|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the atmosphere like in Summerland?
(b) Set in stone.
(d) There is no atmostphere.
2. Who does Richard bring to the cemetery?
(c) His minister.
3. Who keeps track of some family members?
4. What must Chris do even though there are no physical needs in Summerland?
(a) Help others.
(b) Do something.
(c) Pray for help to God.
(d) Solve his problems.
5. How does Chris' heart beat?
(a) With suspense and anxiety.
(b) Slowly and peacefully.
(d) Pounding as if it would jump out of his chest.
6. To whom is the clairvoyant supposed to give the manuscript?
(a) The Pope.
7. What happens when Chris refuses to believe the man?
(a) Chris rejoins his body and is in pain.
(b) Chris is immersed in a fog.
(c) Chris cries.
(d) Chris goes to the lower realms.
8. Why does Chris no longer feel pain?
(a) He has never felt much pain.
(b) He is perfect.
(c) He has no body.
(d) He accepts where he is.
9. How long does it take the clairvoyant to complete the manuscript?
(a) 6 years.
(b) A year.
(c) Ten years.
(d) 6 months.
10. What work does this woman tell Chris that Albert is doing?
(a) Work with pets who pass over.
(b) Work with children who pass over.
(c) She is not sure what work Albert does.
(d) Work with those on the Lower Realms.
11. What of Albert's former beliefs does he share with Chris?
(a) A belief in heaven and hell when Albert was in the physical.
(b) The fact that he had no beliefs.
(c) A belief that there is no life after physical death.
(d) A belief in the instant perfection of all who die.
12. Who does Chris recognize as the man who helped him?
(a) Chris' uncle.
(b) Chris' cousin Albert.
(c) Chris' next door neighbor who died two years earlier.
(d) Chris' grandfather.
13. What does Chris want to do?
(a) Advance technology.
(b) Write music.
(c) Write more uplifting plays.
(d) Be a guide for other accident victims.
14. Why are there no shadows where Chris is?
(a) The source of light is not from a sun.
(b) Chris has finally accepted his lot.
(c) Shadows do not exist in the upper realms.
(d) Chris is in a netherland which only has shadows if Chris wants them.
15. What happens to Chris?
(a) An explosion from a gas line blows up the theater.
(b) He is accidentally killed in a drive-by shooting.
(c) He is hit in the crosswalk going across the street.
(d) His car is hit into the path of an oncoming van.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs to greet Chris?
2. To what does Chris awaken?
3. Who do Leona and Chris met?
4. What is Chris' occupation?
5. Who judges the individual?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)