|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps track of some family members?
2. Why does Chris decide to stay in Hell?
(a) To be with Ann.
(b) To have an easier time contacting those still alive.
(c) To help those in hell to ascend higher.
(d) It's nice and warm.
3. Of what does Chris dream when Albert urges him to rest?
(a) Chris' funeral.
(b) A camping trip Chris and his family went on.
(c) A trip to Europe with his family.
(d) A trip to Disneyland with his family.
4. To what does Chris awaken?
(a) A gorgeous sunrise.
(b) The sound of Ann crying.
(c) Harp music.
(d) The sound of trumpets.
5. What is the atmosphere like in Summerland?
(a) There is no atmostphere.
(c) Set in stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris realize?
2. When is Ann to join Chris in Summerland?
3. Who does Chris meet who reminds him of Ann?
4. Where does Chris have to go to search for Ann?
5. Why does Chris leave his wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Leona tell Chris of Albert's work and how does Chris react?
2. Who does it seem that Chris can make some sort of connection with and who can he not seem to reach and why?
3. What does Perry do that keeps Chris from actually communicating any further and why do you think Perry does this?
4. What does Leon show Chris while they are waiting to be summoned back to the Office of Records?
5. Give a one-sentence synopsis of WHAT DREAMS MAY COME.
6. What does Chris learn at the Office of Records and how does he react? Why do you think he reacts in such a way?
7. Who does Chris encounter in the hospital halls and what do you think the fog represents?
8. What might give Chris hope for Ann for after she dies?
9. What can Albert do and how would you feel about that?
10. What sort of judgment day is there for Chris and who is the "judge"?
This section contains 1,032 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)