|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the masterpieces on Earth?
(a) A ghost of those in this library.
(b) Mere replicas of those in this library.
(c) Ones that are not good enough for this library.
(d) Spin offs from those in this library.
2. How many spheres does Albert think there may be?
3. What takes on a form that must be faced?
4. What can Chris learn from the place Leona is taking him?
(b) What he wants to avoid.
(c) When Ann is due to die.
(d) What he can be striving for.
5. What does Chris want to do?
(a) Write more uplifting plays.
(b) Advance technology.
(c) Be a guide for other accident victims.
(d) Write music.
6. How does Albert answer Chris' questions?
(a) He refuses to answer them.
(b) Before Chris can even ask them.
(c) With innuendo.
(d) With detailed answers.
7. Why does Chris decide to stay in Hell?
(a) To have an easier time contacting those still alive.
(b) It's nice and warm.
(c) To help those in hell to ascend higher.
(d) To be with Ann.
8. Why does Chris leave his wife?
(a) He has to go to serve in the military.
(b) He falls in love with another woman.
(c) He dies.
(d) He is tired of marriage.
9. What does everyone have at Summerland?
(a) A direct link to God.
(b) A personal guru.
(c) A maid.
(d) A job.
10. What does the clairvoyant claim?
(a) That she is Ann reincarnated.
(b) That she is able to walk the fields of Summerland.
(c) That she writes a manuscript dictated to her by a dead man.
(d) That she is able to walk the lower realms.
11. Who does Chris see in the church?
(a) His deceased parents.
(b) His sister who has been dead 10 years.
(c) The man who talks to him in the hospital.
12. What work does this woman tell Chris that Albert is doing?
(a) Work with pets who pass over.
(b) She is not sure what work Albert does.
(c) Work with those on the Lower Realms.
(d) Work with children who pass over.
13. What will the man do to contact Chris?
(a) Send an angel.
(b) Send a message.
(c) Tell Albert.
(d) Tell Leona.
14. Where does Chris awaken?
(a) In a beautiful place.
(b) In his front yard.
(c) In the lower realms.
(d) Back in his own bed.
15. Who is Albert?
(a) The drunk driver who kills Chris.
(b) Chris' best friend from childhood.
(c) Chris' middle son.
(d) Chris' cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Chris that seems very strange?
2. How does Richard feel about what Perry says about Chris?
3. What does the man who seems solid to Chris tell him?
4. Where does Albert leave Chris?
5. What does Ann have that Chris also has?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)