|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Leona and Chris met?
(b) Chris's mother.
(c) A man who will find out what Chris wants to know.
(d) An angel.
2. What of Albert's former beliefs does he share with Chris?
(a) A belief in heaven and hell when Albert was in the physical.
(b) The fact that he had no beliefs.
(c) A belief in the instant perfection of all who die.
(d) A belief that there is no life after physical death.
3. What does Chris admire about Albert's home?
(a) The way it has curved walls.
(b) The fact that it is exactly the same as Albert's boyhood home.
(c) The roominess and craftsmanship.
(d) The way it moves as he moves.
4. What happens to Chris?
(a) An explosion from a gas line blows up the theater.
(b) His car is hit into the path of an oncoming van.
(c) He is accidentally killed in a drive-by shooting.
(d) He is hit in the crosswalk going across the street.
5. What is Chris' occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Chris do to help Ann?
2. Why does Ann want Richard to stop trying to console her?
3. What does Ann have that Chris also has?
4. What does the man who seems solid to Chris tell him?
5. To what does Chris awaken?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Chris follows the sounds of Ann's sobbing, where does he end up?
2. How does Perry explain about why Chris lingers on the Earth plane for so long and the negative emotions Chris experiences?
3. What does Leona offer to do for Chris and do you think that it is wise?
4. What does the man who seems to have substance tell Chris?
5. What is the main thing that bothers Chris about his death and subsequent life in Summerland?
6. Describe Chris' experience in the hospital when his soul first leaves his body.
7. What does Perry do that keeps Chris from actually communicating any further and why do you think Perry does this?
8. What recollection of Chris' may foreshadow the future for Ann?
9. Why do you think Chris keeps staying around the Earth plane when it is so frustrating and sad to see Ann's grief?
10. Give a brief description of life in Summerland.
This section contains 1,243 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)