|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many spheres does Albert think there may be?
2. What has no meaning for Chris?
(b) What is happening in his family's lives.
3. What does Chris think when he sits up in the bed?
(a) He needs to walk the dog.
(b) He is late for work.
(c) He wonders where Ann is.
(d) He has been dreaming.
4. What does Chris want to do?
(a) Write music.
(b) Advance technology.
(c) Write more uplifting plays.
(d) Be a guide for other accident victims.
5. Where does Chris see Ian trying to comfort Ann?
(a) At the cemetary.
(b) In Chris and Ann's bedroom.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) At his brother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Chris decide to stay in Hell?
2. Where is Chris' son tonight?
3. What of Albert's former beliefs does he share with Chris?
4. Who does Chris meet who reminds him of Ann?
5. What does Albert explain to Chris in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What can Albert do and how would you feel about that?
2. When Chris follows the sounds of Ann's sobbing, where does he end up?
3. What does Chris do to find Ann and help her?
4. What does Leona offer to do for Chris and do you think that it is wise?
5. How is Chris finally able to move away from the Earth plane?
6. Give a brief description of life in Summerland.
7. Who does Chris encounter in the hospital halls and what do you think the fog represents?
8. What does Chris realize about his and Albert's conversation and what is the implication of this?
9. Who greets Chris and what do you think of the situation?
10. What is the main thing that bothers Chris about his death and subsequent life in Summerland?
This section contains 1,018 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)