|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Leona and Chris met?
(b) A man who will find out what Chris wants to know.
(c) An angel.
(d) Chris's mother.
2. What is Chris' occupation?
3. What is the atmosphere like in Summerland?
(b) There is no atmostphere.
(d) Set in stone.
4. Why does Chris no longer feel pain?
(a) He has no body.
(b) He is perfect.
(c) He has never felt much pain.
(d) He accepts where he is.
5. What raiment does Albert don?
(b) A radiant robe.
(c) A monk's brown habit.
(d) A pair of fatigues.
6. What happens when Chris refuses to believe the man?
(a) Chris is immersed in a fog.
(b) Chris goes to the lower realms.
(c) Chris cries.
(d) Chris rejoins his body and is in pain.
7. How is a person's state of mind when s/he dies?
(b) The same as at the moment of death.
8. What does Chris now comprehend?
(a) Why God allowed him to die.
(b) How much his wife loves him.
(c) Things he did not know before.
(d) The purpose of life.
9. Why does Chris leave his wife?
(a) He dies.
(b) He has to go to serve in the military.
(c) He falls in love with another woman.
(d) He is tired of marriage.
10. Who does Chris meet who reminds him of Ann?
(b) No one.
11. How long does it take the clairvoyant to complete the manuscript?
(a) A year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) Ten years.
(d) 6 years.
12. Where does Chris see Ian trying to comfort Ann?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) At his brother's house.
(c) In Chris and Ann's bedroom.
(d) At the cemetary.
13. What of Albert's former beliefs does he share with Chris?
(a) A belief that there is no life after physical death.
(b) A belief in heaven and hell when Albert was in the physical.
(c) The fact that he had no beliefs.
(d) A belief in the instant perfection of all who die.
14. What has no meaning for Chris?
(b) What is happening in his family's lives.
15. Of what does Chris dream when Albert urges him to rest?
(a) Chris' funeral.
(b) A camping trip Chris and his family went on.
(c) A trip to Disneyland with his family.
(d) A trip to Europe with his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it hard for Ann to believe that Chris is still alive in some form?
2. What allows for a clean break from the body?
3. Who does Chris see in the church?
4. How does Albert answer Chris' questions?
5. What does Ian sense?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)