Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place does Chris visit?
(a) The Hall of Literature.
(b) The Hall of Unbelievers.
(c) The Hall of Religious Theory.
(d) The Hall of Good and Bad Deeds.
2. To where does Chris follow Ann?
(a) To a church filled with grey people.
(b) To the basement.
(c) To the family room.
(d) To walk the dog.
3. How can Albert help Chris?
(a) By helping him reincarnate.
(b) By showing him how to use the mind to create.
(c) Chris can only help himself.
(d) By showing him how to contact God.
4. Where does Chris awaken?
(a) In his front yard.
(b) In the lower realms.
(c) In a beautiful place.
(d) Back in his own bed.
5. What raiment does Albert don?
(a) A radiant robe.
(c) A monk's brown habit.
(d) A pair of fatigues.
6. How does Chris affect his environment at Summerland?
(a) By asking God for help.
(b) By working hard.
(c) With his thoughts.
(d) By cooperating with others at Summerland.
7. How does Robert feel about the manuscript?
8. What happens to Chris that seems very strange?
(a) A re-living of his life.
(b) He sees God.
(c) A momentary reverting back to his physical body.
(d) A loss of knowing of who he is.
9. Who runs to greet Chris?
(a) The pony Chris has as a child.
(b) A stillborn child he and Ann had years ago.
(c) His dead dog, Katie.
(d) His dead cat, Katie.
10. Who does Chris meet who reminds him of Ann?
(b) No one.
11. What does Chris think when he sits up in the bed?
(a) He has been dreaming.
(b) He needs to walk the dog.
(c) He is late for work.
(d) He wonders where Ann is.
12. How many spheres does Albert think there may be?
13. How are Chris' screenplays characterized?
(b) Some uplifting; some led people astray.
(d) All very uplifting.
14. What does everyone have at Summerland?
(a) A maid.
(b) A direct link to God.
(c) A personal guru.
(d) A job.
15. How do the works of literature exist in this library?
(a) As conceptions.
(b) In their pure form.
(c) As thought.
(d) Exactly as they exist on earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris want to do?
2. What gets in the way of Perry's being able to connect Chris and Ann?
3. What bothers Chris about Summerland?
4. When is Ann to join Chris in Summerland?
5. How does Richard feel about what Perry says about Chris?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)