|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ann's initial gratitude replaced with after Chris gets rid of the creature?
2. Who on Earth is able to handle communication with those in the spirit world?
(a) Those born with the gift or the most advanced psychics.
(b) Those who have a strong connection with a deceased loved one.
(c) No one.
3. What does Albert say about the place they are in at the end of Chapter 27?
(a) This is probably where Ann is.
(b) This is one Hell of many Hells.
(c) This is the best of all the Hells.
(d) This is the wrong Hell because there are no suicides in this one.
4. About what does Chris ask Ann to tell him?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her job.
(d) Her music.
5. How does Chris feel while trying to connect with Ann?
Short Answer Questions
1. How man years are typically spent in afterlife before the rebirth process?
2. Why can these people not see Chris and Albert?
3. What has Chris' sacrifice done?
4. What is everywhere?
5. How do the inhabitants attack Chris?
Short Essay Questions
1. What crosses in front of Chris on the driveway of Ann's home in Hell and what might be the symbolism of the scene?
2. What happens to those who commit suicide?
3. How does Chris next try to make a connection and what is the result?
4. Who does Chris see in Summerland and what is the outcome? Do you think it seems likely?
5. How does Chris use gratitude to help his frame of mind and to reach out again to Ann?
6. Do you think what Chris is describing is what you would imagine Hell to be like?
7. Describe the first meeting between Chris and Ann.
8. What happens to Chris when he is tricked by a gang of men in the Lower Realm?
9. How does Chris decide where and with whom to reincarnate?
10. Can there be any type of communication between souls in Summerland and those on Earth?
This section contains 1,079 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)