|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Chris want to reincarnate?
(a) To live a full, long live the next time.
(b) To be with Ann, to love her, to help her the best way he knows how.
(c) To make a better contribution to humankind.
(d) To help his children.
2. What keeps Ann from making a connection with Chris?
(a) The rules of Hell.
(b) Apathy and despair.
(c) Not knowing she is dead.
3. What happens if a child is born dead?
(a) The soul ceases to exist.
(b) The soul will then be stuck in an ethereal coma.
(c) The soul finds another baby not yet claimed.
(d) The soul must wait a minimum of a thousand years to try again.
4. What puzzles Chris after Ginger's attack?
(a) That he feels nothing.
(b) That his afterlife body can feel pain and can actually bleed.
(c) That there is no blood or pain.
(d) That Ann does not try to stop Ginger.
5. Why are his aunt and uncle the way they are?
(a) Because it is how they were on Earth.
(b) Chris is not sure.
(c) Because they are learning spiritual truths.
(d) Because they always had a soft spot for Chris.
6. What happens when a soul obtains perfection?
(a) It becomes God.
(b) It is ready for the ultimate meeting with God.
(c) It stays in its last carnation to help others ascend.
(d) It becomes an avatar.
7. How does Chris try to convince Ann that he is her husband?
(a) Finding little things in the room and talking about them.
(b) Giving her many details he would not know otherwise.
(c) Kissing her.
(d) Getting Ginger to accept him.
8. What does Chris realize about Ann?
(a) She is not the Ann he once knew.
(b) She is sorry for killing herself.
(c) She does not realize she is dead.
(d) She is searching for a way out.
9. What has Chris' sacrifice done?
(a) Ensures Chris can some day reincarnate.
(b) Ensures Chris can move up to a higher realm.
(c) It has spared Ann the bleak and horrible reality of remaining in her afterlife.
10. Why does Albert warn Chris that it will be nearly impossible to help Ann?
(a) Because she is staying around on the Earth plane.
(b) Because she is being kept alive by machines.
(c) Because she is not asking for help.
(d) Because she is in the nether regions.
11. Of what does Albert remind Chris?
(a) That these people can choose to change.
(b) To use his mind to be strong.
(c) That these people are not complete souls.
(d) That these people deserve what they get.
12. Who is with Ann?
(a) No one.
13. What does Albert say about the place they are in at the end of Chapter 27?
(a) This is one Hell of many Hells.
(b) This is the wrong Hell because there are no suicides in this one.
(c) This is the best of all the Hells.
(d) This is probably where Ann is.
14. How does Chris' posture change?
(a) He appears more like the people around him.
(b) It does not change.
(c) He slumps further and further.
(d) He becomes more upright in order to look intimidating.
15. What creature do they see?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A tarantula.
(c) A phoenix.
(d) A turtle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ann's death affect those in Summerland?
2. What does Albert say about communicating with those on Earth?
3. Who on Earth is able to handle communication with those in the spirit world?
4. About what is Albert adamant?
5. How does Ann actually die?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)