|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Albert help Chris?
(a) By helping him reincarnate.
(b) By showing him how to contact God.
(c) By showing him how to use the mind to create.
(d) Chris can only help himself.
2. To what does Chris awaken?
(a) A gorgeous sunrise.
(b) The sound of Ann crying.
(c) The sound of trumpets.
(d) Harp music.
3. What keeps Chris bound to Ann?
(a) His need to stay near her.
(b) Her despair.
(c) His disbelief in his death.
(d) His despair.
4. What does Chris want to do?
(a) Write music.
(b) Advance technology.
(c) Be a guide for other accident victims.
(d) Write more uplifting plays.
5. How long does it take the clairvoyant to complete the manuscript?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) Ten years.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ann two years earlier in Chris' dream?
2. Why does Chris no longer feel pain?
3. Who is Albert?
4. Who does Richard bring to the cemetery?
5. What does Chris now comprehend?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Chris finally able to move away from the Earth plane?
2. What is the frame in which Chris' story is written?
3. How does Perry explain about why Chris lingers on the Earth plane for so long and the negative emotions Chris experiences?
4. What does Chris learn at the Office of Records and how does he react? Why do you think he reacts in such a way?
5. What is the paradox about Ann and her wish to see Chris at Perry's seance?
6. What do you think about what Albert tells Chris about thoughts?
7. Describe Chris' first moments after he awakens in Summerland.
8. Who greets Chris and what do you think of the situation?
9. What recollection of Chris' may foreshadow the future for Ann?
10. When Chris follows the sounds of Ann's sobbing, where does he end up?
This section contains 1,232 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)