|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Chris awaken?
(a) The sound of trumpets.
(b) Harp music.
(c) A gorgeous sunrise.
(d) The sound of Ann crying.
2. What sense about one's life does everyone feel?
(b) It takes place at the right time and place.
(c) Everyone views his life as having been lived incompletely.
3. Why does Chris refuse to leave the clairvoyant alone?
(a) He wants her to look in on his children.
(b) He wants her to write his story.
(c) He wants to find out how his wife his doing.
(d) He thinks she can save Ann from suicide.
4. How do Albert and Chris communicate?
(a) By speaking.
(b) By gestures.
(c) Mind to mind.
(d) By pictures.
5. What does everyone have at Summerland?
(a) A personal guru.
(b) A job.
(c) A maid.
(d) A direct link to God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris realize?
2. Who judges the individual?
3. Where does Chris awaken?
4. Who keeps track of some family members?
5. Where does Albert leave Chris?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the man who helped Chris finally make it to Summerland and what does Chris realize about life in Summerland?
2. What is the paradox about Ann and her wish to see Chris at Perry's seance?
3. What is the frame in which Chris' story is written?
4. Give a brief description of life in Summerland.
5. How is Chris finally able to move away from the Earth plane?
6. Who greets Chris and what do you think of the situation?
7. Why does Chris lie down at his home and does this make sense to you?
8. What might give Chris hope for Ann for after she dies?
9. What is the main thing that bothers Chris about his death and subsequent life in Summerland?
10. When Chris follows the sounds of Ann's sobbing, where does he end up?
This section contains 1,211 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)