|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ann's initial gratitude replaced with after Chris gets rid of the creature?
2. What has Chris' sacrifice done?
(a) Ensures Chris can move up to a higher realm.
(b) It has spared Ann the bleak and horrible reality of remaining in her afterlife.
(d) Ensures Chris can some day reincarnate.
3. What does Albert believe about Ann's suicide?
(a) She made the decision out of her own free will.
(b) She did not really intend to go through with it and therefore it is an accident.
(c) She was mentally unstable and therefore partially not to blame.
(d) She thought she was doing the right thing so her children did not have to care for her.
4. Where is Ann?
(a) In bed.
(b) In the family room writing.
(c) On the grass outside their bedroom window.
(d) In the bathtub with no water.
5. Why is Chris not that close to his father?
(a) Because his father is very busy.
(b) Because his father does not recognize Chris.
(c) Because they were not close when Chris was alive.
(d) Because his father cannot come to Chris's realm.
6. What is growing in Chris?
7. What type of emotional atmosphere is there?
(b) Gluttony, despair, hate.
8. What happens to a person who commits suicide?
(a) They do not self-judge, but are judged by a panel.
(b) They enter a darker continuation of their reality.
(c) They must be in limbo for a few centuries.
(d) They can never enter any of the upper realms.
9. Why are his aunt and uncle the way they are?
(a) Because they are learning spiritual truths.
(b) Chris is not sure.
(c) Because it is how they were on Earth.
(d) Because they always had a soft spot for Chris.
10. How does Chris define heaven?
(a) As a place of peace.
(b) As the opposite of Hell.
(c) As a real, physical location.
(d) As a state of mind.
11. What suffocates Chris?
(a) His mind.
(b) Thoughts of Summerland.
(c) Virtually unbreathable air.
(d) His fear.
12. What does the interior of Ann's house reflect?
(a) Rebellion to God.
(c) Sadness and despair.
13. What keeps Ann from making a connection with Chris?
(a) The rules of Hell.
(b) Not knowing she is dead.
(d) Apathy and despair.
14. What does Chris choose to go back as when he reincarnates?
(a) He is not sure yet.
(b) A writer.
(c) An aboriginal.
(d) A doctor.
15. What is Ann's response when Chris outright tells her that he is her husband?
(a) She asks why he has come there.
(b) She is estatic.
(c) She screams at him for leaving her.
(d) She violently refuses to believe him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris say about his Aunt Vera and Uncle Eddy?
2. How do the inhabitants attack Chris?
3. How does Chris' posture change?
4. What does Chris now have to learn?
5. What does Albert propose to do?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)