|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Albert believe about Ann's suicide?
(a) She was mentally unstable and therefore partially not to blame.
(b) She did not really intend to go through with it and therefore it is an accident.
(c) She made the decision out of her own free will.
(d) She thought she was doing the right thing so her children did not have to care for her.
2. How does Chris react to Ann's death?
(a) He grieves as if he were on Earth.
(b) He is sad but now they can be together.
(c) He feels perplexed.
(d) He feels guilty.
3. How does Ann actually die?
(a) A cable car accident.
(b) She is murdered.
(d) She does not die.
4. How does Chris try to get Ann to see her new life?
(a) As changeable.
(b) As real.
(c) As a sort of a dream.
(d) As good.
5. How do the inhabitants attack Chris?
(a) With fire.
(b) With axes and shovels.
(c) They leave Chris alone.
(d) With their minds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Chris' sacrifice done?
2. What does Chris realize about Ann's house?
3. For what details about Ann's husband does Chris ask?
4. What happens to a person who commits suicide?
5. What does Chris next ask Ann to try to make a connection?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)