|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Ann?
(d) No one.
2. Where is Chris at the opening of Chapter 36?
(a) Back in Summerland.
(b) Reincarnated in India.
(c) Still with Ann in Hell.
(d) At the next level above Summerland.
3. For what details about Ann's husband does Chris ask?
(a) Height, hair color, eye color, occupation.
(b) His personality.
(c) His likes and dislikes.
(d) His secrets.
4. About what does Chris ask Ann to tell him?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her music.
5. What does Chris realize about Ann's house?
(a) It is the same as always.
(b) It is isolated.
(c) It is based on the one she loved in Florence.
(d) It is amazingly well-kept for being in hell.
6. What happens each time Chris tries to make a connection?
(a) Ann sees it for a second.
(b) Ann denies it.
(c) Ann throws up a block to it.
(d) Ann seems to not hear.
7. In what does Ann still refuse to believe?
(a) That Chris is not dead.
(b) Her own goodness.
(c) The afterlife.
(d) That she is dead.
8. What has Chris' sacrifice done?
(b) Ensures Chris can some day reincarnate.
(c) Ensures Chris can move up to a higher realm.
(d) It has spared Ann the bleak and horrible reality of remaining in her afterlife.
9. What happens if a child is born dead?
(a) The soul finds another baby not yet claimed.
(b) The soul ceases to exist.
(c) The soul must wait a minimum of a thousand years to try again.
(d) The soul will then be stuck in an ethereal coma.
10. For whom does Ann cry?
(c) Her children.
11. How does Chris react to Ann's death?
(a) He is sad but now they can be together.
(b) He feels perplexed.
(c) He grieves as if he were on Earth.
(d) He feels guilty.
12. What creature do they see?
(a) A phoenix.
(b) A tarantula.
(c) A turtle.
(d) An eagle.
13. Who agrees to help create a connection with Ann?
(a) Only Albert.
(b) No one that Chris asks.
(c) An angel.
(d) Albert and his friends.
14. What does Chris say about his Aunt Vera and Uncle Eddy?
(a) They invite Chris to stay with them.
(b) They are happy to be together.
(c) They are moving to the fourth ring.
(d) They are not together.
15. What does Ann want from Chris?
(a) Him to take her to Summerland.
(c) Him to leave.
(d) Him to convince her she is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What suffocates Chris?
2. What is everywhere?
3. What does Albert believe about Ann's suicide?
4. What does Ian believe?
5. What do the damned do in the vacuum of Hell?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)