|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Albert go to the Lower Realms?
(a) To help the unfortunate souls because they really cannot help themselves.
(b) To show potential suicides what they are in for.
(c) He does not go to the lower realms.
(d) To gloat.
2. Where is Chris at the opening of Chapter 36?
(a) Still with Ann in Hell.
(b) At the next level above Summerland.
(c) Reincarnated in India.
(d) Back in Summerland.
3. What kills Ann in Chris' dream?
(a) An airplane crash.
(b) A bear.
(c) A tornado.
(d) A mountain lion.
4. Why is Chris angry at Albert?
(a) Albert was supposed to be keeping an eye on Ann.
(b) Albert does not see Ann's death as too bad a thing.
(c) Albert says nothing can be done.
(d) Albert washes his hands of Ann.
5. How does Chris react to Ann's death?
(a) He feels guilty.
(b) He is sad but now they can be together.
(c) He feels perplexed.
(d) He grieves as if he were on Earth.
6. What does the interior of Ann's house reflect?
(b) Sadness and despair.
(d) Rebellion to God.
7. What does Chris say about his house?
(a) It is also in dismal condition.
(b) It is clean and cheerful.
(c) It is bright and pretty.
(d) He has water and electricity.
8. How does Ann respond to Chris?
(a) She does not see him.
(b) She tells him to leave her alone.
(c) She does not recognize him.
(d) She jumps up and hugs him.
9. What keeps Ann from making a connection with Chris?
(b) Not knowing she is dead.
(c) The rules of Hell.
(d) Apathy and despair.
10. How does Chris try to convince Ann that he is her husband?
(a) Kissing her.
(b) Giving her many details he would not know otherwise.
(c) Getting Ginger to accept him.
(d) Finding little things in the room and talking about them.
11. What does Chris say about his Aunt Vera and Uncle Eddy?
(a) They are happy to be together.
(b) They are moving to the fourth ring.
(c) They invite Chris to stay with them.
(d) They are not together.
12. What does Albert insist Chris learn about reincarnation?
(a) All the risks involved.
(b) Why Chris cannot reincarnate for another couple centuries.
(c) How to best choose a new body.
(d) The way one reincarnates.
13. Who on Earth is able to handle communication with those in the spirit world?
(a) Those born with the gift or the most advanced psychics.
(b) Those who have a strong connection with a deceased loved one.
(d) No one.
14. Why is Chris not that close to his father?
(a) Because his father does not recognize Chris.
(b) Because they were not close when Chris was alive.
(c) Because his father cannot come to Chris's realm.
(d) Because his father is very busy.
15. What does Chris now have to learn?
(a) To go with the flow.
(b) How to be patient.
(c) Nothing; everything is known at the Summerland level.
(d) How to reincarnate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when a soul obtains perfection?
2. What does it feel like as Chris and Albert enter another sphere?
3. Of what does Albert remind Chris?
4. What do the damned do in the vacuum of Hell?
5. What is Ann's initial gratitude replaced with after Chris gets rid of the creature?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)