|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chris go from the hospital?
(d) The lower realms.
2. Why does Ann want Richard to stop trying to console her?
(a) She wants to have time to find Chris alone.
(b) She thinks he is coming on to her.
(c) She does not believe Chris is alive in spirit.
(d) It only makes her feel worse.
3. How many spheres does Albert think there may be?
4. How long does it take the clairvoyant to complete the manuscript?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) A year.
(d) Ten years.
5. Who runs to greet Chris?
(a) The pony Chris has as a child.
(b) His dead dog, Katie.
(c) His dead cat, Katie.
(d) A stillborn child he and Ann had years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the works of literature exist in this library?
2. What raiment does Albert don?
3. Who keeps track of some family members?
4. What does Chris admire about Albert's home?
5. What gets in the way of Perry's being able to connect Chris and Ann?
Short Essay Questions
1. What sort of judgment day is there for Chris and who is the "judge"?
2. How is Chris finally able to move away from the Earth plane?
3. What happens when Chris gets to his home? Why do you think he doesn't realize he is dead?
4. Who greets Chris and what do you think of the situation?
5. Who does Chris encounter in the hospital halls and what do you think the fog represents?
6. Give a brief description of life in Summerland.
7. How does Perry explain about why Chris lingers on the Earth plane for so long and the negative emotions Chris experiences?
8. Who does it seem that Chris can make some sort of connection with and who can he not seem to reach and why?
9. What does Leon show Chris while they are waiting to be summoned back to the Office of Records?
10. When Chris follows the sounds of Ann's sobbing, where does he end up?
This section contains 1,355 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)