|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chris affect his environment at Summerland?
(a) With his thoughts.
(b) By working hard.
(c) By asking God for help.
(d) By cooperating with others at Summerland.
2. How does Chris staying in the Lower Realms help Ann?
(a) It opens her eyes to the possibility of a greater spiritual life.
(b) He feels sorry for her.
(c) He is assigned to stay there.
(d) He thinks he can convert her.
3. Who do Leona and Chris met?
(a) An angel.
(b) A man who will find out what Chris wants to know.
(c) Chris's mother.
4. Who can no longer sense Chris' presence?
5. How does Albert answer Chris' questions?
(a) He refuses to answer them.
(b) Before Chris can even ask them.
(c) With detailed answers.
(d) With innuendo.
6. What happens if there is intense grieving surrounding a person's death?
(a) The person cannot die.
(b) Nothing affects the dying person.
(c) The person who dies may feel anxiety.
(d) The person cannot enter Summerland.
7. What does Chris think when he sits up in the bed?
(a) He is late for work.
(b) He wonders where Ann is.
(c) He needs to walk the dog.
(d) He has been dreaming.
8. Why is the library so nice?
(a) It has all the books ever written.
(b) They can talk without disturbing anyone.
(c) It has all the books that will be someday produced on earth.
(d) It is clean and the old volumes are in like new condition.
9. Why are there no mirrors in Summerland?
(a) There are plenty of lakes to view one's reflection if desired.
(b) They would reflect their imperfect state.
(c) There is no light to see in them.
(d) They are a symbol of vanity.
10. What is Chris' greatest need?
(a) To comfort his kids.
(b) To ask for a reprieve from the heavenly authorities.
(c) To be with Ann.
(d) To figure out if he is dead.
11. What work does this woman tell Chris that Albert is doing?
(a) Work with those on the Lower Realms.
(b) She is not sure what work Albert does.
(c) Work with children who pass over.
(d) Work with pets who pass over.
12. What sense about one's life does everyone feel?
(c) Everyone views his life as having been lived incompletely.
(d) It takes place at the right time and place.
13. What is the atmosphere like in Summerland?
(a) There is no atmostphere.
(b) Set in stone.
14. To where does Chris follow Ann?
(a) To the basement.
(b) To walk the dog.
(c) To a church filled with grey people.
(d) To the family room.
15. Who does Chris recognize as the man who helped him?
(a) Chris' grandfather.
(b) Chris' cousin Albert.
(c) Chris' next door neighbor who died two years earlier.
(d) Chris' uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Chris decide to stay in Hell?
2. What does everyone have at Summerland?
3. How does Richard feel about what Perry says about Chris?
4. What can Chris do to help Ann?
5. What does Ann have that Chris also has?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)