|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ian sense?
(a) That Ginger can see Chris.
(b) That his mother will not live much longer.
(c) Chris' presence.
(d) That Chris must decide to wake or die.
2. What happens if there is intense grieving surrounding a person's death?
(a) Nothing affects the dying person.
(b) The person cannot enter Summerland.
(c) The person cannot die.
(d) The person who dies may feel anxiety.
3. What happens when Chris refuses to believe the man?
(a) Chris is immersed in a fog.
(b) Chris cries.
(c) Chris goes to the lower realms.
(d) Chris rejoins his body and is in pain.
4. What takes on a form that must be faced?
5. What confounds Chris about the city he visits?
(a) The gold color.
(b) The number of souls.
(c) The lack of noise.
(d) The beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Chris follow Ann?
2. To what does Ann reluctantly agree?
3. What work does this woman tell Chris that Albert is doing?
4. Why does Chris decide to stay in Hell?
5. What is Chris' greatest need?
Short Essay Questions
1. What recollection of Chris' may foreshadow the future for Ann?
2. Give a brief description of life in Summerland.
3. Where does Leona take Chris and why can't he seem to enjoy it?
4. What sort of judgment day is there for Chris and who is the "judge"?
5. How does Perry explain about why Chris lingers on the Earth plane for so long and the negative emotions Chris experiences?
6. Give a one-sentence synopsis of WHAT DREAMS MAY COME.
7. Who is the man who helped Chris finally make it to Summerland and what does Chris realize about life in Summerland?
8. Who greets Chris and what do you think of the situation?
9. Why do you think Chris keeps staying around the Earth plane when it is so frustrating and sad to see Ann's grief?
10. Why does Chris lie down at his home and does this make sense to you?
This section contains 1,204 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)