|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris now comprehend?
(a) How much his wife loves him.
(b) Why God allowed him to die.
(c) Things he did not know before.
(d) The purpose of life.
2. How does Robert feel about the manuscript?
3. What takes on a form that must be faced?
4. To whom is the clairvoyant supposed to give the manuscript?
(b) The Pope.
5. To what is Ann resistant?
(a) The minister's words.
(b) Perry's words.
(c) The idea that the cat can see Chris.
(d) The idea of hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does everyone have at Summerland?
2. What is Chris' occupation?
3. What does Chris do when a voice tells him not to fight dying?
4. What happens to Chris?
5. What does Chris admire about Albert's home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Chris finally able to move away from the Earth plane?
2. Give a one-sentence synopsis of WHAT DREAMS MAY COME.
3. What does Perry do that keeps Chris from actually communicating any further and why do you think Perry does this?
4. What is the paradox about Ann and her wish to see Chris at Perry's seance?
5. What does Chris do to find Ann and help her?
6. Who is the man who helped Chris finally make it to Summerland and what does Chris realize about life in Summerland?
7. Describe Chris' experience in the hospital when his soul first leaves his body.
8. What does Chris want to do at Summerland?
9. What recollection of Chris' may foreshadow the future for Ann?
10. Who does it seem that Chris can make some sort of connection with and who can he not seem to reach and why?
This section contains 1,236 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)