|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creature do they see?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A phoenix.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A tarantula.
2. What does Ann say she would do if she had the courage?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Start dating.
(c) Find Chris.
(d) Move to another State.
3. What does Chris realize about Ann's house?
(a) It is based on the one she loved in Florence.
(b) It is amazingly well-kept for being in hell.
(c) It is isolated.
(d) It is the same as always.
4. Where is Ann?
(a) In bed.
(b) On the grass outside their bedroom window.
(c) In the bathtub with no water.
(d) In the family room writing.
5. What does Albert insist Chris learn about reincarnation?
(a) How to best choose a new body.
(b) All the risks involved.
(c) Why Chris cannot reincarnate for another couple centuries.
(d) The way one reincarnates.
6. Why is Chris not that close to his father?
(a) Because they were not close when Chris was alive.
(b) Because his father does not recognize Chris.
(c) Because his father cannot come to Chris's realm.
(d) Because his father is very busy.
7. For whom does Ann cry?
(b) Her children.
8. What is growing in Chris?
9. Why does Albert go to the Lower Realms?
(a) To help the unfortunate souls because they really cannot help themselves.
(b) To show potential suicides what they are in for.
(c) He does not go to the lower realms.
(d) To gloat.
10. How does Ann respond to Chris?
(a) She jumps up and hugs him.
(b) She tells him to leave her alone.
(c) She does not recognize him.
(d) She does not see him.
11. Of what does Albert warn Chris?
(a) That Ann may no longer be totally "there."
(b) How difficult it will be to convince Ann and resist despair.
(c) That Ann could lure him to stay.
(d) That Chris may not want to be with Ann after he sees her.
12. How man years are typically spent in afterlife before the rebirth process?
(b) A few.
(d) One or two.
13. Why can these people not see Chris and Albert?
(a) Chris and Albert choose invisibility in their minds.
(b) The people do not want to see anything.
(c) The people are too caught up in their own life.
(d) The people are blind.
14. What do the damned do in the vacuum of Hell?
(a) Plot revenge against God.
(b) Talk to themselves about the same things over and over.
(c) Live pretty much the way they've always lived.
(d) Ponder non-spiritual matters.
15. What keeps Ann from making a connection with Chris?
(a) Apathy and despair.
(b) Not knowing she is dead.
(d) The rules of Hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crosses the driveway in front of Chris?
2. Why is Chris angry at Albert?
3. At the end of Chapter 35, what does Ann finally realize?
4. About what is Albert adamant?
5. Who on Earth is able to handle communication with those in the spirit world?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)