|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what details about Ann's husband does Chris ask?
(a) His likes and dislikes.
(b) His personality.
(c) His secrets.
(d) Height, hair color, eye color, occupation.
2. How does Chris try to get Ann to see her new life?
(a) As real.
(b) As good.
(c) As a sort of a dream.
(d) As changeable.
3. What does Albert insist Chris learn about reincarnation?
(a) The way one reincarnates.
(b) All the risks involved.
(c) How to best choose a new body.
(d) Why Chris cannot reincarnate for another couple centuries.
4. How is the realm organized that Chris and Albert enter?
(a) Neat and orderly but grey.
(b) Shacks and huts in a haphazard village.
(c) Total chaos.
(d) The people live in small caves and look like cavemen.
5. Why does Chris want to reincarnate?
(a) To help his children.
(b) To make a better contribution to humankind.
(c) To be with Ann, to love her, to help her the best way he knows how.
(d) To live a full, long live the next time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Chris angry?
2. How does Chris try to convince Ann that he is her husband?
3. What is one realization Chris has in Summerland?
4. As the atmosphere worsens, what happens to Chris' thoughts and behavior?
5. Why is Chris angry at Albert?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Chris decide where and with whom to reincarnate?
2. Who does Chris see in Summerland and what is the outcome? Do you think it seems likely?
3. Describe Albert and Chris' initial entry into the Lower Realms.
4. What is the process of incarnation/reincarnation that souls go through?
5. What could Ann have done differently on Earth following the death of Chris which would have not resulted in her being where she is?
6. What does Chris decide to do about Ann and how does Ian's belief offer some possibility of success?
7. What is ironic about Ann's response to Chris when he asks her about her husband?
8. What happens to Chris when he is tricked by a gang of men in the Lower Realm?
9. What is the result of Chris having a grateful attitude?
10. Once Chris decides he will reincarnate soon, what does he have to learn first?
This section contains 1,572 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)