|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann first tell Chris?
(a) That her husband left her.
(b) The pine trees have died because the water is shut off.
(c) That she is not married.
(d) That her husband will be home soon.
2. How does Ann respond to Chris?
(a) She does not recognize him.
(b) She tells him to leave her alone.
(c) She does not see him.
(d) She jumps up and hugs him.
3. How does Ann actually die?
(a) A cable car accident.
(b) She is murdered.
(c) She does not die.
4. What is growing in Chris?
5. What is Ann's response when Chris outright tells her that he is her husband?
(a) She screams at him for leaving her.
(b) She violently refuses to believe him.
(c) She is estatic.
(d) She asks why he has come there.
6. What suffocates Chris?
(a) Virtually unbreathable air.
(b) His mind.
(c) His fear.
(d) Thoughts of Summerland.
7. What does Chris say about his Aunt Vera and Uncle Eddy?
(a) They are happy to be together.
(b) They invite Chris to stay with them.
(c) They are not together.
(d) They are moving to the fourth ring.
8. What does Albert propose to do?
(a) Have a seance.
(b) Reincarnate Katie to go to Ann.
(c) A thought relay.
9. What does Albert insist Chris learn about reincarnation?
(a) How to best choose a new body.
(b) Why Chris cannot reincarnate for another couple centuries.
(c) All the risks involved.
(d) The way one reincarnates.
10. How does Chris feel while trying to connect with Ann?
11. What is Chris finally successful in doing?
(a) Enlisting Albert's help.
(b) Getting an audience with God.
(c) Going back to Earth to see Ann in the hospital.
(d) Leaving Summerland.
12. What does Chris now have to learn?
(a) Nothing; everything is known at the Summerland level.
(b) To go with the flow.
(c) How to be patient.
(d) How to reincarnate.
13. Why is Chris not that close to his father?
(a) Because his father cannot come to Chris's realm.
(b) Because they were not close when Chris was alive.
(c) Because his father does not recognize Chris.
(d) Because his father is very busy.
14. How does Chris try to convince Ann that he is her husband?
(a) Kissing her.
(b) Giving her many details he would not know otherwise.
(c) Getting Ginger to accept him.
(d) Finding little things in the room and talking about them.
15. What does Chris choose to go back as when he reincarnates?
(a) A doctor.
(b) An aboriginal.
(c) A writer.
(d) He is not sure yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of emotional atmosphere is there?
2. What does Ann want from Chris?
3. What puzzles Chris after Ginger's attack?
4. What creature do they see?
5. What happens if a child is born dead?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)