|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Albert say about communicating with those on Earth?
(a) Only an angel can do it.
(b) You have to have permission from God to do so.
(c) It is possible.
(d) It is impossible.
2. What kills Ann in Chris' dream?
(a) A bear.
(b) An airplane crash.
(c) A mountain lion.
(d) A tornado.
3. What happens when a soul obtains perfection?
(a) It stays in its last carnation to help others ascend.
(b) It becomes an avatar.
(c) It becomes God.
(d) It is ready for the ultimate meeting with God.
4. What does it feel like as Chris and Albert enter another sphere?
5. As the atmosphere worsens, what happens to Chris' thoughts and behavior?
(a) They get better so he can be a good example.
(b) They are not affected.
(c) They are erratic.
(d) They degrade as well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Ann?
2. What had once been a defining force for Ann?
3. Why is Chris angry at Albert?
4. Why is Chris angry?
5. Why does Albert warn Chris that it will be nearly impossible to help Ann?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the process of incarnation/reincarnation that souls go through?
2. What do you think it means when Chris says he is realizing there is so much more than what the limited human mind can conceive?
3. Briefly describe Ann's home in Hell.
4. How does Chris persist in trying to make Ann see her situation and what is the result?
5. Describe the first meeting between Chris and Ann.
6. What crosses in front of Chris on the driveway of Ann's home in Hell and what might be the symbolism of the scene?
7. What is ironic about Ann's response to Chris when he asks her about her husband?
8. How does Chris use gratitude to help his frame of mind and to reach out again to Ann?
9. Who does Chris see in Summerland and what is the outcome? Do you think it seems likely?
10. What happens to those who commit suicide?
This section contains 1,183 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)