|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Albert believe about Ann's suicide?
(a) She did not really intend to go through with it and therefore it is an accident.
(b) She thought she was doing the right thing so her children did not have to care for her.
(c) She was mentally unstable and therefore partially not to blame.
(d) She made the decision out of her own free will.
2. What happens if a child is born dead?
(a) The soul will then be stuck in an ethereal coma.
(b) The soul must wait a minimum of a thousand years to try again.
(c) The soul ceases to exist.
(d) The soul finds another baby not yet claimed.
3. Who agrees to help create a connection with Ann?
(a) No one that Chris asks.
(b) Only Albert.
(c) Albert and his friends.
(d) An angel.
4. Why is Chris not that close to his father?
(a) Because they were not close when Chris was alive.
(b) Because his father cannot come to Chris's realm.
(c) Because his father does not recognize Chris.
(d) Because his father is very busy.
5. Why does Chris want to reincarnate?
(a) To live a full, long live the next time.
(b) To help his children.
(c) To make a better contribution to humankind.
(d) To be with Ann, to love her, to help her the best way he knows how.
6. Where is Ann?
(a) On the grass outside their bedroom window.
(b) In bed.
(c) In the family room writing.
(d) In the bathtub with no water.
7. What is growing in Chris?
8. What crosses the driveway in front of Chris?
(a) A gopher.
(b) A snake.
(c) A vulture.
(d) A rat.
9. What does it feel like as Chris and Albert enter another sphere?
10. Why does Albert warn Chris that it will be nearly impossible to help Ann?
(a) Because she is not asking for help.
(b) Because she is in the nether regions.
(c) Because she is staying around on the Earth plane.
(d) Because she is being kept alive by machines.
11. What does Chris now have to learn?
(a) How to reincarnate.
(b) Nothing; everything is known at the Summerland level.
(c) To go with the flow.
(d) How to be patient.
12. Where does Chris see his father?
(a) Still on earth.
(b) In a dream
(d) The lower realms.
13. What has Chris' sacrifice done?
(a) Ensures Chris can some day reincarnate.
(c) Ensures Chris can move up to a higher realm.
(d) It has spared Ann the bleak and horrible reality of remaining in her afterlife.
14. Why does Ginger growl at Chris?
(a) Because Chris is irritating Ann.
(b) Because Chris is slapping Ann.
(c) Because Chris is yelling at Ann.
(d) Because Chris touches Ann.
15. What does Ann want from Chris?
(b) Him to take her to Summerland.
(c) Him to convince her she is dead.
(d) Him to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chris feel while trying to connect with Ann?
2. How does Chris define heaven?
3. What is everywhere?
4. What does Chris choose to go back as when he reincarnates?
5. What does Albert believe about Chris and Ann?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)