|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man who seems solid to Chris tell him?
(a) He can wait as long as necessary.
(b) He will not find peace until he moves on.
(c) He must go on.
(d) He will make things worse staying there.
2. What happens if there is intense grieving surrounding a person's death?
(a) Nothing affects the dying person.
(b) The person cannot enter Summerland.
(c) The person who dies may feel anxiety.
(d) The person cannot die.
3. How long does it take the clairvoyant to complete the manuscript?
(a) 6 months.
(b) A year.
(c) Ten years.
(d) 6 years.
4. Where does Chris see Ian trying to comfort Ann?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) At the cemetary.
(c) In Chris and Ann's bedroom.
(d) At his brother's house.
5. When is Ann to join Chris in Summerland?
(a) In 24 years.
(b) In 40 years.
(d) In 4 years.
6. To what does Chris awaken?
(a) A gorgeous sunrise.
(b) The sound of Ann crying.
(c) The sound of trumpets.
(d) Harp music.
7. Who is Albert?
(a) The drunk driver who kills Chris.
(b) Chris' middle son.
(c) Chris' best friend from childhood.
(d) Chris' cousin.
8. What has no meaning for Chris?
(c) What is happening in his family's lives.
9. Who judges the individual?
(a) The individual him/herself.
(c) A panel of angels.
(d) Higher beings.
10. Who does Chris see in the church?
(a) His sister who has been dead 10 years.
(b) The man who talks to him in the hospital.
(c) His deceased parents.
11. How does Chris affect his environment at Summerland?
(a) With his thoughts.
(b) By cooperating with others at Summerland.
(c) By working hard.
(d) By asking God for help.
12. To where does Chris follow Ann?
(a) To walk the dog.
(b) To a church filled with grey people.
(c) To the family room.
(d) To the basement.
13. What bothers Chris about Summerland?
(a) It is boring.
(b) It is superficial.
(c) It is too cheerful.
(d) Ann is not with him.
14. Where does Chris go from the hospital?
(b) The lower realms.
15. How does Chris staying in the Lower Realms help Ann?
(a) It opens her eyes to the possibility of a greater spiritual life.
(b) He feels sorry for her.
(c) He is assigned to stay there.
(d) He thinks he can convert her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place does Chris visit?
2. What does the house look like that Chris sees?
3. Of what does Chris dream when Albert urges him to rest?
4. Where does Albert leave Chris?
5. What work does this woman tell Chris that Albert is doing?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)