|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chris' greatest need?
(a) To comfort his kids.
(b) To be with Ann.
(c) To figure out if he is dead.
(d) To ask for a reprieve from the heavenly authorities.
2. Who keeps track of some family members?
3. Of what does Chris dream when Albert urges him to rest?
(a) A trip to Europe with his family.
(b) A camping trip Chris and his family went on.
(c) A trip to Disneyland with his family.
(d) Chris' funeral.
4. What are the masterpieces on Earth?
(a) Spin offs from those in this library.
(b) Ones that are not good enough for this library.
(c) A ghost of those in this library.
(d) Mere replicas of those in this library.
5. Why is it hard for Ann to believe that Chris is still alive in some form?
(a) She does believe Chris is still alive.
(b) Ann learned as a child that religion is illusion.
(c) Ann has a dream that Chris no longer exists.
(d) Ann does not believe in life after the physical life.
6. What does Ian sense?
(a) That Ginger can see Chris.
(b) Chris' presence.
(c) That his mother will not live much longer.
(d) That Chris must decide to wake or die.
7. What happens to Chris at the moment of his death?
(a) His life flashes before his eyes.
(b) He sees everyone who he knows who has died before him.
(c) He glimpses God for a brief moment.
(d) He sees his wife standing by his bed.
8. What can Chris do to help Ann?
(a) Reincarnating as soon as possible.
(b) Try to show her that he's still alive.
(c) There is nothing he can do for Ann.
(d) Send loving thoughts.
9. What confounds Chris about the city he visits?
(a) The number of souls.
(b) The lack of noise.
(c) The beauty.
(d) The gold color.
10. How can Albert help Chris?
(a) Chris can only help himself.
(b) By showing him how to use the mind to create.
(c) By helping him reincarnate.
(d) By showing him how to contact God.
11. What does everyone have at Summerland?
(a) A job.
(b) A maid.
(c) A personal guru.
(d) A direct link to God.
12. What raiment does Albert don?
(a) A radiant robe.
(c) A pair of fatigues.
(d) A monk's brown habit.
13. Why are there no shadows where Chris is?
(a) Shadows do not exist in the upper realms.
(b) The source of light is not from a sun.
(c) Chris has finally accepted his lot.
(d) Chris is in a netherland which only has shadows if Chris wants them.
14. Who do Leona and Chris met?
(a) An angel.
(b) Chris's mother.
(d) A man who will find out what Chris wants to know.
15. Why is the library so nice?
(a) It has all the books ever written.
(b) They can talk without disturbing anyone.
(c) It has all the books that will be someday produced on earth.
(d) It is clean and the old volumes are in like new condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place does Chris visit?
2. How does Chris' heart beat?
3. What does Chris want to do?
4. How are Chris' screenplays characterized?
5. Why does Chris leave his wife?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)