|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What work does this woman tell Chris that Albert is doing?
(a) She is not sure what work Albert does.
(b) Work with those on the Lower Realms.
(c) Work with children who pass over.
(d) Work with pets who pass over.
2. What gets in the way of Perry's being able to connect Chris and Ann?
(a) Chris's reluctance.
(b) His arrogance.
(c) His limited psychic abilities.
(d) His lack of faith.
3. What allows for a clean break from the body?
(a) The willingness to die.
(b) Cremation within three days of death.
(c) Others letting go of the dying person.
(d) The desire to die.
4. Where does Chris awaken?
(a) Back in his own bed.
(b) In a beautiful place.
(c) In the lower realms.
(d) In his front yard.
5. Why does Ann want Richard to stop trying to console her?
(a) She thinks he is coming on to her.
(b) She wants to have time to find Chris alone.
(c) She does not believe Chris is alive in spirit.
(d) It only makes her feel worse.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Ann reluctantly agree?
2. Who runs to greet Chris?
3. What does everyone have at Summerland?
4. How long does it take the clairvoyant to complete the manuscript?
5. Why are there no mirrors in Summerland?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do you think Chris keeps staying around the Earth plane when it is so frustrating and sad to see Ann's grief?
2. What sort of judgment day is there for Chris and who is the "judge"?
3. Where does Leona take Chris and why can't he seem to enjoy it?
4. What might give Chris hope for Ann for after she dies?
5. Describe Chris' experience in the hospital when his soul first leaves his body.
6. Describe Chris' first moments after he awakens in Summerland.
7. Who is the man who helped Chris finally make it to Summerland and what does Chris realize about life in Summerland?
8. What does Chris do to find Ann and help her?
9. How does Perry explain about why Chris lingers on the Earth plane for so long and the negative emotions Chris experiences?
10. Give a one-sentence synopsis of WHAT DREAMS MAY COME.
This section contains 1,192 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)