|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one realization Chris has in Summerland?
(a) That he must obey God's laws.
(b) That everyone does not have his best interests at heart.
(c) That there is so much more than what the limited human mind can conceive.
(d) That he has the option to move up or down in the realms.
2. Where is the one place called Hell?
(a) It is a none place of non-existence.
(b) It is the region between the Lower Realms and Eternity.
(c) It is the lowest region of the Lower Realms.
(d) There is no one place called Hell.
3. What does Chris realize about Ann?
(a) She does not realize she is dead.
(b) She is searching for a way out.
(c) She is not the Ann he once knew.
(d) She is sorry for killing herself.
4. Why is Chris angry?
(a) Because he was told Ann would live 24 more years.
(b) Because he was told Ann would live 44 more years.
(c) Because Ann did not get the help she obviously needed.
(d) Because he was told Ann is his soulmate and they'd be together.
5. What is Chris finally successful in doing?
(a) Leaving Summerland.
(b) Going back to Earth to see Ann in the hospital.
(c) Enlisting Albert's help.
(d) Getting an audience with God.
6. What shapes a person's soul?
(a) Being true to self.
(b) Living a good life.
(c) Life after life of effort in combination with periods of rest, reflection, and study.
(d) Knowing God.
7. What creature do they see?
(a) A phoenix.
(b) A tarantula.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A turtle.
8. What does Ann say she would do if she had the courage?
(a) Start dating.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Move to another State.
(d) Find Chris.
9. Through whom is Ann's punishment meted?
10. What does Albert propose to do?
(a) Reincarnate Katie to go to Ann.
(b) Have a seance.
(c) A thought relay.
11. Who is with Ann?
(a) No one.
12. What puzzles Chris after Ginger's attack?
(a) That there is no blood or pain.
(b) That Ann does not try to stop Ginger.
(c) That he feels nothing.
(d) That his afterlife body can feel pain and can actually bleed.
13. Why is Chris not that close to his father?
(a) Because his father cannot come to Chris's realm.
(b) Because his father is very busy.
(c) Because his father does not recognize Chris.
(d) Because they were not close when Chris was alive.
14. What does Chris recognize?
(a) Nothing looks familiar.
(b) The cat from next door.
(c) A poor imitation of his home on Earth.
(d) An emblem on the roof.
15. Who on Earth is able to handle communication with those in the spirit world?
(b) Those born with the gift or the most advanced psychics.
(c) No one.
(d) Those who have a strong connection with a deceased loved one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Albert say about the place they are in at the end of Chapter 27?
2. Of what does Albert remind Chris?
3. Why is Chris angry at Albert?
4. How do the inhabitants attack Chris?
5. What is Ann's response when Chris outright tells her that he is her husband?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)