|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ann actually die?
(b) A cable car accident.
(c) She is murdered.
(d) She does not die.
2. What does Chris say about his Aunt Vera and Uncle Eddy?
(a) They invite Chris to stay with them.
(b) They are not together.
(c) They are moving to the fourth ring.
(d) They are happy to be together.
3. Who is with Ann?
(b) No one.
4. What type of emotional atmosphere is there?
(b) Gluttony, despair, hate.
5. How does Chris feel while trying to connect with Ann?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ginger growl at Chris?
2. What crosses the driveway in front of Chris?
3. What is everywhere?
4. Why are his aunt and uncle the way they are?
5. In what does Ann still refuse to believe?
Short Essay Questions
1. Can there be any type of communication between souls in Summerland and those on Earth?
2. What do you think it means when Chris says he is realizing there is so much more than what the limited human mind can conceive?
3. Once Chris decides he will reincarnate soon, what does he have to learn first?
4. What does Chris realize about Ann's view of her situation?
5. What does Chris do to try to make a connection with Ann and what is her response?
6. Where is Chris at the opening to Chapter 36 and what has he accomplished?
7. How does Chris next try to make a connection and what is the result?
8. What crosses in front of Chris on the driveway of Ann's home in Hell and what might be the symbolism of the scene?
9. Has Albert ever been in the Lower Realms?
10. What happens as Chris and Albert continue walking deeper into the Lower Realms?
This section contains 1,118 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)