|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Chris meet who reminds him of Ann?
(b) No one.
2. What prevents Chris from being at peace the way Leona and Albert seem to be?
(a) The bad dreams he keeps having.
(b) Chris' obsession with Ann.
(c) Chris' desire to change.
(d) His resistance to peace.
3. How is a person's state of mind when s/he dies?
(a) The same as at the moment of death.
4. What does the man who seems solid to Chris tell him?
(a) He will make things worse staying there.
(b) He can wait as long as necessary.
(c) He must go on.
(d) He will not find peace until he moves on.
5. What gets in the way of Perry's being able to connect Chris and Ann?
(a) His arrogance.
(b) His lack of faith.
(c) Chris's reluctance.
(d) His limited psychic abilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Chris do even though there are no physical needs in Summerland?
2. Who does Chris see in the church?
3. What happens to Chris at the moment of his death?
4. Why does Chris refuse to leave the clairvoyant alone?
5. How many spheres does Albert think there may be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do you think about what Albert tells Chris about thoughts?
2. Give a one-sentence synopsis of WHAT DREAMS MAY COME.
3. What is the main thing that bothers Chris about his death and subsequent life in Summerland?
4. What recollection of Chris' may foreshadow the future for Ann?
5. How is Chris finally able to move away from the Earth plane?
6. What sort of judgment day is there for Chris and who is the "judge"?
7. What is the paradox about Ann and her wish to see Chris at Perry's seance?
8. When Chris follows the sounds of Ann's sobbing, where does he end up?
9. Why do you think Chris keeps staying around the Earth plane when it is so frustrating and sad to see Ann's grief?
10. What does Chris want to do at Summerland?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)