|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who on Earth is able to handle communication with those in the spirit world?
(b) No one.
(c) Those born with the gift or the most advanced psychics.
(d) Those who have a strong connection with a deceased loved one.
2. What happens if a child is born dead?
(a) The soul must wait a minimum of a thousand years to try again.
(b) The soul finds another baby not yet claimed.
(c) The soul will then be stuck in an ethereal coma.
(d) The soul ceases to exist.
3. Why does Albert warn Chris that it will be nearly impossible to help Ann?
(a) Because she is being kept alive by machines.
(b) Because she is in the nether regions.
(c) Because she is staying around on the Earth plane.
(d) Because she is not asking for help.
4. Why does Chris want to reincarnate?
(a) To live a full, long live the next time.
(b) To be with Ann, to love her, to help her the best way he knows how.
(c) To help his children.
(d) To make a better contribution to humankind.
5. What does Chris now have to learn?
(a) Nothing; everything is known at the Summerland level.
(b) How to reincarnate.
(c) How to be patient.
(d) To go with the flow.
6. About what does Chris ask Ann to tell him?
(a) Her job.
(b) Her music.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her children.
7. How does Chris try to convince Ann that he is her husband?
(a) Kissing her.
(b) Giving her many details he would not know otherwise.
(c) Finding little things in the room and talking about them.
(d) Getting Ginger to accept him.
8. What shapes a person's soul?
(a) Being true to self.
(b) Knowing God.
(c) Living a good life.
(d) Life after life of effort in combination with periods of rest, reflection, and study.
9. How is the realm organized that Chris and Albert enter?
(a) The people live in small caves and look like cavemen.
(b) Neat and orderly but grey.
(c) Shacks and huts in a haphazard village.
(d) Total chaos.
10. What happens when a soul obtains perfection?
(a) It is ready for the ultimate meeting with God.
(b) It becomes God.
(c) It stays in its last carnation to help others ascend.
(d) It becomes an avatar.
11. What does Chris realize about Ann?
(a) She does not realize she is dead.
(b) She is sorry for killing herself.
(c) She is searching for a way out.
(d) She is not the Ann he once knew.
12. What creature do they see?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A phoenix.
(d) A tarantula.
13. What does Albert propose to do?
(a) Have a seance.
(b) A thought relay.
(d) Reincarnate Katie to go to Ann.
14. What happens each time Chris tries to make a connection?
(a) Ann seems to not hear.
(b) Ann denies it.
(c) Ann throws up a block to it.
(d) Ann sees it for a second.
15. How man years are typically spent in afterlife before the rebirth process?
(a) One or two.
(c) A few.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Albert remind Chris?
2. What does Albert believe about Chris and Ann?
3. What does Albert say about communicating with those on Earth?
4. How does Chris define heaven?
5. What is growing in Chris?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)