|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Leona and Chris met?
(a) An angel.
(b) A man who will find out what Chris wants to know.
(c) Chris's mother.
2. What prevents Chris from being at peace the way Leona and Albert seem to be?
(a) His resistance to peace.
(b) Chris' desire to change.
(c) Chris' obsession with Ann.
(d) The bad dreams he keeps having.
3. What happens to Ann two years earlier in Chris' dream?
(a) She has a miscarriage.
(b) She has a nervous breakdown.
(c) She has a stillborn baby.
(d) She tries to commit suicide.
4. What are the masterpieces on Earth?
(a) Ones that are not good enough for this library.
(b) A ghost of those in this library.
(c) Mere replicas of those in this library.
(d) Spin offs from those in this library.
5. How are Chris' screenplays characterized?
(b) Some uplifting; some led people astray.
(c) All very uplifting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leona offer to take Chris?
2. Who does Chris recognize as the man who helped him?
3. What does the man in the hall who feels solid tell Chris?
4. Why does Chris refuse to leave the clairvoyant alone?
5. What of Albert's former beliefs does he share with Chris?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chris realize about his and Albert's conversation and what is the implication of this?
2. What sort of judgment day is there for Chris and who is the "judge"?
3. Who does Chris encounter in the hospital halls and what do you think the fog represents?
4. Why do you think Chris keeps staying around the Earth plane when it is so frustrating and sad to see Ann's grief?
5. How is Chris finally able to move away from the Earth plane?
6. What does the man who seems to have substance tell Chris?
7. What does Leon show Chris while they are waiting to be summoned back to the Office of Records?
8. Give a one-sentence synopsis of WHAT DREAMS MAY COME.
9. What can Albert do and how would you feel about that?
10. What does Chris want to do at Summerland?
This section contains 1,091 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)