|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who judges the individual?
(a) Higher beings.
(b) The individual him/herself.
(d) A panel of angels.
2. What can Chris do to help Ann?
(a) Try to show her that he's still alive.
(b) Send loving thoughts.
(c) There is nothing he can do for Ann.
(d) Reincarnating as soon as possible.
3. Where does Chris go from the hospital?
(c) The lower realms.
4. What are the masterpieces on Earth?
(a) A ghost of those in this library.
(b) Spin offs from those in this library.
(c) Ones that are not good enough for this library.
(d) Mere replicas of those in this library.
5. How does Chris affect his environment at Summerland?
(a) By working hard.
(b) By asking God for help.
(c) With his thoughts.
(d) By cooperating with others at Summerland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris want to do?
2. Who is Albert?
3. Where does Albert leave Chris?
4. What keeps Chris bound to Ann?
5. Why are there no mirrors in Summerland?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the frame in which Chris' story is written?
2. What does Leona tell Chris of Albert's work and how does Chris react?
3. Why does Chris lie down at his home and does this make sense to you?
4. What can Albert do and how would you feel about that?
5. Who does it seem that Chris can make some sort of connection with and who can he not seem to reach and why?
6. Where does Leona take Chris and why can't he seem to enjoy it?
7. What does Leon show Chris while they are waiting to be summoned back to the Office of Records?
8. What might give Chris hope for Ann for after she dies?
9. What is the main thing that bothers Chris about his death and subsequent life in Summerland?
10. What does the man who seems to have substance tell Chris?
This section contains 1,075 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)