|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is growing in Chris?
2. What does Chris recognize?
(a) A poor imitation of his home on Earth.
(b) The cat from next door.
(c) An emblem on the roof.
(d) Nothing looks familiar.
3. What suffocates Chris?
(a) Thoughts of Summerland.
(b) His fear.
(c) Virtually unbreathable air.
(d) His mind.
4. Who is with Ann?
(d) No one.
5. What do the damned do in the vacuum of Hell?
(a) Talk to themselves about the same things over and over.
(b) Ponder non-spiritual matters.
(c) Plot revenge against God.
(d) Live pretty much the way they've always lived.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris next ask Ann to try to make a connection?
2. Why is Chris not that close to his father?
3. Why does Albert warn Chris that it will be nearly impossible to help Ann?
4. What is everywhere?
5. What does Chris say about his Aunt Vera and Uncle Eddy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chris realize about Ann's view of her situation?
2. Has Albert ever been in the Lower Realms?
3. What do you think it means when Chris says he is realizing there is so much more than what the limited human mind can conceive?
4. What happens as Chris and Albert continue walking deeper into the Lower Realms?
5. What happens to those who commit suicide?
6. Once Chris decides he will reincarnate soon, what does he have to learn first?
7. How does Chris react to the knowledge of Ann's suicide?
8. What happens to Chris when he is tricked by a gang of men in the Lower Realm?
9. How does Chris next try to make a connection and what is the result?
10. What is the result of Chris having a grateful attitude?
This section contains 1,088 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)