|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ann want Richard to stop trying to console her?
(a) It only makes her feel worse.
(b) She thinks he is coming on to her.
(c) She wants to have time to find Chris alone.
(d) She does not believe Chris is alive in spirit.
2. What does Ann have that Chris also has?
(a) The potential to move into higher realms.
(b) A judgment day.
(c) Erroneous beliefs.
(d) A guide.
3. Why does Chris decide to stay in Hell?
(a) To be with Ann.
(b) To have an easier time contacting those still alive.
(c) It's nice and warm.
(d) To help those in hell to ascend higher.
4. To what is Ann resistant?
(a) The idea of hell.
(b) The idea that the cat can see Chris.
(c) Perry's words.
(d) The minister's words.
5. Who does Chris see in the church?
(a) The man who talks to him in the hospital.
(b) His sister who has been dead 10 years.
(c) His deceased parents.
6. What happens when Chris refuses to believe the man?
(a) Chris is immersed in a fog.
(b) Chris rejoins his body and is in pain.
(c) Chris cries.
(d) Chris goes to the lower realms.
7. With whom does Chris usually go to the movies?
(a) No one.
8. Where does Chris have to go to search for Ann?
(b) The Lower Realms.
(c) Another part of Summerland.
(d) The reincarnation temple.
9. What does the man in the hall who feels solid tell Chris?
(a) That Chris must come with him.
(b) That Chris can choose to stay in life or go.
(c) That Chris is dead.
(d) That Chris is going to recover.
10. How is a person's state of mind when s/he dies?
(d) The same as at the moment of death.
11. What does Chris now comprehend?
(a) Why God allowed him to die.
(b) The purpose of life.
(c) Things he did not know before.
(d) How much his wife loves him.
12. How does Richard feel about what Perry says about Chris?
(a) He thinks Perry is making it up.
(b) He believes him.
(c) He thinks Chris is dead and does not exist any longer.
(d) He thinks Chris is alive but not there.
13. How does Chris staying in the Lower Realms help Ann?
(a) He is assigned to stay there.
(b) He feels sorry for her.
(c) It opens her eyes to the possibility of a greater spiritual life.
(d) He thinks he can convert her.
14. What does Chris do when a voice tells him not to fight dying?
(a) He is frightened.
(b) He acquiesces.
(c) He gets angry.
(d) He is sad.
15. What bothers Chris about Summerland?
(a) It is too cheerful.
(b) It is boring.
(c) It is superficial.
(d) Ann is not with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chris affect his environment at Summerland?
2. Where does Chris awaken?
3. How do Albert and Chris communicate?
4. What does the man who seems solid to Chris tell him?
5. Who does Chris recognize as the man who helped him?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)