|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Chris that seems very strange?
(a) He sees God.
(b) A re-living of his life.
(c) A loss of knowing of who he is.
(d) A momentary reverting back to his physical body.
2. Who does Chris see in the church?
(b) His deceased parents.
(c) His sister who has been dead 10 years.
(d) The man who talks to him in the hospital.
3. What does the house look like that Chris sees?
(a) Similar to one Chris and Ann planned to build.
(b) His boyhood home.
(c) A gothic house like the Seven Gables.
(d) A house he once loved on Martha's Vineyard.
4. What happens to Chris?
(a) He is accidentally killed in a drive-by shooting.
(b) He is hit in the crosswalk going across the street.
(c) His car is hit into the path of an oncoming van.
(d) An explosion from a gas line blows up the theater.
5. Where does Chris have to go to search for Ann?
(a) Another part of Summerland.
(b) The Lower Realms.
(c) The reincarnation temple.
6. To what does Ann reluctantly agree?
(a) A seance.
(b) A wake.
(c) Sending Ian to boarding school.
(d) Staying at Richard's house for awhile.
7. Where does Chris go from the hospital?
(d) The lower realms.
8. How can Albert help Chris?
(a) Chris can only help himself.
(b) By showing him how to use the mind to create.
(c) By showing him how to contact God.
(d) By helping him reincarnate.
9. How does Albert answer Chris' questions?
(a) With detailed answers.
(b) He refuses to answer them.
(c) Before Chris can even ask them.
(d) With innuendo.
10. What does Chris admire about Albert's home?
(a) The way it moves as he moves.
(b) The way it has curved walls.
(c) The roominess and craftsmanship.
(d) The fact that it is exactly the same as Albert's boyhood home.
11. What happens if there is intense grieving surrounding a person's death?
(a) Nothing affects the dying person.
(b) The person who dies may feel anxiety.
(c) The person cannot enter Summerland.
(d) The person cannot die.
12. How do the works of literature exist in this library?
(a) In their pure form.
(b) As conceptions.
(c) Exactly as they exist on earth.
(d) As thought.
13. What does the nurse do when she comes in the room?
(a) Runs back out.
(b) Tries to give Chris CPR.
(c) Goes over and pulls the sheet over Chris's head.
(d) Calls a code blue.
14. Why are there no mirrors in Summerland?
(a) There is no light to see in them.
(b) There are plenty of lakes to view one's reflection if desired.
(c) They would reflect their imperfect state.
(d) They are a symbol of vanity.
15. To what does Chris awaken?
(a) The sound of Ann crying.
(b) Harp music.
(c) A gorgeous sunrise.
(d) The sound of trumpets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can no longer sense Chris' presence?
2. Who runs to greet Chris?
3. What can Chris learn from the place Leona is taking him?
4. What does Ann have that Chris also has?
5. What does the man who seems solid to Chris tell him?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)