|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kills Ann in Chris' dream?
(a) A mountain lion.
(b) An airplane crash.
(c) A bear.
(d) A tornado.
2. What puzzles Chris after Ginger's attack?
(a) That he feels nothing.
(b) That there is no blood or pain.
(c) That his afterlife body can feel pain and can actually bleed.
(d) That Ann does not try to stop Ginger.
3. For whom does Ann cry?
(b) Her children.
4. How does Ann respond to Chris?
(a) She tells him to leave her alone.
(b) She does not recognize him.
(c) She does not see him.
(d) She jumps up and hugs him.
5. In what does Ann still refuse to believe?
(a) That Chris is not dead.
(b) Her own goodness.
(c) The afterlife.
(d) That she is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one realization Chris has in Summerland?
2. Why does Albert warn Chris that it will be nearly impossible to help Ann?
3. What crosses the driveway in front of Chris?
4. What does Chris next ask Ann to try to make a connection?
5. What does Ann say she would do if she had the courage?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)