|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Albert leave Chris?
(a) Building his own home.
(b) Beside the shores of a gorgeous lake.
(c) On the top of a plateau.
(d) By a snow-capped mountain.
2. Why is the library so nice?
(a) It has all the books ever written.
(b) It has all the books that will be someday produced on earth.
(c) It is clean and the old volumes are in like new condition.
(d) They can talk without disturbing anyone.
3. How many spheres does Albert think there may be?
4. What takes on a form that must be faced?
5. What does the nurse do when she comes in the room?
(a) Calls a code blue.
(b) Goes over and pulls the sheet over Chris's head.
(c) Tries to give Chris CPR.
(d) Runs back out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris do at the end of Chapter 2?
2. What does the clairvoyant claim?
3. What does everyone have at Summerland?
4. Who does Chris recognize as the man who helped him?
5. What happens to Chris at the moment of his death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the main thing that bothers Chris about his death and subsequent life in Summerland?
2. Give a one-sentence synopsis of WHAT DREAMS MAY COME.
3. What does Chris want to do at Summerland?
4. What is the paradox about Ann and her wish to see Chris at Perry's seance?
5. What does Leona tell Chris of Albert's work and how does Chris react?
6. What does Chris do to find Ann and help her?
7. When Chris follows the sounds of Ann's sobbing, where does he end up?
8. What can Albert do and how would you feel about that?
9. What do you think about what Albert tells Chris about thoughts?
10. Who is the man who helped Chris finally make it to Summerland and what does Chris realize about life in Summerland?
This section contains 1,022 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)