|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Chris dream when Albert urges him to rest?
(a) A trip to Europe with his family.
(b) A camping trip Chris and his family went on.
(c) A trip to Disneyland with his family.
(d) Chris' funeral.
2. What does Chris admire about Albert's home?
(a) The way it moves as he moves.
(b) The way it has curved walls.
(c) The roominess and craftsmanship.
(d) The fact that it is exactly the same as Albert's boyhood home.
3. Who is Albert?
(a) Chris' cousin.
(b) Chris' middle son.
(c) The drunk driver who kills Chris.
(d) Chris' best friend from childhood.
4. What does the nurse do when she comes in the room?
(a) Runs back out.
(b) Tries to give Chris CPR.
(c) Goes over and pulls the sheet over Chris's head.
(d) Calls a code blue.
5. What complicates Chris' passing?
(a) Ann's anger.
(b) Ian's perception of his father.
(c) Wendy's letter.
(d) Perry's seance.
6. What bothers Chris about Summerland?
(a) It is superficial.
(b) Ann is not with him.
(c) It is boring.
(d) It is too cheerful.
7. To where does Chris follow Ann?
(a) To walk the dog.
(b) To the family room.
(c) To a church filled with grey people.
(d) To the basement.
8. What work does this woman tell Chris that Albert is doing?
(a) Work with children who pass over.
(b) She is not sure what work Albert does.
(c) Work with those on the Lower Realms.
(d) Work with pets who pass over.
9. How many spheres does Albert think there may be?
10. What is Chris' occupation?
11. What does Ian sense?
(a) That Chris must decide to wake or die.
(b) That his mother will not live much longer.
(c) That Ginger can see Chris.
(d) Chris' presence.
12. What confounds Chris about the city he visits?
(a) The lack of noise.
(b) The number of souls.
(c) The beauty.
(d) The gold color.
13. Where does Chris see Ian trying to comfort Ann?
(a) In Chris and Ann's bedroom.
(b) At the hospital.
(c) At the cemetary.
(d) At his brother's house.
14. Who can no longer sense Chris' presence?
15. How long does it take the clairvoyant to complete the manuscript?
(a) 6 months.
(b) Ten years.
(c) A year.
(d) 6 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard's companion suggest?
2. Why does Chris leave his wife?
3. What can Chris do to help Ann?
4. Where is Chris' son tonight?
5. What has no meaning for Chris?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)