|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Albert believe about Ann's suicide?
(a) She made the decision out of her own free will.
(b) She thought she was doing the right thing so her children did not have to care for her.
(c) She did not really intend to go through with it and therefore it is an accident.
(d) She was mentally unstable and therefore partially not to blame.
2. How does Ann respond to Chris?
(a) She tells him to leave her alone.
(b) She does not recognize him.
(c) She jumps up and hugs him.
(d) She does not see him.
3. What happens when a soul obtains perfection?
(a) It is ready for the ultimate meeting with God.
(b) It becomes God.
(c) It stays in its last carnation to help others ascend.
(d) It becomes an avatar.
4. What does Chris realize about Ann's house?
(a) It is based on the one she loved in Florence.
(b) It is the same as always.
(c) It is isolated.
(d) It is amazingly well-kept for being in hell.
5. How does Ann's house appear to Chris as he approaches it?
(a) Different types of shrubs and bushes around it.
(b) Exactly like their old house.
(c) Larger and with more stuff in it.
(d) The house is smaller, dirtier, unkempt, giving it a dismal and forlorn look.
6. What creature do they see?
(a) A tarantula.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A phoenix.
(d) A turtle.
7. Of what does Albert remind Chris?
(a) That these people deserve what they get.
(b) To use his mind to be strong.
(c) That these people are not complete souls.
(d) That these people can choose to change.
8. What is Chris finally successful in doing?
(a) Enlisting Albert's help.
(b) Going back to Earth to see Ann in the hospital.
(c) Leaving Summerland.
(d) Getting an audience with God.
9. What does the interior of Ann's house reflect?
(b) Rebellion to God.
(d) Sadness and despair.
10. For whom does Ann cry?
(b) Her children.
11. Where is the one place called Hell?
(a) It is the region between the Lower Realms and Eternity.
(b) It is a none place of non-existence.
(c) It is the lowest region of the Lower Realms.
(d) There is no one place called Hell.
12. What shapes a person's soul?
(a) Being true to self.
(b) Knowing God.
(c) Life after life of effort in combination with periods of rest, reflection, and study.
(d) Living a good life.
13. What crosses the driveway in front of Chris?
(a) A rat.
(b) A vulture.
(c) A gopher.
(d) A snake.
14. What is growing in Chris?
15. What does Ann say when Chris says he is her husband?
(a) She was divorced many years ago.
(b) Her husband is traveling.
(c) She has never been married.
(d) Her husband is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ann first tell Chris?
2. Why does Albert warn Chris that it will be nearly impossible to help Ann?
3. What happens to a person who commits suicide?
4. How does Chris try to convince Ann that he is her husband?
5. As the atmosphere worsens, what happens to Chris' thoughts and behavior?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)