|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ann actually die?
(b) She is murdered.
(c) A cable car accident.
(d) She does not die.
2. What does Chris realize about Ann's house?
(a) It is amazingly well-kept for being in hell.
(b) It is isolated.
(c) It is based on the one she loved in Florence.
(d) It is the same as always.
3. What happens if a child is born dead?
(a) The soul will then be stuck in an ethereal coma.
(b) The soul finds another baby not yet claimed.
(c) The soul ceases to exist.
(d) The soul must wait a minimum of a thousand years to try again.
4. What does Chris now have to learn?
(a) To go with the flow.
(b) Nothing; everything is known at the Summerland level.
(c) How to be patient.
(d) How to reincarnate.
5. Who agrees to help create a connection with Ann?
(a) Only Albert.
(b) Albert and his friends.
(c) An angel.
(d) No one that Chris asks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to a person who commits suicide?
2. Why is Chris not that close to his father?
3. How man years are typically spent in afterlife before the rebirth process?
4. What does Ann want from Chris?
5. What puzzles Chris after Ginger's attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is ironic about Ann's response to Chris when he asks her about her husband?
2. How does Chris decide where and with whom to reincarnate?
3. What does Albert say about Hell?
4. What is the process of incarnation/reincarnation that souls go through?
5. What does Chris do to try to make a connection with Ann and what is her response?
6. Describe Albert and Chris' initial entry into the Lower Realms.
7. What happens as Chris and Albert continue walking deeper into the Lower Realms?
8. What do you think it means when Chris says he is realizing there is so much more than what the limited human mind can conceive?
9. What does Chris decide to do about Ann and how does Ian's belief offer some possibility of success?
10. How does Chris react to the knowledge of Ann's suicide?
This section contains 1,317 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)