|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris now have to learn?
(a) To go with the flow.
(b) How to reincarnate.
(c) Nothing; everything is known at the Summerland level.
(d) How to be patient.
2. What type of emotional atmosphere is there?
(d) Gluttony, despair, hate.
3. Of what does Albert warn Chris?
(a) That Ann may no longer be totally "there."
(b) That Chris may not want to be with Ann after he sees her.
(c) How difficult it will be to convince Ann and resist despair.
(d) That Ann could lure him to stay.
4. What does Albert say about communicating with those on Earth?
(a) You have to have permission from God to do so.
(b) It is possible.
(c) It is impossible.
(d) Only an angel can do it.
5. What happens to a person who commits suicide?
(a) They must be in limbo for a few centuries.
(b) They can never enter any of the upper realms.
(c) They do not self-judge, but are judged by a panel.
(d) They enter a darker continuation of their reality.
6. What had once been a defining force for Ann?
(c) Her children.
7. When Ann tells Chris the answer to his last question, what does Chris do?
(a) Lists the names of her children.
(b) Tells Ann she is dead.
(c) Lists the names of her friends.
(d) Tells Ann he is Chris.
8. For what details about Ann's husband does Chris ask?
(a) Height, hair color, eye color, occupation.
(b) His personality.
(c) His secrets.
(d) His likes and dislikes.
9. How does Chris try to convince Ann that he is her husband?
(a) Kissing her.
(b) Getting Ginger to accept him.
(c) Finding little things in the room and talking about them.
(d) Giving her many details he would not know otherwise.
10. What is one realization Chris has in Summerland?
(a) That he must obey God's laws.
(b) That everyone does not have his best interests at heart.
(c) That there is so much more than what the limited human mind can conceive.
(d) That he has the option to move up or down in the realms.
11. About what does Chris ask Ann to tell him?
(a) Her music.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her job.
(d) Her children.
12. What happens when a soul obtains perfection?
(a) It is ready for the ultimate meeting with God.
(b) It becomes an avatar.
(c) It stays in its last carnation to help others ascend.
(d) It becomes God.
13. What does Albert believe about Chris and Ann?
(a) They were too obsessed with each other and it was not healthy.
(b) They would be better off without each other.
(c) They are soulmates.
(d) They were not good for each other.
14. What does Chris recognize?
(a) A poor imitation of his home on Earth.
(b) Nothing looks familiar.
(c) The cat from next door.
(d) An emblem on the roof.
15. Why does Chris want to reincarnate?
(a) To make a better contribution to humankind.
(b) To be with Ann, to love her, to help her the best way he knows how.
(c) To help his children.
(d) To live a full, long live the next time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agrees to help create a connection with Ann?
2. Through whom is Ann's punishment meted?
3. In what does Ann still refuse to believe?
4. What happens if a child is born dead?
5. How is the realm organized that Chris and Albert enter?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)