|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chris' posture change?
(a) He becomes more upright in order to look intimidating.
(b) It does not change.
(c) He slumps further and further.
(d) He appears more like the people around him.
2. What has Chris' sacrifice done?
(a) It has spared Ann the bleak and horrible reality of remaining in her afterlife.
(b) Ensures Chris can move up to a higher realm.
(c) Ensures Chris can some day reincarnate.
3. Why is Chris angry?
(a) Because he was told Ann is his soulmate and they'd be together.
(b) Because he was told Ann would live 44 more years.
(c) Because Ann did not get the help she obviously needed.
(d) Because he was told Ann would live 24 more years.
4. What does Chris say about his house?
(a) It is also in dismal condition.
(b) It is bright and pretty.
(c) He has water and electricity.
(d) It is clean and cheerful.
5. How does Chris try to get Ann to see her new life?
(a) As changeable.
(b) As good.
(c) As real.
(d) As a sort of a dream.
6. What does Chris recognize?
(a) The cat from next door.
(b) A poor imitation of his home on Earth.
(c) An emblem on the roof.
(d) Nothing looks familiar.
7. What is Chris finally successful in doing?
(a) Getting an audience with God.
(b) Enlisting Albert's help.
(c) Going back to Earth to see Ann in the hospital.
(d) Leaving Summerland.
8. How does Ann's house appear to Chris as he approaches it?
(a) Exactly like their old house.
(b) Different types of shrubs and bushes around it.
(c) Larger and with more stuff in it.
(d) The house is smaller, dirtier, unkempt, giving it a dismal and forlorn look.
9. What happens when a soul obtains perfection?
(a) It becomes God.
(b) It is ready for the ultimate meeting with God.
(c) It becomes an avatar.
(d) It stays in its last carnation to help others ascend.
10. What happens if a child is born dead?
(a) The soul will then be stuck in an ethereal coma.
(b) The soul must wait a minimum of a thousand years to try again.
(c) The soul finds another baby not yet claimed.
(d) The soul ceases to exist.
11. What had once been a defining force for Ann?
(d) Her children.
12. What kills Ann in Chris' dream?
(a) A mountain lion.
(b) A tornado.
(c) An airplane crash.
(d) A bear.
13. How does Ann respond to Chris?
(a) She does not recognize him.
(b) She tells him to leave her alone.
(c) She jumps up and hugs him.
(d) She does not see him.
14. Where is the one place called Hell?
(a) It is the region between the Lower Realms and Eternity.
(b) It is a none place of non-existence.
(c) There is no one place called Hell.
(d) It is the lowest region of the Lower Realms.
15. What shapes a person's soul?
(a) Living a good life.
(b) Knowing God.
(c) Being true to self.
(d) Life after life of effort in combination with periods of rest, reflection, and study.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Albert say about the place they are in at the end of Chapter 27?
2. What puzzles Chris after Ginger's attack?
3. What does Albert insist Chris learn about reincarnation?
4. How does Chris try to convince Ann that he is her husband?
5. At the end of Chapter 35, what does Ann finally realize?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)