|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris do at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Tries to take the dog out for a walk.
(b) Starts searching for his wife.
(c) Lies down because he is tired.
(d) Goes in to Ian's room to talk with him.
2. What does everyone have at Summerland?
(a) A maid.
(b) A personal guru.
(c) A direct link to God.
(d) A job.
3. Who alerts Perry to Chris' presence?
(a) The dog.
(c) No one.
(d) The cat.
4. Where does Leona offer to take Chris?
(a) To look at Earth from space.
(b) To the next level up.
(c) To the House of Records.
(d) To the next level down.
5. What can Chris learn from the place Leona is taking him?
(b) What he wants to avoid.
(c) When Ann is due to die.
(d) What he can be striving for.
6. What will the man do to contact Chris?
(a) Tell Leona.
(b) Send a message.
(c) Send an angel.
(d) Tell Albert.
7. Why does Chris decide to stay in Hell?
(a) To have an easier time contacting those still alive.
(b) To be with Ann.
(c) To help those in hell to ascend higher.
(d) It's nice and warm.
8. What does Albert explain to Chris in Chapter 13?
(a) How to create material things.
(b) How to eat if he wants.
(c) About Chris' death memories.
(d) About how God visits occasionally.
9. How does Chris staying in the Lower Realms help Ann?
(a) He feels sorry for her.
(b) He is assigned to stay there.
(c) It opens her eyes to the possibility of a greater spiritual life.
(d) He thinks he can convert her.
10. Why does Chris refuse to leave the clairvoyant alone?
(a) He wants to find out how his wife his doing.
(b) He wants her to look in on his children.
(c) He wants her to write his story.
(d) He thinks she can save Ann from suicide.
11. Where is Chris' son tonight?
(a) With friends at the arcade.
(c) Doing homework.
(d) In a school play.
12. How long does it take the clairvoyant to complete the manuscript?
(a) A year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 6 years.
(d) Ten years.
13. What does Ian sense?
(a) That Chris must decide to wake or die.
(b) That his mother will not live much longer.
(c) That Ginger can see Chris.
(d) Chris' presence.
14. What does Chris want to do?
(a) Advance technology.
(b) Write music.
(c) Be a guide for other accident victims.
(d) Write more uplifting plays.
15. Of what does Chris dream when Albert urges him to rest?
(a) A trip to Disneyland with his family.
(b) A trip to Europe with his family.
(c) Chris' funeral.
(d) A camping trip Chris and his family went on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man who seems solid to Chris tell him?
2. Who does Chris meet who reminds him of Ann?
3. What does Chris realize?
4. Why does Chris leave his wife?
5. What is Chris' occupation?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)