|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the inhabitants attack Chris?
(a) They leave Chris alone.
(b) With their minds.
(c) With fire.
(d) With axes and shovels.
2. What does it feel like as Chris and Albert enter another sphere?
3. Why is Chris not that close to his father?
(a) Because his father is very busy.
(b) Because they were not close when Chris was alive.
(c) Because his father does not recognize Chris.
(d) Because his father cannot come to Chris's realm.
4. Through whom is Ann's punishment meted?
5. What does Ann say when Chris says he is her husband?
(a) Her husband is traveling.
(b) Her husband is dead.
(c) She was divorced many years ago.
(d) She has never been married.
6. What happens to a person who commits suicide?
(a) They must be in limbo for a few centuries.
(b) They enter a darker continuation of their reality.
(c) They do not self-judge, but are judged by a panel.
(d) They can never enter any of the upper realms.
7. Where is the one place called Hell?
(a) There is no one place called Hell.
(b) It is the region between the Lower Realms and Eternity.
(c) It is a none place of non-existence.
(d) It is the lowest region of the Lower Realms.
8. How does Ann's house appear to Chris as he approaches it?
(a) Larger and with more stuff in it.
(b) Different types of shrubs and bushes around it.
(c) The house is smaller, dirtier, unkempt, giving it a dismal and forlorn look.
(d) Exactly like their old house.
9. Where does Chris see his father?
(a) The lower realms.
(b) In a dream
(c) Still on earth.
10. What do the damned do in the vacuum of Hell?
(a) Live pretty much the way they've always lived.
(b) Ponder non-spiritual matters.
(c) Plot revenge against God.
(d) Talk to themselves about the same things over and over.
11. What does Ian believe?
(a) That his mother is with Chris.
(b) That his mother did not intend to kill herself.
(c) That his mother is damned for all time.
(d) Ian believes in the salvation of his mother and prays for her.
12. How is the realm organized that Chris and Albert enter?
(a) Total chaos.
(b) Shacks and huts in a haphazard village.
(c) Neat and orderly but grey.
(d) The people live in small caves and look like cavemen.
13. What does Albert say about communicating with those on Earth?
(a) Only an angel can do it.
(b) It is impossible.
(c) It is possible.
(d) You have to have permission from God to do so.
14. How does Chris define heaven?
(a) As a state of mind.
(b) As the opposite of Hell.
(c) As a real, physical location.
(d) As a place of peace.
15. For what details about Ann's husband does Chris ask?
(a) His secrets.
(b) His likes and dislikes.
(c) His personality.
(d) Height, hair color, eye color, occupation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ann's initial gratitude replaced with after Chris gets rid of the creature?
2. What does Ann want from Chris?
3. What happens each time Chris tries to make a connection?
4. What happens if a child is born dead?
5. In what does Ann still refuse to believe?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)