|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creature do they see?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A tarantula.
(c) A phoenix.
(d) A turtle.
2. What puzzles Chris after Ginger's attack?
(a) That Ann does not try to stop Ginger.
(b) That he feels nothing.
(c) That his afterlife body can feel pain and can actually bleed.
(d) That there is no blood or pain.
3. What happens when a soul obtains perfection?
(a) It becomes an avatar.
(b) It stays in its last carnation to help others ascend.
(c) It becomes God.
(d) It is ready for the ultimate meeting with God.
4. What does Chris recognize?
(a) The cat from next door.
(b) A poor imitation of his home on Earth.
(c) An emblem on the roof.
(d) Nothing looks familiar.
5. What is Ann's initial gratitude replaced with after Chris gets rid of the creature?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is everywhere?
2. In what does Ann still refuse to believe?
3. What do the damned do in the vacuum of Hell?
4. When Ann tells Chris the answer to his last question, what does Chris do?
5. Why is Chris not that close to his father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to those who commit suicide?
2. What happens as Chris and Albert continue walking deeper into the Lower Realms?
3. Once Chris decides he will reincarnate soon, what does he have to learn first?
4. What does Chris decide to do about Ann and how does Ian's belief offer some possibility of success?
5. Briefly describe Ann's home in Hell.
6. What crosses in front of Chris on the driveway of Ann's home in Hell and what might be the symbolism of the scene?
7. How does Chris persist in trying to make Ann see her situation and what is the result?
8. What is the process of incarnation/reincarnation that souls go through?
9. How does Chris react to the knowledge of Ann's suicide?
10. Where is Chris at the opening to Chapter 36 and what has he accomplished?
This section contains 1,422 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)