|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chris' greatest need?
(a) To figure out if he is dead.
(b) To be with Ann.
(c) To comfort his kids.
(d) To ask for a reprieve from the heavenly authorities.
2. Who writes a letter about Chris?
(b) His daughter, Marie.
3. What work does this woman tell Chris that Albert is doing?
(a) Work with those on the Lower Realms.
(b) She is not sure what work Albert does.
(c) Work with pets who pass over.
(d) Work with children who pass over.
4. What does Chris want to do?
(a) Write music.
(b) Be a guide for other accident victims.
(c) Write more uplifting plays.
(d) Advance technology.
5. What takes on a form that must be faced?
6. What does everyone have at Summerland?
(a) A job.
(b) A direct link to God.
(c) A maid.
(d) A personal guru.
7. What sense about one's life does everyone feel?
(a) Everyone views his life as having been lived incompletely.
(c) It takes place at the right time and place.
8. What does Albert explain to Chris in Chapter 13?
(a) About how God visits occasionally.
(b) How to eat if he wants.
(c) About Chris' death memories.
(d) How to create material things.
9. Why does Ann want Richard to stop trying to console her?
(a) She thinks he is coming on to her.
(b) She wants to have time to find Chris alone.
(c) It only makes her feel worse.
(d) She does not believe Chris is alive in spirit.
10. Who runs to greet Chris?
(a) His dead dog, Katie.
(b) The pony Chris has as a child.
(c) A stillborn child he and Ann had years ago.
(d) His dead cat, Katie.
11. What will the man do to contact Chris?
(a) Send a message.
(b) Tell Albert.
(c) Tell Leona.
(d) Send an angel.
12. Where does Leona offer to take Chris?
(a) To the next level down.
(b) To the next level up.
(c) To the House of Records.
(d) To look at Earth from space.
13. Why does Chris refuse to leave the clairvoyant alone?
(a) He wants to find out how his wife his doing.
(b) He thinks she can save Ann from suicide.
(c) He wants her to look in on his children.
(d) He wants her to write his story.
14. How does Chris staying in the Lower Realms help Ann?
(a) He thinks he can convert her.
(b) He is assigned to stay there.
(c) It opens her eyes to the possibility of a greater spiritual life.
(d) He feels sorry for her.
15. Where does Chris see Ian trying to comfort Ann?
(a) At the cemetary.
(b) At the hospital.
(c) In Chris and Ann's bedroom.
(d) At his brother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What complicates Chris' passing?
2. What does the man in the hall who feels solid tell Chris?
3. Who do Leona and Chris met?
4. What happens to Chris at the moment of his death?
5. To whom is the clairvoyant supposed to give the manuscript?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)