|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Chris' son tonight?
(b) In a school play.
(c) Doing homework.
(d) With friends at the arcade.
2. How are Chris' screenplays characterized?
(b) Some uplifting; some led people astray.
(d) All very uplifting.
3. Why is the library so nice?
(a) It is clean and the old volumes are in like new condition.
(b) It has all the books ever written.
(c) It has all the books that will be someday produced on earth.
(d) They can talk without disturbing anyone.
4. What does Richard's companion suggest?
(a) That Ian could see his dad if he tries hard enough.
(b) That Chris is in heaven.
(c) That Chris is in hell.
(d) That Ann attend a seance.
5. How does Chris' heart beat?
(b) With suspense and anxiety.
(c) Slowly and peacefully.
(d) Pounding as if it would jump out of his chest.
6. With whom does Chris usually go to the movies?
(c) No one.
7. Who judges the individual?
(a) A panel of angels.
(c) The individual him/herself.
(d) Higher beings.
8. Which sphere is Summerland?
(a) The last.
(b) The third.
(c) The second.
(d) The first.
9. What complicates Chris' passing?
(a) Ian's perception of his father.
(b) Ann's anger.
(c) Wendy's letter.
(d) Perry's seance.
10. Who alerts Perry to Chris' presence?
(a) No one.
(b) The cat.
(d) The dog.
11. How is a person's state of mind when s/he dies?
(a) The same as at the moment of death.
12. What does the clairvoyant claim?
(a) That she is able to walk the lower realms.
(b) That she is able to walk the fields of Summerland.
(c) That she is Ann reincarnated.
(d) That she writes a manuscript dictated to her by a dead man.
13. Why does Chris leave his wife?
(a) He has to go to serve in the military.
(b) He falls in love with another woman.
(c) He is tired of marriage.
(d) He dies.
14. When is Ann to join Chris in Summerland?
(a) In 24 years.
(b) In 4 years.
(c) In 40 years.
15. What happens to Chris?
(a) An explosion from a gas line blows up the theater.
(b) His car is hit into the path of an oncoming van.
(c) He is hit in the crosswalk going across the street.
(d) He is accidentally killed in a drive-by shooting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Chris do even though there are no physical needs in Summerland?
2. How do Albert and Chris communicate?
3. What gets in the way of Perry's being able to connect Chris and Ann?
4. What will the man do to contact Chris?
5. What can Chris learn from the place Leona is taking him?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)