|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Chris meet who reminds him of Ann?
(a) No one.
2. What does Chris do at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Starts searching for his wife.
(b) Tries to take the dog out for a walk.
(c) Lies down because he is tired.
(d) Goes in to Ian's room to talk with him.
3. What happens to Chris at the moment of his death?
(a) His life flashes before his eyes.
(b) He glimpses God for a brief moment.
(c) He sees his wife standing by his bed.
(d) He sees everyone who he knows who has died before him.
4. Who do Leona and Chris met?
(a) Chris's mother.
(c) A man who will find out what Chris wants to know.
(d) An angel.
5. What does Chris now comprehend?
(a) Things he did not know before.
(b) Why God allowed him to die.
(c) How much his wife loves him.
(d) The purpose of life.
6. What can Chris do to help Ann?
(a) Send loving thoughts.
(b) Reincarnating as soon as possible.
(c) There is nothing he can do for Ann.
(d) Try to show her that he's still alive.
7. What happens to Chris that seems very strange?
(a) A momentary reverting back to his physical body.
(b) He sees God.
(c) A re-living of his life.
(d) A loss of knowing of who he is.
8. What happens to Chris?
(a) His car is hit into the path of an oncoming van.
(b) An explosion from a gas line blows up the theater.
(c) He is accidentally killed in a drive-by shooting.
(d) He is hit in the crosswalk going across the street.
9. What does everyone have at Summerland?
(a) A personal guru.
(b) A direct link to God.
(c) A job.
(d) A maid.
10. How does Robert feel about the manuscript?
11. Why does Chris decide to stay in Hell?
(a) It's nice and warm.
(b) To be with Ann.
(c) To have an easier time contacting those still alive.
(d) To help those in hell to ascend higher.
12. Why does Ann want Richard to stop trying to console her?
(a) She does not believe Chris is alive in spirit.
(b) It only makes her feel worse.
(c) She thinks he is coming on to her.
(d) She wants to have time to find Chris alone.
13. What does Chris realize?
(a) If he wakes up, he will be in terrible pain.
(b) He is at his funeral.
(c) He has to tell Ann he loves her.
(d) He is not dead, just in a coma.
14. What does Chris do when a voice tells him not to fight dying?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He gets angry.
(c) He acquiesces.
(d) He is frightened.
15. To what does Ann reluctantly agree?
(a) A seance.
(b) Staying at Richard's house for awhile.
(c) A wake.
(d) Sending Ian to boarding school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gets in the way of Perry's being able to connect Chris and Ann?
2. Why does Chris leave his wife?
3. Where is Chris' son tonight?
4. What work does this woman tell Chris that Albert is doing?
5. Who keeps track of some family members?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)