|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are his aunt and uncle the way they are?
(a) Because they are learning spiritual truths.
(b) Chris is not sure.
(c) Because it is how they were on Earth.
(d) Because they always had a soft spot for Chris.
2. For what details about Ann's husband does Chris ask?
(a) His likes and dislikes.
(b) Height, hair color, eye color, occupation.
(c) His secrets.
(d) His personality.
3. What had once been a defining force for Ann?
(d) Her children.
4. How does Ann actually die?
(a) A cable car accident.
(b) She does not die.
(d) She is murdered.
5. What does Albert insist Chris learn about reincarnation?
(a) All the risks involved.
(b) How to best choose a new body.
(c) The way one reincarnates.
(d) Why Chris cannot reincarnate for another couple centuries.
6. How does Chris feel while trying to connect with Ann?
7. Why is Chris angry?
(a) Because he was told Ann would live 24 more years.
(b) Because he was told Ann would live 44 more years.
(c) Because he was told Ann is his soulmate and they'd be together.
(d) Because Ann did not get the help she obviously needed.
8. Through whom is Ann's punishment meted?
9. What does Ian believe?
(a) That his mother did not intend to kill herself.
(b) That his mother is with Chris.
(c) That his mother is damned for all time.
(d) Ian believes in the salvation of his mother and prays for her.
10. For whom does Ann cry?
(c) Her children.
11. What do the damned do in the vacuum of Hell?
(a) Live pretty much the way they've always lived.
(b) Talk to themselves about the same things over and over.
(c) Ponder non-spiritual matters.
(d) Plot revenge against God.
12. What does Chris recognize?
(a) An emblem on the roof.
(b) A poor imitation of his home on Earth.
(c) The cat from next door.
(d) Nothing looks familiar.
13. How does Ann respond to Chris?
(a) She does not recognize him.
(b) She does not see him.
(c) She jumps up and hugs him.
(d) She tells him to leave her alone.
14. Why is Chris angry at Albert?
(a) Albert washes his hands of Ann.
(b) Albert does not see Ann's death as too bad a thing.
(c) Albert was supposed to be keeping an eye on Ann.
(d) Albert says nothing can be done.
15. What suffocates Chris?
(a) Thoughts of Summerland.
(b) His mind.
(c) His fear.
(d) Virtually unbreathable air.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Albert warn Chris?
2. What is Ann's initial gratitude replaced with after Chris gets rid of the creature?
3. About what is Albert adamant?
4. What does Albert propose to do?
5. How man years are typically spent in afterlife before the rebirth process?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)