|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chris react to Ann's death?
(a) He feels perplexed.
(b) He feels guilty.
(c) He grieves as if he were on Earth.
(d) He is sad but now they can be together.
2. What does Chris recognize?
(a) An emblem on the roof.
(b) A poor imitation of his home on Earth.
(c) Nothing looks familiar.
(d) The cat from next door.
3. Where is Chris at the opening of Chapter 36?
(a) Back in Summerland.
(b) At the next level above Summerland.
(c) Still with Ann in Hell.
(d) Reincarnated in India.
4. What does the interior of Ann's house reflect?
(a) Rebellion to God.
(b) Sadness and despair.
5. What keeps Ann from making a connection with Chris?
(a) The rules of Hell.
(b) Not knowing she is dead.
(d) Apathy and despair.
Short Answer Questions
1. How man years are typically spent in afterlife before the rebirth process?
2. What does Ann say she would do if she had the courage?
3. What kills Ann in Chris' dream?
4. In what does Ann still refuse to believe?
5. What puzzles Chris after Ginger's attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Chris see in Summerland and what is the outcome? Do you think it seems likely?
2. What does Albert say about Hell?
3. What does Chris do to try to make a connection with Ann and what is her response?
4. What crosses in front of Chris on the driveway of Ann's home in Hell and what might be the symbolism of the scene?
5. Briefly describe Ann's home in Hell.
6. How does Chris react to the knowledge of Ann's suicide?
7. Has Albert ever been in the Lower Realms?
8. What happens to those who commit suicide?
9. Where is Chris at the opening to Chapter 36 and what has he accomplished?
10. How does Chris decide where and with whom to reincarnate?
This section contains 1,098 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)