|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Chris dream when Albert urges him to rest?
(a) Chris' funeral.
(b) A trip to Europe with his family.
(c) A camping trip Chris and his family went on.
(d) A trip to Disneyland with his family.
2. What does Chris do at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Tries to take the dog out for a walk.
(b) Starts searching for his wife.
(c) Goes in to Ian's room to talk with him.
(d) Lies down because he is tired.
3. What of Albert's former beliefs does he share with Chris?
(a) A belief in heaven and hell when Albert was in the physical.
(b) A belief that there is no life after physical death.
(c) The fact that he had no beliefs.
(d) A belief in the instant perfection of all who die.
4. What work does this woman tell Chris that Albert is doing?
(a) Work with pets who pass over.
(b) Work with children who pass over.
(c) She is not sure what work Albert does.
(d) Work with those on the Lower Realms.
5. Who can no longer sense Chris' presence?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chris affect his environment at Summerland?
2. What does the nurse do when she comes in the room?
3. What does the man who seems solid to Chris tell him?
4. How does Richard feel about what Perry says about Chris?
5. With whom does Chris usually go to the movies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the main thing that bothers Chris about his death and subsequent life in Summerland?
2. Describe Chris' experience in the hospital when his soul first leaves his body.
3. Who is the man who helped Chris finally make it to Summerland and what does Chris realize about life in Summerland?
4. What does the man who seems to have substance tell Chris?
5. Who does it seem that Chris can make some sort of connection with and who can he not seem to reach and why?
6. Give a brief description of life in Summerland.
7. What does Leona tell Chris of Albert's work and how does Chris react?
8. Where does Leona take Chris and why can't he seem to enjoy it?
9. Why does Chris lie down at his home and does this make sense to you?
10. What happens when Chris gets to his home? Why do you think he doesn't realize he is dead?
This section contains 1,360 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)