|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Chris recognize as the man who helped him?
(a) Chris' uncle.
(b) Chris' next door neighbor who died two years earlier.
(c) Chris' cousin Albert.
(d) Chris' grandfather.
2. What is the atmosphere like in Summerland?
(b) There is no atmostphere.
(d) Set in stone.
3. What does Ann have that Chris also has?
(a) The potential to move into higher realms.
(b) Erroneous beliefs.
(c) A judgment day.
(d) A guide.
4. What does the man in the hall who feels solid tell Chris?
(a) That Chris can choose to stay in life or go.
(b) That Chris must come with him.
(c) That Chris is going to recover.
(d) That Chris is dead.
5. What takes on a form that must be faced?
6. What raiment does Albert don?
(a) A radiant robe.
(b) A pair of fatigues.
(d) A monk's brown habit.
7. What can Chris learn from the place Leona is taking him?
(b) What he can be striving for.
(c) When Ann is due to die.
(d) What he wants to avoid.
8. To what does Ann reluctantly agree?
(a) A seance.
(b) Sending Ian to boarding school.
(c) A wake.
(d) Staying at Richard's house for awhile.
9. What bothers Chris about Summerland?
(a) Ann is not with him.
(b) It is superficial.
(c) It is boring.
(d) It is too cheerful.
10. Who judges the individual?
(b) A panel of angels.
(c) Higher beings.
(d) The individual him/herself.
11. Why does Chris leave his wife?
(a) He falls in love with another woman.
(b) He is tired of marriage.
(c) He has to go to serve in the military.
(d) He dies.
12. To what is Ann resistant?
(a) The idea of hell.
(b) The idea that the cat can see Chris.
(c) Perry's words.
(d) The minister's words.
13. What does Ian sense?
(a) Chris' presence.
(b) That his mother will not live much longer.
(c) That Chris must decide to wake or die.
(d) That Ginger can see Chris.
14. With whom does Chris usually go to the movies?
(a) No one.
15. When is Ann to join Chris in Summerland?
(b) In 4 years.
(c) In 24 years.
(d) In 40 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What allows for a clean break from the body?
2. To where does Chris follow Ann?
3. Who runs to greet Chris?
4. Where does Chris go from the hospital?
5. What prevents Chris from being at peace the way Leona and Albert seem to be?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)