|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevents Chris from being at peace the way Leona and Albert seem to be?
(a) Chris' obsession with Ann.
(b) The bad dreams he keeps having.
(c) Chris' desire to change.
(d) His resistance to peace.
2. Why does Chris decide to stay in Hell?
(a) It's nice and warm.
(b) To have an easier time contacting those still alive.
(c) To help those in hell to ascend higher.
(d) To be with Ann.
3. Why is it hard for Ann to believe that Chris is still alive in some form?
(a) Ann learned as a child that religion is illusion.
(b) Ann has a dream that Chris no longer exists.
(c) Ann does not believe in life after the physical life.
(d) She does believe Chris is still alive.
4. What of Albert's former beliefs does he share with Chris?
(a) A belief in the instant perfection of all who die.
(b) The fact that he had no beliefs.
(c) A belief in heaven and hell when Albert was in the physical.
(d) A belief that there is no life after physical death.
5. What happens to Chris?
(a) He is hit in the crosswalk going across the street.
(b) An explosion from a gas line blows up the theater.
(c) He is accidentally killed in a drive-by shooting.
(d) His car is hit into the path of an oncoming van.
6. How can Albert help Chris?
(a) By showing him how to use the mind to create.
(b) By helping him reincarnate.
(c) By showing him how to contact God.
(d) Chris can only help himself.
7. What is Chris' greatest need?
(a) To ask for a reprieve from the heavenly authorities.
(b) To be with Ann.
(c) To comfort his kids.
(d) To figure out if he is dead.
8. What does Chris admire about Albert's home?
(a) The way it moves as he moves.
(b) The fact that it is exactly the same as Albert's boyhood home.
(c) The way it has curved walls.
(d) The roominess and craftsmanship.
9. What happens to Chris that seems very strange?
(a) A momentary reverting back to his physical body.
(b) A re-living of his life.
(c) He sees God.
(d) A loss of knowing of who he is.
10. What does Albert explain to Chris in Chapter 13?
(a) How to create material things.
(b) About how God visits occasionally.
(c) How to eat if he wants.
(d) About Chris' death memories.
11. What is Chris' occupation?
12. What confounds Chris about the city he visits?
(a) The number of souls.
(b) The gold color.
(c) The beauty.
(d) The lack of noise.
13. Why does Chris no longer feel pain?
(a) He accepts where he is.
(b) He has no body.
(c) He has never felt much pain.
(d) He is perfect.
14. What does Ann have that Chris also has?
(a) A guide.
(b) Erroneous beliefs.
(c) A judgment day.
(d) The potential to move into higher realms.
15. What can Chris learn from the place Leona is taking him?
(a) What he can be striving for.
(c) When Ann is due to die.
(d) What he wants to avoid.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Ann to join Chris in Summerland?
2. What is the atmosphere like in Summerland?
3. What happens to Chris at the moment of his death?
4. How are Chris' screenplays characterized?
5. What are the masterpieces on Earth?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)