|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take the clairvoyant to complete the manuscript?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 6 years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) A year.
2. To what is Ann resistant?
(a) The minister's words.
(b) The idea of hell.
(c) Perry's words.
(d) The idea that the cat can see Chris.
3. Why does Chris no longer feel pain?
(a) He has no body.
(b) He accepts where he is.
(c) He is perfect.
(d) He has never felt much pain.
4. What is the atmosphere like in Summerland?
(a) There is no atmostphere.
(c) Set in stone.
5. Who keeps track of some family members?
6. What gets in the way of Perry's being able to connect Chris and Ann?
(a) Chris's reluctance.
(b) His arrogance.
(c) His limited psychic abilities.
(d) His lack of faith.
7. Where does Chris awaken?
(a) In the lower realms.
(b) In his front yard.
(c) In a beautiful place.
(d) Back in his own bed.
8. What does Chris realize?
(a) He is at his funeral.
(b) He is not dead, just in a coma.
(c) He has to tell Ann he loves her.
(d) If he wakes up, he will be in terrible pain.
9. What does the clairvoyant claim?
(a) That she is Ann reincarnated.
(b) That she is able to walk the fields of Summerland.
(c) That she is able to walk the lower realms.
(d) That she writes a manuscript dictated to her by a dead man.
10. How is a person's state of mind when s/he dies?
(d) The same as at the moment of death.
11. Who does Chris see in the church?
(a) His deceased parents.
(b) His sister who has been dead 10 years.
(c) The man who talks to him in the hospital.
12. Who judges the individual?
(a) The individual him/herself.
(b) Higher beings.
(d) A panel of angels.
13. What sense about one's life does everyone feel?
(a) Everyone views his life as having been lived incompletely.
(d) It takes place at the right time and place.
14. What is Chris' greatest need?
(a) To comfort his kids.
(b) To ask for a reprieve from the heavenly authorities.
(c) To figure out if he is dead.
(d) To be with Ann.
15. What has no meaning for Chris?
(d) What is happening in his family's lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are there no mirrors in Summerland?
2. What does the man in the hall who feels solid tell Chris?
3. With whom does Chris usually go to the movies?
4. How does Robert feel about the manuscript?
5. What happens to Chris?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)