|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ann first tell Chris?
(a) That she is not married.
(b) That her husband left her.
(c) That her husband will be home soon.
(d) The pine trees have died because the water is shut off.
2. For what details about Ann's husband does Chris ask?
(a) Height, hair color, eye color, occupation.
(b) His secrets.
(c) His likes and dislikes.
(d) His personality.
3. What is in the crater they encounter?
(a) A deep lake of fire.
(c) A place as close to Hell as there is.
(d) A deep lake of mud.
4. What does Albert say about communicating with those on Earth?
(a) It is impossible.
(b) It is possible.
(c) You have to have permission from God to do so.
(d) Only an angel can do it.
5. Of what does Albert warn Chris?
(a) How difficult it will be to convince Ann and resist despair.
(b) That Chris may not want to be with Ann after he sees her.
(c) That Ann could lure him to stay.
(d) That Ann may no longer be totally "there."
6. What does Chris now have to learn?
(a) Nothing; everything is known at the Summerland level.
(b) How to reincarnate.
(c) How to be patient.
(d) To go with the flow.
7. What is one realization Chris has in Summerland?
(a) That he must obey God's laws.
(b) That there is so much more than what the limited human mind can conceive.
(c) That everyone does not have his best interests at heart.
(d) That he has the option to move up or down in the realms.
8. Why can these people not see Chris and Albert?
(a) Chris and Albert choose invisibility in their minds.
(b) The people do not want to see anything.
(c) The people are too caught up in their own life.
(d) The people are blind.
9. At the end of Chapter 35, what does Ann finally realize?
(a) That she is not dead.
(b) That Chris is her husband.
(c) That she should not have killed herself.
(d) That she is truly alone.
10. What type of emotional atmosphere is there?
(b) Gluttony, despair, hate.
11. How does Chris try to convince Ann that he is her husband?
(a) Finding little things in the room and talking about them.
(b) Kissing her.
(c) Getting Ginger to accept him.
(d) Giving her many details he would not know otherwise.
12. What does Albert believe about Chris and Ann?
(a) They were not good for each other.
(b) They would be better off without each other.
(c) They were too obsessed with each other and it was not healthy.
(d) They are soulmates.
13. Why does Albert warn Chris that it will be nearly impossible to help Ann?
(a) Because she is being kept alive by machines.
(b) Because she is in the nether regions.
(c) Because she is not asking for help.
(d) Because she is staying around on the Earth plane.
14. What puzzles Chris after Ginger's attack?
(a) That his afterlife body can feel pain and can actually bleed.
(b) That there is no blood or pain.
(c) That he feels nothing.
(d) That Ann does not try to stop Ginger.
15. How does Chris define heaven?
(a) As a state of mind.
(b) As a place of peace.
(c) As the opposite of Hell.
(d) As a real, physical location.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Ann from making a connection with Chris?
2. Where is the one place called Hell?
3. Who agrees to help create a connection with Ann?
4. How does Ann's death affect those in Summerland?
5. What does Albert believe about Ann's suicide?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)