|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to a person who commits suicide?
(a) They enter a darker continuation of their reality.
(b) They must be in limbo for a few centuries.
(c) They do not self-judge, but are judged by a panel.
(d) They can never enter any of the upper realms.
2. Who agrees to help create a connection with Ann?
(a) An angel.
(b) No one that Chris asks.
(c) Only Albert.
(d) Albert and his friends.
3. At the end of Chapter 35, what does Ann finally realize?
(a) That she should not have killed herself.
(b) That she is truly alone.
(c) That Chris is her husband.
(d) That she is not dead.
4. Of what does Albert remind Chris?
(a) That these people deserve what they get.
(b) That these people can choose to change.
(c) That these people are not complete souls.
(d) To use his mind to be strong.
5. Where is the one place called Hell?
(a) It is the region between the Lower Realms and Eternity.
(b) It is the lowest region of the Lower Realms.
(c) There is no one place called Hell.
(d) It is a none place of non-existence.
6. For whom does Ann cry?
(c) Her children.
7. What is Ann's response when Chris outright tells her that he is her husband?
(a) She violently refuses to believe him.
(b) She screams at him for leaving her.
(c) She asks why he has come there.
(d) She is estatic.
8. What creature do they see?
(a) A phoenix.
(b) A turtle.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A tarantula.
9. Where is Chris at the opening of Chapter 36?
(a) Reincarnated in India.
(b) Back in Summerland.
(c) Still with Ann in Hell.
(d) At the next level above Summerland.
10. What is Chris finally successful in doing?
(a) Leaving Summerland.
(b) Going back to Earth to see Ann in the hospital.
(c) Getting an audience with God.
(d) Enlisting Albert's help.
11. What does Albert say about communicating with those on Earth?
(a) It is impossible.
(b) You have to have permission from God to do so.
(c) Only an angel can do it.
(d) It is possible.
12. Why does Albert go to the Lower Realms?
(a) He does not go to the lower realms.
(b) To help the unfortunate souls because they really cannot help themselves.
(c) To show potential suicides what they are in for.
(d) To gloat.
13. What does Chris realize about Ann?
(a) She is not the Ann he once knew.
(b) She is sorry for killing herself.
(c) She is searching for a way out.
(d) She does not realize she is dead.
14. What is Ann's initial gratitude replaced with after Chris gets rid of the creature?
15. What type of emotional atmosphere is there?
(d) Gluttony, despair, hate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the crater they encounter?
2. Why does Albert warn Chris that it will be nearly impossible to help Ann?
3. How does Ann's house appear to Chris as he approaches it?
4. What does Albert believe about Ann's suicide?
5. What shapes a person's soul?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)