|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the crater they encounter?
(a) A deep lake of fire.
(c) A deep lake of mud.
(d) A place as close to Hell as there is.
2. What does Ann say she would do if she had the courage?
(a) Start dating.
(b) Find Chris.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Move to another State.
3. As the atmosphere worsens, what happens to Chris' thoughts and behavior?
(a) They are not affected.
(b) They are erratic.
(c) They degrade as well.
(d) They get better so he can be a good example.
4. What keeps Ann from making a connection with Chris?
(b) The rules of Hell.
(c) Apathy and despair.
(d) Not knowing she is dead.
5. How does Chris react to Ann's death?
(a) He feels perplexed.
(b) He grieves as if he were on Earth.
(c) He is sad but now they can be together.
(d) He feels guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creature do they see?
2. What does Albert say about communicating with those on Earth?
3. Why does Albert go to the Lower Realms?
4. How does Ann's house appear to Chris as he approaches it?
5. About what is Albert adamant?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)