|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Chris' sacrifice done?
(a) Ensures Chris can some day reincarnate.
(b) It has spared Ann the bleak and horrible reality of remaining in her afterlife.
(c) Ensures Chris can move up to a higher realm.
2. What does Ann want from Chris?
(a) Him to leave.
(b) Him to take her to Summerland.
(c) Him to convince her she is dead.
3. About what does Chris ask Ann to tell him?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her music.
(c) Her job.
(d) Her children.
4. What does Ann say when Chris says he is her husband?
(a) Her husband is traveling.
(b) She was divorced many years ago.
(c) Her husband is dead.
(d) She has never been married.
5. Why can these people not see Chris and Albert?
(a) The people are too caught up in their own life.
(b) The people do not want to see anything.
(c) The people are blind.
(d) Chris and Albert choose invisibility in their minds.
6. What does Albert say about communicating with those on Earth?
(a) It is impossible.
(b) You have to have permission from God to do so.
(c) It is possible.
(d) Only an angel can do it.
7. Why does Albert go to the Lower Realms?
(a) To gloat.
(b) He does not go to the lower realms.
(c) To show potential suicides what they are in for.
(d) To help the unfortunate souls because they really cannot help themselves.
8. What type of emotional atmosphere is there?
(b) Gluttony, despair, hate.
9. What happens when a soul obtains perfection?
(a) It becomes God.
(b) It becomes an avatar.
(c) It stays in its last carnation to help others ascend.
(d) It is ready for the ultimate meeting with God.
10. What happens if a child is born dead?
(a) The soul will then be stuck in an ethereal coma.
(b) The soul ceases to exist.
(c) The soul finds another baby not yet claimed.
(d) The soul must wait a minimum of a thousand years to try again.
11. Why are his aunt and uncle the way they are?
(a) Chris is not sure.
(b) Because they always had a soft spot for Chris.
(c) Because they are learning spiritual truths.
(d) Because it is how they were on Earth.
12. How does Chris' posture change?
(a) He appears more like the people around him.
(b) He becomes more upright in order to look intimidating.
(c) He slumps further and further.
(d) It does not change.
13. What does Albert believe about Chris and Ann?
(a) They would be better off without each other.
(b) They were too obsessed with each other and it was not healthy.
(c) They are soulmates.
(d) They were not good for each other.
14. As the atmosphere worsens, what happens to Chris' thoughts and behavior?
(a) They get better so he can be a good example.
(b) They are erratic.
(c) They are not affected.
(d) They degrade as well.
15. What is Ann's initial gratitude replaced with after Chris gets rid of the creature?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is growing in Chris?
2. Who agrees to help create a connection with Ann?
3. What is in the crater they encounter?
4. What is Ann's response when Chris outright tells her that he is her husband?
5. What keeps Ann from making a connection with Chris?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)