|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann first tell Chris?
(a) That her husband will be home soon.
(b) That her husband left her.
(c) The pine trees have died because the water is shut off.
(d) That she is not married.
2. What puzzles Chris after Ginger's attack?
(a) That his afterlife body can feel pain and can actually bleed.
(b) That there is no blood or pain.
(c) That Ann does not try to stop Ginger.
(d) That he feels nothing.
3. Why is Chris angry?
(a) Because he was told Ann would live 24 more years.
(b) Because he was told Ann would live 44 more years.
(c) Because Ann did not get the help she obviously needed.
(d) Because he was told Ann is his soulmate and they'd be together.
4. What is Ann's initial gratitude replaced with after Chris gets rid of the creature?
5. What keeps Ann from making a connection with Chris?
(a) The rules of Hell.
(c) Not knowing she is dead.
(d) Apathy and despair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chris finally successful in doing?
2. What does Chris say about his Aunt Vera and Uncle Eddy?
3. What happens to one's memories after reincarnation?
4. What does Chris now have to learn?
5. What type of emotional atmosphere is there?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to those who commit suicide?
2. Has Albert ever been in the Lower Realms?
3. How does Chris have a third vision of Ann and what is the significance of the vision?
4. How does Chris use gratitude to help his frame of mind and to reach out again to Ann?
5. What does Albert say about Hell?
6. Do you think what Chris is describing is what you would imagine Hell to be like?
7. What do you think it means when Chris says he is realizing there is so much more than what the limited human mind can conceive?
8. What crosses in front of Chris on the driveway of Ann's home in Hell and what might be the symbolism of the scene?
9. How does Chris persist in trying to make Ann see her situation and what is the result?
10. Who does Chris see in Summerland and what is the outcome? Do you think it seems likely?
This section contains 1,043 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)