|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are there no shadows where Chris is?
(a) Chris is in a netherland which only has shadows if Chris wants them.
(b) The source of light is not from a sun.
(c) Chris has finally accepted his lot.
(d) Shadows do not exist in the upper realms.
2. What does Ann have that Chris also has?
(a) Erroneous beliefs.
(b) A judgment day.
(c) A guide.
(d) The potential to move into higher realms.
3. Why is it hard for Ann to believe that Chris is still alive in some form?
(a) Ann does not believe in life after the physical life.
(b) Ann learned as a child that religion is illusion.
(c) She does believe Chris is still alive.
(d) Ann has a dream that Chris no longer exists.
4. How are Chris' screenplays characterized?
(a) Some uplifting; some led people astray.
(c) All very uplifting.
5. How does Robert feel about the manuscript?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chris meet who reminds him of Ann?
2. What does everyone have at Summerland?
3. With whom does Chris usually go to the movies?
4. Why does Chris decide to stay in Hell?
5. What does Ian sense?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chris want to do at Summerland?
2. What does Leona offer to do for Chris and do you think that it is wise?
3. Why does Chris lie down at his home and does this make sense to you?
4. What does Perry do that keeps Chris from actually communicating any further and why do you think Perry does this?
5. Who is the man who helped Chris finally make it to Summerland and what does Chris realize about life in Summerland?
6. What recollection of Chris' may foreshadow the future for Ann?
7. Who does Chris encounter in the hospital halls and what do you think the fog represents?
8. How does Perry explain about why Chris lingers on the Earth plane for so long and the negative emotions Chris experiences?
9. Give a brief description of life in Summerland.
10. Where does Leona take Chris and why can't he seem to enjoy it?
This section contains 1,178 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)