|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creature do they see?
(a) A tarantula.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A phoenix.
(d) An eagle.
2. What does Albert say about the place they are in at the end of Chapter 27?
(a) This is the best of all the Hells.
(b) This is probably where Ann is.
(c) This is the wrong Hell because there are no suicides in this one.
(d) This is one Hell of many Hells.
3. Why does Ginger growl at Chris?
(a) Because Chris is slapping Ann.
(b) Because Chris is irritating Ann.
(c) Because Chris touches Ann.
(d) Because Chris is yelling at Ann.
4. At the end of Chapter 35, what does Ann finally realize?
(a) That Chris is her husband.
(b) That she is truly alone.
(c) That she is not dead.
(d) That she should not have killed herself.
5. Why does Chris want to reincarnate?
(a) To be with Ann, to love her, to help her the best way he knows how.
(b) To live a full, long live the next time.
(c) To help his children.
(d) To make a better contribution to humankind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chris define heaven?
2. Why is Chris angry?
3. What does Chris now have to learn?
4. What does Albert propose to do?
5. What keeps Ann from making a connection with Chris?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Chris see in Summerland and what is the outcome? Do you think it seems likely?
2. What does Chris decide to do about Ann and how does Ian's belief offer some possibility of success?
3. Briefly describe Ann's home in Hell.
4. Describe Albert and Chris' initial entry into the Lower Realms.
5. What happens to Chris when he is tricked by a gang of men in the Lower Realm?
6. What is the process of incarnation/reincarnation that souls go through?
7. Where is Chris at the opening to Chapter 36 and what has he accomplished?
8. What happens to those who commit suicide?
9. How does Chris next try to make a connection and what is the result?
10. How does Chris have a third vision of Ann and what is the significance of the vision?
This section contains 1,340 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)