true to self.
(d) Living a good life.
3. At the end of Chapter 35, what does Ann finally realize?
(a) That she is not dead.
(b) That she should not have killed herself.
(c) That she is truly alone.
(d) That Chris is her husband.
4. What does it feel like as Chris and Albert enter another sphere?
5. How does Chris react to Ann's death?
(a) He feels guilty.
(b) He feels perplexed.
(c) He grieves as if he were on Earth.
(d) He is sad but now they can be together.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ann respond to Chris?
2. What happens each time Chris tries to make a connection?
3. What crosses the driveway in front of Chris?
4. Why are his aunt and uncle the way they are?
5. Who on Earth is able to handle communication with those in the spirit world?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do you think it means when Chris says he is realizing there is so much more than what the limited human mind can conceive?
2. How does Chris react to the knowledge of Ann's suicide?
3. Where is Chris at the opening to Chapter 36 and what has he accomplished?
4. How does Chris decide where and with whom to reincarnate?
5. Once Chris decides he will reincarnate soon, what does he have to learn first?
6. Has Albert ever been in the Lower Realms?
7. What does Chris decide to do about Ann and how does Ian's belief offer some possibility of success?
8. What is ironic about Ann's response to Chris when he asks her about her husband?
9. What does Chris realize about Ann's view of her situation?
10. Describe the first meeting between Chris and Ann.
This section contains 1,285 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)