|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Albert go to the Lower Realms?
(a) To gloat.
(b) He does not go to the lower realms.
(c) To help the unfortunate souls because they really cannot help themselves.
(d) To show potential suicides what they are in for.
2. Who on Earth is able to handle communication with those in the spirit world?
(a) Those who have a strong connection with a deceased loved one.
(c) No one.
(d) Those born with the gift or the most advanced psychics.
3. What happens to a person who commits suicide?
(a) They must be in limbo for a few centuries.
(b) They do not self-judge, but are judged by a panel.
(c) They enter a darker continuation of their reality.
(d) They can never enter any of the upper realms.
4. What had once been a defining force for Ann?
(c) Her children.
5. What is Ann's response when Chris outright tells her that he is her husband?
(a) She violently refuses to believe him.
(b) She screams at him for leaving her.
(c) She asks why he has come there.
(d) She is estatic.
6. What does Chris say about his house?
(a) It is bright and pretty.
(b) It is also in dismal condition.
(c) It is clean and cheerful.
(d) He has water and electricity.
7. What does it feel like as Chris and Albert enter another sphere?
8. When Ann tells Chris the answer to his last question, what does Chris do?
(a) Lists the names of her friends.
(b) Tells Ann he is Chris.
(c) Lists the names of her children.
(d) Tells Ann she is dead.
9. What is one realization Chris has in Summerland?
(a) That everyone does not have his best interests at heart.
(b) That there is so much more than what the limited human mind can conceive.
(c) That he must obey God's laws.
(d) That he has the option to move up or down in the realms.
10. What is growing in Chris?
11. What does Ian believe?
(a) That his mother is with Chris.
(b) That his mother did not intend to kill herself.
(c) Ian believes in the salvation of his mother and prays for her.
(d) That his mother is damned for all time.
12. What suffocates Chris?
(a) His mind.
(b) Virtually unbreathable air.
(c) Thoughts of Summerland.
(d) His fear.
13. What does Albert believe about Chris and Ann?
(a) They were too obsessed with each other and it was not healthy.
(b) They are soulmates.
(c) They were not good for each other.
(d) They would be better off without each other.
14. What happens to one's memories after reincarnation?
(a) They are erased.
(b) They are easily accessible for at least the first 10 years.
(c) They are dormant in the brain.
(d) They cease to exist for eternity.
15. How man years are typically spent in afterlife before the rebirth process?
(a) A few.
(d) One or two.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Albert warn Chris that it will be nearly impossible to help Ann?
2. What is Chris finally successful in doing?
3. For whom does Ann cry?
4. What is in the crater they encounter?
5. Where is Chris at the opening of Chapter 36?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)