|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Robert feel about the manuscript?
2. How does Richard feel about what Perry says about Chris?
(a) He thinks Chris is dead and does not exist any longer.
(b) He thinks Perry is making it up.
(c) He thinks Chris is alive but not there.
(d) He believes him.
3. What can Chris do to help Ann?
(a) Reincarnating as soon as possible.
(b) Send loving thoughts.
(c) There is nothing he can do for Ann.
(d) Try to show her that he's still alive.
4. Where does Albert leave Chris?
(a) On the top of a plateau.
(b) Building his own home.
(c) Beside the shores of a gorgeous lake.
(d) By a snow-capped mountain.
5. What does Chris realize?
(a) He has to tell Ann he loves her.
(b) He is at his funeral.
(c) He is not dead, just in a coma.
(d) If he wakes up, he will be in terrible pain.
6. What work does this woman tell Chris that Albert is doing?
(a) Work with pets who pass over.
(b) Work with children who pass over.
(c) Work with those on the Lower Realms.
(d) She is not sure what work Albert does.
7. What gets in the way of Perry's being able to connect Chris and Ann?
(a) His arrogance.
(b) His lack of faith.
(c) Chris's reluctance.
(d) His limited psychic abilities.
8. Who does Richard bring to the cemetery?
(a) His minister.
9. What raiment does Albert don?
(b) A pair of fatigues.
(c) A monk's brown habit.
(d) A radiant robe.
10. What is Chris' greatest need?
(a) To ask for a reprieve from the heavenly authorities.
(b) To be with Ann.
(c) To comfort his kids.
(d) To figure out if he is dead.
11. Why are there no mirrors in Summerland?
(a) There are plenty of lakes to view one's reflection if desired.
(b) They would reflect their imperfect state.
(c) There is no light to see in them.
(d) They are a symbol of vanity.
12. Why does Chris no longer feel pain?
(a) He has never felt much pain.
(b) He has no body.
(c) He is perfect.
(d) He accepts where he is.
13. To what does Chris awaken?
(a) The sound of Ann crying.
(b) A gorgeous sunrise.
(c) Harp music.
(d) The sound of trumpets.
14. Who is Albert?
(a) Chris' best friend from childhood.
(b) Chris' cousin.
(c) Chris' middle son.
(d) The drunk driver who kills Chris.
15. What is Chris' occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Chris that seems very strange?
2. How do the works of literature exist in this library?
3. What does the man who seems solid to Chris tell him?
4. What does Chris do at the end of Chapter 2?
5. Who runs to greet Chris?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)