|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in the hall who feels solid tell Chris?
(a) That Chris must come with him.
(b) That Chris is dead.
(c) That Chris can choose to stay in life or go.
(d) That Chris is going to recover.
2. Who keeps track of some family members?
3. What happens when Chris refuses to believe the man?
(a) Chris is immersed in a fog.
(b) Chris cries.
(c) Chris goes to the lower realms.
(d) Chris rejoins his body and is in pain.
4. How does Albert answer Chris' questions?
(a) With detailed answers.
(b) He refuses to answer them.
(c) With innuendo.
(d) Before Chris can even ask them.
5. What bothers Chris about Summerland?
(a) It is boring.
(b) It is superficial.
(c) It is too cheerful.
(d) Ann is not with him.
6. Who alerts Perry to Chris' presence?
(a) No one.
(c) The dog.
(d) The cat.
7. What happens to Ann two years earlier in Chris' dream?
(a) She has a miscarriage.
(b) She tries to commit suicide.
(c) She has a stillborn baby.
(d) She has a nervous breakdown.
8. Who judges the individual?
(b) The individual him/herself.
(c) A panel of angels.
(d) Higher beings.
9. What gets in the way of Perry's being able to connect Chris and Ann?
(a) His limited psychic abilities.
(b) Chris's reluctance.
(c) His arrogance.
(d) His lack of faith.
10. To what does Chris awaken?
(a) The sound of Ann crying.
(b) Harp music.
(c) A gorgeous sunrise.
(d) The sound of trumpets.
11. What does the nurse do when she comes in the room?
(a) Runs back out.
(b) Tries to give Chris CPR.
(c) Calls a code blue.
(d) Goes over and pulls the sheet over Chris's head.
12. What does the man who seems solid to Chris tell him?
(a) He will make things worse staying there.
(b) He will not find peace until he moves on.
(c) He must go on.
(d) He can wait as long as necessary.
13. What does Chris admire about Albert's home?
(a) The roominess and craftsmanship.
(b) The fact that it is exactly the same as Albert's boyhood home.
(c) The way it moves as he moves.
(d) The way it has curved walls.
14. What can Chris learn from the place Leona is taking him?
(b) When Ann is due to die.
(c) What he wants to avoid.
(d) What he can be striving for.
15. To what is Ann resistant?
(a) The minister's words.
(b) The idea of hell.
(c) The idea that the cat can see Chris.
(d) Perry's words.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sense about one's life does everyone feel?
2. How is a person's state of mind when s/he dies?
3. What raiment does Albert don?
4. What is the atmosphere like in Summerland?
5. Why does Chris refuse to leave the clairvoyant alone?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)