|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what details about Ann's husband does Chris ask?
(a) His personality.
(b) His secrets.
(c) Height, hair color, eye color, occupation.
(d) His likes and dislikes.
2. How does Chris define heaven?
(a) As the opposite of Hell.
(b) As a real, physical location.
(c) As a place of peace.
(d) As a state of mind.
3. What is Chris finally successful in doing?
(a) Going back to Earth to see Ann in the hospital.
(b) Enlisting Albert's help.
(c) Leaving Summerland.
(d) Getting an audience with God.
4. What happens to one's memories after reincarnation?
(a) They are easily accessible for at least the first 10 years.
(b) They cease to exist for eternity.
(c) They are dormant in the brain.
(d) They are erased.
5. Who is with Ann?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kills Ann in Chris' dream?
2. What does Ann say she would do if she had the courage?
3. Where is Ann?
4. For whom does Ann cry?
5. Why does Albert warn Chris that it will be nearly impossible to help Ann?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is ironic about Ann's response to Chris when he asks her about her husband?
2. What do you think it means when Chris says he is realizing there is so much more than what the limited human mind can conceive?
3. What happens to those who commit suicide?
4. Where is Chris at the opening to Chapter 36 and what has he accomplished?
5. How does Chris decide where and with whom to reincarnate?
6. How does Chris react to the knowledge of Ann's suicide?
7. Do you think what Chris is describing is what you would imagine Hell to be like?
8. How does Chris next try to make a connection and what is the result?
9. Can there be any type of communication between souls in Summerland and those on Earth?
10. What is the process of incarnation/reincarnation that souls go through?
This section contains 1,065 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)