|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Albert warn Chris that it will be nearly impossible to help Ann?
(a) Because she is not asking for help.
(b) Because she is in the nether regions.
(c) Because she is being kept alive by machines.
(d) Because she is staying around on the Earth plane.
2. In what does Ann still refuse to believe?
(a) The afterlife.
(b) That Chris is not dead.
(c) That she is dead.
(d) Her own goodness.
3. About what is Albert adamant?
(a) Chris can do nothing to help Ann.
(b) Ann has broken the law and this is her sentence.
(c) Ann can be redeemed.
(d) Chris can choose to join Ann but will never be allowed to return to Summerland.
4. What had once been a defining force for Ann?
(a) Her children.
5. How does Chris feel while trying to connect with Ann?
6. What shapes a person's soul?
(a) Living a good life.
(b) Being true to self.
(c) Life after life of effort in combination with periods of rest, reflection, and study.
(d) Knowing God.
7. Who agrees to help create a connection with Ann?
(a) Albert and his friends.
(b) Only Albert.
(c) An angel.
(d) No one that Chris asks.
8. Who is with Ann?
(a) No one.
9. What does Albert say about the place they are in at the end of Chapter 27?
(a) This is the best of all the Hells.
(b) This is one Hell of many Hells.
(c) This is probably where Ann is.
(d) This is the wrong Hell because there are no suicides in this one.
10. When Ann tells Chris the answer to his last question, what does Chris do?
(a) Tells Ann she is dead.
(b) Lists the names of her children.
(c) Tells Ann he is Chris.
(d) Lists the names of her friends.
11. How does Chris try to convince Ann that he is her husband?
(a) Getting Ginger to accept him.
(b) Giving her many details he would not know otherwise.
(c) Finding little things in the room and talking about them.
(d) Kissing her.
12. Where does Chris see his father?
(a) In a dream
(c) The lower realms.
(d) Still on earth.
13. How does Chris react to Ann's death?
(a) He is sad but now they can be together.
(b) He grieves as if he were on Earth.
(c) He feels guilty.
(d) He feels perplexed.
14. What does Chris say about his house?
(a) It is clean and cheerful.
(b) It is also in dismal condition.
(c) It is bright and pretty.
(d) He has water and electricity.
15. What happens to one's memories after reincarnation?
(a) They are dormant in the brain.
(b) They are erased.
(c) They cease to exist for eternity.
(d) They are easily accessible for at least the first 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the damned do in the vacuum of Hell?
2. What is Ann's initial gratitude replaced with after Chris gets rid of the creature?
3. What is in the crater they encounter?
4. What happens when a soul obtains perfection?
5. Why are his aunt and uncle the way they are?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)