|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What takes on a form that must be faced?
2. Why does Chris decide to stay in Hell?
(a) To help those in hell to ascend higher.
(b) To have an easier time contacting those still alive.
(c) To be with Ann.
(d) It's nice and warm.
3. What is Chris' greatest need?
(a) To comfort his kids.
(b) To be with Ann.
(c) To figure out if he is dead.
(d) To ask for a reprieve from the heavenly authorities.
4. Of what does Chris dream when Albert urges him to rest?
(a) Chris' funeral.
(b) A trip to Disneyland with his family.
(c) A camping trip Chris and his family went on.
(d) A trip to Europe with his family.
5. How does Chris' heart beat?
(a) With suspense and anxiety.
(b) Slowly and peacefully.
(d) Pounding as if it would jump out of his chest.
6. What does Chris now comprehend?
(a) How much his wife loves him.
(b) Why God allowed him to die.
(c) Things he did not know before.
(d) The purpose of life.
7. What sense about one's life does everyone feel?
(a) Everyone views his life as having been lived incompletely.
(b) It takes place at the right time and place.
8. What puts an even greater distance between Chris and his wife?
(a) Her suicide.
(b) His decision to go to Europe.
(c) His decision to move upwards from Summerland.
(d) His decision to reincarnate.
9. How many spheres does Albert think there may be?
10. What does the house look like that Chris sees?
(a) His boyhood home.
(b) A house he once loved on Martha's Vineyard.
(c) Similar to one Chris and Ann planned to build.
(d) A gothic house like the Seven Gables.
11. What happens to Ann two years earlier in Chris' dream?
(a) She has a stillborn baby.
(b) She has a nervous breakdown.
(c) She tries to commit suicide.
(d) She has a miscarriage.
12. What keeps Chris bound to Ann?
(a) His disbelief in his death.
(b) His need to stay near her.
(c) Her despair.
(d) His despair.
13. Why does Chris refuse to leave the clairvoyant alone?
(a) He wants to find out how his wife his doing.
(b) He wants her to look in on his children.
(c) He thinks she can save Ann from suicide.
(d) He wants her to write his story.
14. What happens when Chris refuses to believe the man?
(a) Chris cries.
(b) Chris rejoins his body and is in pain.
(c) Chris goes to the lower realms.
(d) Chris is immersed in a fog.
15. What confounds Chris about the city he visits?
(a) The lack of noise.
(b) The number of souls.
(c) The beauty.
(d) The gold color.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the atmosphere like in Summerland?
2. How do the works of literature exist in this library?
3. What complicates Chris' passing?
4. What does the clairvoyant claim?
5. To what is Ann resistant?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)