|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the interior of Ann's house reflect?
(a) Rebellion to God.
(d) Sadness and despair.
2. What suffocates Chris?
(a) Thoughts of Summerland.
(b) His mind.
(c) His fear.
(d) Virtually unbreathable air.
3. What does Ann say she would do if she had the courage?
(a) Move to another State.
(b) Start dating.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Find Chris.
4. When Ann tells Chris the answer to his last question, what does Chris do?
(a) Tells Ann she is dead.
(b) Tells Ann he is Chris.
(c) Lists the names of her children.
(d) Lists the names of her friends.
5. What does Chris say about his house?
(a) It is also in dismal condition.
(b) He has water and electricity.
(c) It is clean and cheerful.
(d) It is bright and pretty.
6. Why does Albert warn Chris that it will be nearly impossible to help Ann?
(a) Because she is in the nether regions.
(b) Because she is not asking for help.
(c) Because she is being kept alive by machines.
(d) Because she is staying around on the Earth plane.
7. What is Ann's response when Chris outright tells her that he is her husband?
(a) She is estatic.
(b) She violently refuses to believe him.
(c) She screams at him for leaving her.
(d) She asks why he has come there.
8. What does Albert believe about Chris and Ann?
(a) They were too obsessed with each other and it was not healthy.
(b) They would be better off without each other.
(c) They were not good for each other.
(d) They are soulmates.
9. Why does Ginger growl at Chris?
(a) Because Chris is irritating Ann.
(b) Because Chris is yelling at Ann.
(c) Because Chris is slapping Ann.
(d) Because Chris touches Ann.
10. Where is Chris at the opening of Chapter 36?
(a) At the next level above Summerland.
(b) Back in Summerland.
(c) Reincarnated in India.
(d) Still with Ann in Hell.
11. What does Albert say about communicating with those on Earth?
(a) Only an angel can do it.
(b) It is possible.
(c) It is impossible.
(d) You have to have permission from God to do so.
12. In what does Ann still refuse to believe?
(a) That Chris is not dead.
(b) Her own goodness.
(c) The afterlife.
(d) That she is dead.
13. How does Chris feel while trying to connect with Ann?
14. What kills Ann in Chris' dream?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A mountain lion.
(c) A bear.
(d) An airplane crash.
15. Who on Earth is able to handle communication with those in the spirit world?
(a) No one.
(b) Those who have a strong connection with a deceased loved one.
(d) Those born with the gift or the most advanced psychics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chris finally successful in doing?
2. What is Ann's initial gratitude replaced with after Chris gets rid of the creature?
3. What does Chris recognize?
4. Where does Chris see his father?
5. How does Chris try to get Ann to see her new life?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)