|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Chris see in the church?
(a) His deceased parents.
(b) The man who talks to him in the hospital.
(c) His sister who has been dead 10 years.
2. What sense about one's life does everyone feel?
(c) It takes place at the right time and place.
(d) Everyone views his life as having been lived incompletely.
3. Of what does Chris dream when Albert urges him to rest?
(a) Chris' funeral.
(b) A trip to Europe with his family.
(c) A camping trip Chris and his family went on.
(d) A trip to Disneyland with his family.
4. What raiment does Albert don?
(b) A pair of fatigues.
(c) A monk's brown habit.
(d) A radiant robe.
5. Who do Leona and Chris met?
(a) An angel.
(b) Chris's mother.
(c) A man who will find out what Chris wants to know.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Albert and Chris communicate?
2. What does Chris admire about Albert's home?
3. What can Chris learn from the place Leona is taking him?
4. What does the man who seems solid to Chris tell him?
5. Who alerts Perry to Chris' presence?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Chris lie down at his home and does this make sense to you?
2. What does Chris do to find Ann and help her?
3. Give a brief description of life in Summerland.
4. What does Leona tell Chris of Albert's work and how does Chris react?
5. Who does Chris encounter in the hospital halls and what do you think the fog represents?
6. Who greets Chris and what do you think of the situation?
7. What happens when Chris gets to his home? Why do you think he doesn't realize he is dead?
8. How is Chris finally able to move away from the Earth plane?
9. Why do you think Chris keeps staying around the Earth plane when it is so frustrating and sad to see Ann's grief?
10. Where does Leona take Chris and why can't he seem to enjoy it?
This section contains 1,112 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)