|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Chris do even though there are no physical needs in Summerland?
(a) Pray for help to God.
(b) Do something.
(c) Solve his problems.
(d) Help others.
2. What does Chris do at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Goes in to Ian's room to talk with him.
(b) Tries to take the dog out for a walk.
(c) Starts searching for his wife.
(d) Lies down because he is tired.
3. How do Albert and Chris communicate?
(a) By speaking.
(b) Mind to mind.
(c) By pictures.
(d) By gestures.
4. Why are there no shadows where Chris is?
(a) Chris has finally accepted his lot.
(b) Chris is in a netherland which only has shadows if Chris wants them.
(c) The source of light is not from a sun.
(d) Shadows do not exist in the upper realms.
5. How do the works of literature exist in this library?
(a) Exactly as they exist on earth.
(b) As thought.
(c) As conceptions.
(d) In their pure form.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chris see in the church?
2. Which sphere is Summerland?
3. Of what does Chris dream when Albert urges him to rest?
4. To what does Chris awaken?
5. What prevents Chris from being at peace the way Leona and Albert seem to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chris do to try to make a connection with Ann and what is her response?
2. Who is the man who helped Chris finally make it to Summerland and what does Chris realize about life in Summerland?
3. What is the process of incarnation/reincarnation that souls go through?
4. Who does Chris see in Summerland and what is the outcome? Do you think it seems likely?
5. Give a one-sentence synopsis of WHAT DREAMS MAY COME.
6. Describe Albert and Chris' initial entry into the Lower Realms.
7. Who does it seem that Chris can make some sort of connection with and who can he not seem to reach and why?
8. Give a brief description of life in Summerland.
9. Briefly describe Ann's home in Hell.
10. What does Chris realize about Ann's view of her situation?
This section contains 1,331 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)