|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris choose to go back as when he reincarnates?
(a) A writer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) He is not sure yet.
(d) An aboriginal.
2. What type of emotional atmosphere is there?
(c) Gluttony, despair, hate.
3. What had once been a defining force for Ann?
(c) Her children.
4. Of what does Albert remind Chris?
(a) That these people deserve what they get.
(b) To use his mind to be strong.
(c) That these people are not complete souls.
(d) That these people can choose to change.
5. What happens when a soul obtains perfection?
(a) It is ready for the ultimate meeting with God.
(b) It becomes an avatar.
(c) It becomes God.
(d) It stays in its last carnation to help others ascend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What puzzles Chris after Ginger's attack?
2. What has Chris' sacrifice done?
3. What does Ann want from Chris?
4. What does Chris realize about Ann?
5. Who on Earth is able to handle communication with those in the spirit world?
Short Essay Questions
1. What could Ann have done differently on Earth following the death of Chris which would have not resulted in her being where she is?
2. Has Albert ever been in the Lower Realms?
3. What is ironic about Ann's response to Chris when he asks her about her husband?
4. What is the process of incarnation/reincarnation that souls go through?
5. How does Chris have a third vision of Ann and what is the significance of the vision?
6. What crosses in front of Chris on the driveway of Ann's home in Hell and what might be the symbolism of the scene?
7. What happens to those who commit suicide?
8. What is the result of Chris having a grateful attitude?
9. How does Chris decide where and with whom to reincarnate?
10. What happens to Chris when he is tricked by a gang of men in the Lower Realm?
This section contains 1,196 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)