|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Chris ask Ann to tell him?
(a) Her music.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her husband.
2. What suffocates Chris?
(a) Thoughts of Summerland.
(b) Virtually unbreathable air.
(c) His fear.
(d) His mind.
3. What keeps Ann from making a connection with Chris?
(b) Not knowing she is dead.
(c) Apathy and despair.
(d) The rules of Hell.
4. How does Ann respond to Chris?
(a) She tells him to leave her alone.
(b) She does not recognize him.
(c) She does not see him.
(d) She jumps up and hugs him.
5. Of what does Albert remind Chris?
(a) To use his mind to be strong.
(b) That these people are not complete souls.
(c) That these people deserve what they get.
(d) That these people can choose to change.
6. What does Chris realize about Ann?
(a) She does not realize she is dead.
(b) She is searching for a way out.
(c) She is not the Ann he once knew.
(d) She is sorry for killing herself.
7. What does Chris say about his Aunt Vera and Uncle Eddy?
(a) They are moving to the fourth ring.
(b) They invite Chris to stay with them.
(c) They are happy to be together.
(d) They are not together.
8. What does it feel like as Chris and Albert enter another sphere?
9. What does Chris next ask Ann to try to make a connection?
(a) About her husband.
(b) About her music.
(c) About her children.
(d) About her job.
10. What happens to one's memories after reincarnation?
(a) They cease to exist for eternity.
(b) They are easily accessible for at least the first 10 years.
(c) They are dormant in the brain.
(d) They are erased.
11. Where is Chris at the opening of Chapter 36?
(a) At the next level above Summerland.
(b) Reincarnated in India.
(c) Still with Ann in Hell.
(d) Back in Summerland.
12. Why can these people not see Chris and Albert?
(a) The people are too caught up in their own life.
(b) Chris and Albert choose invisibility in their minds.
(c) The people do not want to see anything.
(d) The people are blind.
13. Who agrees to help create a connection with Ann?
(a) Albert and his friends.
(b) Only Albert.
(c) No one that Chris asks.
(d) An angel.
14. Who is with Ann?
(d) No one.
15. What happens to a person who commits suicide?
(a) They can never enter any of the upper realms.
(b) They do not self-judge, but are judged by a panel.
(c) They must be in limbo for a few centuries.
(d) They enter a darker continuation of their reality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had once been a defining force for Ann?
2. What shapes a person's soul?
3. How does Chris' posture change?
4. What does Chris realize about Ann's house?
5. In what does Ann still refuse to believe?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)