|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Albert adamant?
(a) Chris can choose to join Ann but will never be allowed to return to Summerland.
(b) Ann can be redeemed.
(c) Ann has broken the law and this is her sentence.
(d) Chris can do nothing to help Ann.
2. Where is the one place called Hell?
(a) It is a none place of non-existence.
(b) It is the region between the Lower Realms and Eternity.
(c) It is the lowest region of the Lower Realms.
(d) There is no one place called Hell.
3. What do the damned do in the vacuum of Hell?
(a) Talk to themselves about the same things over and over.
(b) Ponder non-spiritual matters.
(c) Live pretty much the way they've always lived.
(d) Plot revenge against God.
4. Who is with Ann?
(c) No one.
5. What is Chris finally successful in doing?
(a) Enlisting Albert's help.
(b) Leaving Summerland.
(c) Getting an audience with God.
(d) Going back to Earth to see Ann in the hospital.
6. What does Albert believe about Ann's suicide?
(a) She made the decision out of her own free will.
(b) She was mentally unstable and therefore partially not to blame.
(c) She thought she was doing the right thing so her children did not have to care for her.
(d) She did not really intend to go through with it and therefore it is an accident.
7. What happens to a person who commits suicide?
(a) They enter a darker continuation of their reality.
(b) They can never enter any of the upper realms.
(c) They do not self-judge, but are judged by a panel.
(d) They must be in limbo for a few centuries.
8. Of what does Albert warn Chris?
(a) That Ann could lure him to stay.
(b) That Chris may not want to be with Ann after he sees her.
(c) How difficult it will be to convince Ann and resist despair.
(d) That Ann may no longer be totally "there."
9. What had once been a defining force for Ann?
(c) Her children.
10. What does Albert propose to do?
(a) Have a seance.
(b) A thought relay.
(c) Reincarnate Katie to go to Ann.
11. Why is Chris not that close to his father?
(a) Because they were not close when Chris was alive.
(b) Because his father does not recognize Chris.
(c) Because his father is very busy.
(d) Because his father cannot come to Chris's realm.
12. For what details about Ann's husband does Chris ask?
(a) His personality.
(b) His secrets.
(c) His likes and dislikes.
(d) Height, hair color, eye color, occupation.
13. How does Chris define heaven?
(a) As a place of peace.
(b) As the opposite of Hell.
(c) As a state of mind.
(d) As a real, physical location.
14. What does the interior of Ann's house reflect?
(b) Sadness and despair.
(d) Rebellion to God.
15. How man years are typically spent in afterlife before the rebirth process?
(b) A few.
(d) One or two.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ann respond to Chris?
2. What does Ann say she would do if she had the courage?
3. What does Chris say about his house?
4. What does Ann say when Chris says he is her husband?
5. What is growing in Chris?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)