|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Albert say about the place they are in at the end of Chapter 27?
(a) This is probably where Ann is.
(b) This is the best of all the Hells.
(c) This is the wrong Hell because there are no suicides in this one.
(d) This is one Hell of many Hells.
2. In what does Ann still refuse to believe?
(a) The afterlife.
(b) That she is dead.
(c) Her own goodness.
(d) That Chris is not dead.
3. Why does Ginger growl at Chris?
(a) Because Chris is yelling at Ann.
(b) Because Chris is slapping Ann.
(c) Because Chris is irritating Ann.
(d) Because Chris touches Ann.
4. What do the damned do in the vacuum of Hell?
(a) Ponder non-spiritual matters.
(b) Talk to themselves about the same things over and over.
(c) Live pretty much the way they've always lived.
(d) Plot revenge against God.
5. What crosses the driveway in front of Chris?
(a) A gopher.
(b) A rat.
(c) A vulture.
(d) A snake.
6. Where is Ann?
(a) On the grass outside their bedroom window.
(b) In bed.
(c) In the family room writing.
(d) In the bathtub with no water.
7. What does Albert propose to do?
(a) Have a seance.
(b) Reincarnate Katie to go to Ann.
(d) A thought relay.
8. What is everywhere?
9. What is growing in Chris?
10. How does Chris try to convince Ann that he is her husband?
(a) Finding little things in the room and talking about them.
(b) Giving her many details he would not know otherwise.
(c) Kissing her.
(d) Getting Ginger to accept him.
11. How does Chris feel while trying to connect with Ann?
12. What creature do they see?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A phoenix.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A tarantula.
13. What does Chris now have to learn?
(a) How to reincarnate.
(b) To go with the flow.
(c) How to be patient.
(d) Nothing; everything is known at the Summerland level.
14. Why does Albert warn Chris that it will be nearly impossible to help Ann?
(a) Because she is staying around on the Earth plane.
(b) Because she is not asking for help.
(c) Because she is being kept alive by machines.
(d) Because she is in the nether regions.
15. Of what does Albert remind Chris?
(a) That these people can choose to change.
(b) To use his mind to be strong.
(c) That these people deserve what they get.
(d) That these people are not complete souls.
Short Answer Questions
1. How man years are typically spent in afterlife before the rebirth process?
2. What is Ann's initial gratitude replaced with after Chris gets rid of the creature?
3. What is Ann's response when Chris outright tells her that he is her husband?
4. What is in the crater they encounter?
5. Through whom is Ann's punishment meted?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)