|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Albert insist Chris learn about reincarnation?
(a) How to best choose a new body.
(b) All the risks involved.
(c) Why Chris cannot reincarnate for another couple centuries.
(d) The way one reincarnates.
2. What does it feel like as Chris and Albert enter another sphere?
3. What does Chris choose to go back as when he reincarnates?
(a) He is not sure yet.
(b) An aboriginal.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A writer.
4. What does Chris now have to learn?
(a) To go with the flow.
(b) How to be patient.
(c) Nothing; everything is known at the Summerland level.
(d) How to reincarnate.
5. Why is Chris angry?
(a) Because Ann did not get the help she obviously needed.
(b) Because he was told Ann is his soulmate and they'd be together.
(c) Because he was told Ann would live 44 more years.
(d) Because he was told Ann would live 24 more years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the crater they encounter?
2. Where is the one place called Hell?
3. How does Ann's death affect those in Summerland?
4. What does Albert believe about Ann's suicide?
5. What has Chris' sacrifice done?
Short Essay Questions
1. What could Ann have done differently on Earth following the death of Chris which would have not resulted in her being where she is?
2. What happens to Chris when he is tricked by a gang of men in the Lower Realm?
3. How does Chris persist in trying to make Ann see her situation and what is the result?
4. How does Chris next try to make a connection and what is the result?
5. How does Chris use gratitude to help his frame of mind and to reach out again to Ann?
6. What is the result of Chris having a grateful attitude?
7. How does Chris have a third vision of Ann and what is the significance of the vision?
8. Has Albert ever been in the Lower Realms?
9. What does Chris do to try to make a connection with Ann and what is her response?
10. Do you think what Chris is describing is what you would imagine Hell to be like?
This section contains 1,265 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)