|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take the clairvoyant to complete the manuscript?
(a) 6 years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) A year.
(d) 6 months.
2. What does Ann have that Chris also has?
(a) The potential to move into higher realms.
(b) A guide.
(c) Erroneous beliefs.
(d) A judgment day.
3. Why does Chris leave his wife?
(a) He dies.
(b) He falls in love with another woman.
(c) He is tired of marriage.
(d) He has to go to serve in the military.
4. What has no meaning for Chris?
(b) What is happening in his family's lives.
5. What allows for a clean break from the body?
(a) The desire to die.
(b) Others letting go of the dying person.
(c) Cremation within three days of death.
(d) The willingness to die.
6. What does Ian sense?
(a) That Ginger can see Chris.
(b) Chris' presence.
(c) That Chris must decide to wake or die.
(d) That his mother will not live much longer.
7. What place does Chris visit?
(a) The Hall of Religious Theory.
(b) The Hall of Literature.
(c) The Hall of Good and Bad Deeds.
(d) The Hall of Unbelievers.
8. What is the atmosphere like in Summerland?
(c) There is no atmostphere.
(d) Set in stone.
9. How does Chris affect his environment at Summerland?
(a) With his thoughts.
(b) By asking God for help.
(c) By cooperating with others at Summerland.
(d) By working hard.
10. What are the masterpieces on Earth?
(a) Ones that are not good enough for this library.
(b) Mere replicas of those in this library.
(c) Spin offs from those in this library.
(d) A ghost of those in this library.
11. Who can no longer sense Chris' presence?
12. With whom does Chris usually go to the movies?
(d) No one.
13. Who alerts Perry to Chris' presence?
(b) The cat.
(c) The dog.
(d) No one.
14. Where does Leona offer to take Chris?
(a) To the next level up.
(b) To look at Earth from space.
(c) To the House of Records.
(d) To the next level down.
15. Where does Chris go from the hospital?
(a) The lower realms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Chris do even though there are no physical needs in Summerland?
2. What keeps Chris bound to Ann?
3. What happens to Chris?
4. What does Chris want to do?
5. Who judges the individual?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)