|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Chris awaken?
(a) The sound of trumpets.
(b) The sound of Ann crying.
(c) Harp music.
(d) A gorgeous sunrise.
2. Who judges the individual?
(a) A panel of angels.
(b) Higher beings.
(c) The individual him/herself.
3. How do the works of literature exist in this library?
(a) In their pure form.
(b) Exactly as they exist on earth.
(c) As conceptions.
(d) As thought.
4. What will the man do to contact Chris?
(a) Send an angel.
(b) Send a message.
(c) Tell Leona.
(d) Tell Albert.
5. Who alerts Perry to Chris' presence?
(b) The dog.
(c) The cat.
(d) No one.
6. What is the atmosphere like in Summerland?
(c) There is no atmostphere.
(d) Set in stone.
7. How does Chris affect his environment at Summerland?
(a) By working hard.
(b) With his thoughts.
(c) By asking God for help.
(d) By cooperating with others at Summerland.
8. How is a person's state of mind when s/he dies?
(a) The same as at the moment of death.
9. What can Chris do to help Ann?
(a) Send loving thoughts.
(b) There is nothing he can do for Ann.
(c) Reincarnating as soon as possible.
(d) Try to show her that he's still alive.
10. Why is the library so nice?
(a) It has all the books ever written.
(b) They can talk without disturbing anyone.
(c) It is clean and the old volumes are in like new condition.
(d) It has all the books that will be someday produced on earth.
11. What does the man in the hall who feels solid tell Chris?
(a) That Chris is going to recover.
(b) That Chris is dead.
(c) That Chris must come with him.
(d) That Chris can choose to stay in life or go.
12. What does Ian sense?
(a) That Chris must decide to wake or die.
(b) That his mother will not live much longer.
(c) That Ginger can see Chris.
(d) Chris' presence.
13. Who runs to greet Chris?
(a) His dead cat, Katie.
(b) A stillborn child he and Ann had years ago.
(c) His dead dog, Katie.
(d) The pony Chris has as a child.
14. What happens to Chris that seems very strange?
(a) He sees God.
(b) A loss of knowing of who he is.
(c) A re-living of his life.
(d) A momentary reverting back to his physical body.
15. What gets in the way of Perry's being able to connect Chris and Ann?
(a) His limited psychic abilities.
(b) His arrogance.
(c) Chris's reluctance.
(d) His lack of faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it hard for Ann to believe that Chris is still alive in some form?
2. What keeps Chris bound to Ann?
3. Who keeps track of some family members?
4. What does the man who seems solid to Chris tell him?
5. Where is Chris' son tonight?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)