|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the works of literature exist in this library?
(a) As thought.
(b) Exactly as they exist on earth.
(c) As conceptions.
(d) In their pure form.
2. What does Albert explain to Chris in Chapter 13?
(a) About Chris' death memories.
(b) How to eat if he wants.
(c) About how God visits occasionally.
(d) How to create material things.
3. What does Chris now comprehend?
(a) The purpose of life.
(b) Things he did not know before.
(c) How much his wife loves him.
(d) Why God allowed him to die.
4. What does Ann have that Chris also has?
(a) A guide.
(b) A judgment day.
(c) Erroneous beliefs.
(d) The potential to move into higher realms.
5. What happens to Ann two years earlier in Chris' dream?
(a) She has a miscarriage.
(b) She has a stillborn baby.
(c) She has a nervous breakdown.
(d) She tries to commit suicide.
6. How many spheres does Albert think there may be?
7. What does the clairvoyant claim?
(a) That she is able to walk the lower realms.
(b) That she is Ann reincarnated.
(c) That she is able to walk the fields of Summerland.
(d) That she writes a manuscript dictated to her by a dead man.
8. What is Chris' occupation?
9. Where does Leona offer to take Chris?
(a) To look at Earth from space.
(b) To the next level up.
(c) To the House of Records.
(d) To the next level down.
10. What does everyone have at Summerland?
(a) A personal guru.
(b) A maid.
(c) A direct link to God.
(d) A job.
11. Why is the library so nice?
(a) They can talk without disturbing anyone.
(b) It has all the books that will be someday produced on earth.
(c) It is clean and the old volumes are in like new condition.
(d) It has all the books ever written.
12. How do Albert and Chris communicate?
(a) By speaking.
(b) Mind to mind.
(c) By gestures.
(d) By pictures.
13. What does Chris think when he sits up in the bed?
(a) He has been dreaming.
(b) He wonders where Ann is.
(c) He is late for work.
(d) He needs to walk the dog.
14. What can Chris learn from the place Leona is taking him?
(a) When Ann is due to die.
(c) What he can be striving for.
(d) What he wants to avoid.
15. Who does Chris see in the church?
(b) His sister who has been dead 10 years.
(c) The man who talks to him in the hospital.
(d) His deceased parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Chris usually go to the movies?
2. Who keeps track of some family members?
3. To where does Chris follow Ann?
4. What does Ian sense?
5. How does Chris affect his environment at Summerland?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)