|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is growing in Chris?
2. What does Chris now have to learn?
(a) Nothing; everything is known at the Summerland level.
(b) How to reincarnate.
(c) To go with the flow.
(d) How to be patient.
3. How does Ann respond to Chris?
(a) She does not see him.
(b) She jumps up and hugs him.
(c) She does not recognize him.
(d) She tells him to leave her alone.
4. How does Chris try to convince Ann that he is her husband?
(a) Getting Ginger to accept him.
(b) Finding little things in the room and talking about them.
(c) Giving her many details he would not know otherwise.
(d) Kissing her.
5. What does Ian believe?
(a) That his mother did not intend to kill herself.
(b) That his mother is with Chris.
(c) That his mother is damned for all time.
(d) Ian believes in the salvation of his mother and prays for her.
6. About what is Albert adamant?
(a) Ann has broken the law and this is her sentence.
(b) Ann can be redeemed.
(c) Chris can choose to join Ann but will never be allowed to return to Summerland.
(d) Chris can do nothing to help Ann.
7. Why does Ginger growl at Chris?
(a) Because Chris is irritating Ann.
(b) Because Chris is slapping Ann.
(c) Because Chris is yelling at Ann.
(d) Because Chris touches Ann.
8. What crosses the driveway in front of Chris?
(a) A snake.
(b) A rat.
(c) A vulture.
(d) A gopher.
9. Of what does Albert warn Chris?
(a) That Chris may not want to be with Ann after he sees her.
(b) That Ann may no longer be totally "there."
(c) How difficult it will be to convince Ann and resist despair.
(d) That Ann could lure him to stay.
10. How does Chris define heaven?
(a) As the opposite of Hell.
(b) As a state of mind.
(c) As a real, physical location.
(d) As a place of peace.
11. Why can these people not see Chris and Albert?
(a) The people do not want to see anything.
(b) The people are too caught up in their own life.
(c) The people are blind.
(d) Chris and Albert choose invisibility in their minds.
12. How man years are typically spent in afterlife before the rebirth process?
(b) One or two.
(c) A few.
13. What do the damned do in the vacuum of Hell?
(a) Plot revenge against God.
(b) Live pretty much the way they've always lived.
(c) Ponder non-spiritual matters.
(d) Talk to themselves about the same things over and over.
14. How is the realm organized that Chris and Albert enter?
(a) Neat and orderly but grey.
(b) Total chaos.
(c) The people live in small caves and look like cavemen.
(d) Shacks and huts in a haphazard village.
15. Why is Chris angry?
(a) Because he was told Ann is his soulmate and they'd be together.
(b) Because he was told Ann would live 44 more years.
(c) Because Ann did not get the help she obviously needed.
(d) Because he was told Ann would live 24 more years.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Ann cry?
2. Where is Ann?
3. What happens each time Chris tries to make a connection?
4. Why does Chris want to reincarnate?
5. What type of emotional atmosphere is there?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)