Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place does Chris visit?
(a) The Hall of Literature.
(b) The Hall of Unbelievers.
(c) The Hall of Religious Theory.
(d) The Hall of Good and Bad Deeds.
2. To where does Chris follow Ann?
(a) To a church filled with grey people.
(b) To the basement.
(c) To the family room.
(d) To walk the dog.
3. How can Albert help Chris?
(a) By helping him reincarnate.
(b) By showing him how to use the mind to create.
(c) Chris can only help himself.
(d) By showing him how to contact God.
4. Where does Chris awaken?
(a) In his front yard.
(b) In the lower realms.
(c) In a beautiful place.
(d) Back in his own bed.
5. What raiment does Albert don?
(a) A radiant robe.
(c) A monk's brown habit.
(d) A pair of fatigues.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chris affect his environment at Summerland?
2. How does Robert feel about the manuscript?
3. What happens to Chris that seems very strange?
4. Who runs to greet Chris?
5. Who does Chris meet who reminds him of Ann?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the first meeting between Chris and Ann.
2. What could Ann have done differently on Earth following the death of Chris which would have not resulted in her being where she is?
3. What do you think it means when Chris says he is realizing there is so much more than what the limited human mind can conceive?
4. What happens as Chris and Albert continue walking deeper into the Lower Realms?
5. What does Chris want to do at Summerland?
6. What does Chris do to try to make a connection with Ann and what is her response?
7. Once Chris decides he will reincarnate soon, what does he have to learn first?
8. What is the frame in which Chris' story is written?
9. Who does Chris encounter in the hospital halls and what do you think the fog represents?
10. Describe Albert and Chris' initial entry into the Lower Realms.
This section contains 1,362 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)