Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to one's memories after reincarnation?
(a) They are easily accessible for at least the first 10 years.
(b) They cease to exist for eternity.
(c) They are dormant in the brain.
(d) They are erased.
2. What does Ian believe?
(a) That his mother did not intend to kill herself.
(b) Ian believes in the salvation of his mother and prays for her.
(c) That his mother is damned for all time.
(d) That his mother is with Chris.
3. What keeps Ann from making a connection with Chris?
(a) Not knowing she is dead.
(b) Apathy and despair.
(c) The rules of Hell.
4. How does Ann's house appear to Chris as he approaches it?
(a) The house is smaller, dirtier, unkempt, giving it a dismal and forlorn look.
(b) Exactly like their old house.
(c) Different types of shrubs and bushes around it.
(d) Larger and with more stuff in it.
5. Why does Ginger growl at Chris?
(a) Because Chris is yelling at Ann.
(b) Because Chris is irritating Ann.
(c) Because Chris touches Ann.
(d) Because Chris is slapping Ann.
6. What does Ann first tell Chris?
(a) That her husband left her.
(b) The pine trees have died because the water is shut off.
(c) That she is not married.
(d) That her husband will be home soon.
7. What does Albert propose to do?
(a) Reincarnate Katie to go to Ann.
(b) Have a seance.
(d) A thought relay.
8. Of what does Albert remind Chris?
(a) That these people can choose to change.
(b) That these people are not complete souls.
(c) To use his mind to be strong.
(d) That these people deserve what they get.
9. What had once been a defining force for Ann?
(c) Her children.
10. At the end of Chapter 35, what does Ann finally realize?
(a) That Chris is her husband.
(b) That she should not have killed herself.
(c) That she is not dead.
(d) That she is truly alone.
11. How does Ann's death affect those in Summerland?
(a) It causes them to pray round the clock.
(b) It shakes them all.
(c) It does not affect them since they do not know Ann.
(d) It motivates most of them to pay more attention to their loved ones.
12. What does Ann say she would do if she had the courage?
(a) Move to another State.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Start dating.
(d) Find Chris.
13. What type of emotional atmosphere is there?
(b) Gluttony, despair, hate.
14. About what does Chris ask Ann to tell him?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her job.
(d) Her music.
15. What does Chris say about his house?
(a) He has water and electricity.
(b) It is bright and pretty.
(c) It is also in dismal condition.
(d) It is clean and cheerful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chris try to convince Ann that he is her husband?
2. What does Albert say about the place they are in at the end of Chapter 27?
3. Why is Chris not that close to his father?
4. What is growing in Chris?
5. How do the inhabitants attack Chris?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)