Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to one's memories after reincarnation?
(a) They are easily accessible for at least the first 10 years.
(b) They cease to exist for eternity.
(c) They are dormant in the brain.
(d) They are erased.
2. What does Ian believe?
(a) That his mother did not intend to kill herself.
(b) Ian believes in the salvation of his mother and prays for her.
(c) That his mother is damned for all time.
(d) That his mother is with Chris.
3. What keeps Ann from making a connection with Chris?
(a) Not knowing she is dead.
(b) Apathy and despair.
(c) The rules of Hell.
4. How does Ann's house appear to Chris as he approaches it?
(a) The house is smaller, dirtier, unkempt, giving it a dismal and forlorn look.
(b) Exactly like their old house.
(c) Different types of shrubs and bushes around it.
(d) Larger and with more stuff in it.
5. Why does Ginger growl at Chris?
(a) Because Chris is yelling at Ann.
(b) Because Chris is irritating Ann.
(c) Because Chris touches Ann.
(d) Because Chris is slapping Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann first tell Chris?
2. What does Albert propose to do?
3. Of what does Albert remind Chris?
4. What had once been a defining force for Ann?
5. At the end of Chapter 35, what does Ann finally realize?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)