|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Chris that seems very strange?
(a) A re-living of his life.
(b) He sees God.
(c) A momentary reverting back to his physical body.
(d) A loss of knowing of who he is.
2. What bothers Chris about Summerland?
(a) It is superficial.
(b) It is boring.
(c) Ann is not with him.
(d) It is too cheerful.
3. Who does Chris recognize as the man who helped him?
(a) Chris' grandfather.
(b) Chris' uncle.
(c) Chris' cousin Albert.
(d) Chris' next door neighbor who died two years earlier.
4. What does Chris realize?
(a) He has to tell Ann he loves her.
(b) He is not dead, just in a coma.
(c) If he wakes up, he will be in terrible pain.
(d) He is at his funeral.
5. What of Albert's former beliefs does he share with Chris?
(a) A belief in the instant perfection of all who die.
(b) A belief that there is no life after physical death.
(c) A belief in heaven and hell when Albert was in the physical.
(d) The fact that he had no beliefs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chris see in the church?
2. When is Ann to join Chris in Summerland?
3. What does the house look like that Chris sees?
4. How long does it take the clairvoyant to complete the manuscript?
5. What place does Chris visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What could Ann have done differently on Earth following the death of Chris which would have not resulted in her being where she is?
2. What happens to Chris when he is tricked by a gang of men in the Lower Realm?
3. How does Chris react to the knowledge of Ann's suicide?
4. What does Albert say about Hell?
5. What does Chris learn at the Office of Records and how does he react? Why do you think he reacts in such a way?
6. What happens to those who commit suicide?
7. Give a brief description of life in Summerland.
8. What happens as Chris and Albert continue walking deeper into the Lower Realms?
9. Who greets Chris and what do you think of the situation?
10. What is the process of incarnation/reincarnation that souls go through?
This section contains 1,225 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)