|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes a letter about Chris?
(d) His daughter, Marie.
2. What does Ian sense?
(a) That Chris must decide to wake or die.
(b) That his mother will not live much longer.
(c) That Ginger can see Chris.
(d) Chris' presence.
3. To whom is the clairvoyant supposed to give the manuscript?
(c) The Pope.
4. How are Chris' screenplays characterized?
(c) All very uplifting.
(d) Some uplifting; some led people astray.
5. How do Albert and Chris communicate?
(a) Mind to mind.
(b) By gestures.
(c) By speaking.
(d) By pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Chris do even though there are no physical needs in Summerland?
2. To what does Ann reluctantly agree?
3. What does the clairvoyant claim?
4. What does Chris now comprehend?
5. Who keeps track of some family members?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the man who seems to have substance tell Chris?
2. What do you think about what Albert tells Chris about thoughts?
3. Give a one-sentence synopsis of WHAT DREAMS MAY COME.
4. What recollection of Chris' may foreshadow the future for Ann?
5. What does Leona offer to do for Chris and do you think that it is wise?
6. What does Leona tell Chris of Albert's work and how does Chris react?
7. What does Chris learn at the Office of Records and how does he react? Why do you think he reacts in such a way?
8. Who does it seem that Chris can make some sort of connection with and who can he not seem to reach and why?
9. Who does Chris encounter in the hospital halls and what do you think the fog represents?
10. Why do you think Chris keeps staying around the Earth plane when it is so frustrating and sad to see Ann's grief?
This section contains 1,010 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)