|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when a soul obtains perfection?
(a) It becomes an avatar.
(b) It is ready for the ultimate meeting with God.
(c) It stays in its last carnation to help others ascend.
(d) It becomes God.
2. How is the realm organized that Chris and Albert enter?
(a) The people live in small caves and look like cavemen.
(b) Shacks and huts in a haphazard village.
(c) Total chaos.
(d) Neat and orderly but grey.
3. How does Ann respond to Chris?
(a) She does not recognize him.
(b) She does not see him.
(c) She jumps up and hugs him.
(d) She tells him to leave her alone.
4. What does it feel like as Chris and Albert enter another sphere?
5. How does Chris try to get Ann to see her new life?
(a) As changeable.
(b) As a sort of a dream.
(c) As good.
(d) As real.
Short Answer Questions
1. What suffocates Chris?
2. For whom does Ann cry?
3. What does Ann say when Chris says he is her husband?
4. What does Chris say about his house?
5. What happens to one's memories after reincarnation?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Chris use gratitude to help his frame of mind and to reach out again to Ann?
2. What do you think it means when Chris says he is realizing there is so much more than what the limited human mind can conceive?
3. Who does Chris see in Summerland and what is the outcome? Do you think it seems likely?
4. What does Chris decide to do about Ann and how does Ian's belief offer some possibility of success?
5. Where is Chris at the opening to Chapter 36 and what has he accomplished?
6. How does Chris next try to make a connection and what is the result?
7. Once Chris decides he will reincarnate soon, what does he have to learn first?
8. How does Chris persist in trying to make Ann see her situation and what is the result?
9. What could Ann have done differently on Earth following the death of Chris which would have not resulted in her being where she is?
10. What does Chris do to try to make a connection with Ann and what is her response?
This section contains 1,441 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)