|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many spheres does Albert think there may be?
2. What does Chris realize?
(a) He is not dead, just in a coma.
(b) He has to tell Ann he loves her.
(c) He is at his funeral.
(d) If he wakes up, he will be in terrible pain.
3. Who does Chris see in the church?
(a) The man who talks to him in the hospital.
(b) His sister who has been dead 10 years.
(d) His deceased parents.
4. With whom does Chris usually go to the movies?
(b) No one.
5. What gets in the way of Perry's being able to connect Chris and Ann?
(a) His arrogance.
(b) His lack of faith.
(c) His limited psychic abilities.
(d) Chris's reluctance.
6. How does Chris staying in the Lower Realms help Ann?
(a) He thinks he can convert her.
(b) It opens her eyes to the possibility of a greater spiritual life.
(c) He is assigned to stay there.
(d) He feels sorry for her.
7. What complicates Chris' passing?
(a) Ann's anger.
(b) Wendy's letter.
(c) Ian's perception of his father.
(d) Perry's seance.
8. What does Chris now comprehend?
(a) Why God allowed him to die.
(b) The purpose of life.
(c) How much his wife loves him.
(d) Things he did not know before.
9. What will the man do to contact Chris?
(a) Tell Leona.
(b) Send a message.
(c) Send an angel.
(d) Tell Albert.
10. Where does Chris go from the hospital?
(b) The lower realms.
11. To whom is the clairvoyant supposed to give the manuscript?
(d) The Pope.
12. Who runs to greet Chris?
(a) A stillborn child he and Ann had years ago.
(b) His dead dog, Katie.
(c) The pony Chris has as a child.
(d) His dead cat, Katie.
13. Where is Chris' son tonight?
(b) In a school play.
(c) With friends at the arcade.
(d) Doing homework.
14. What does Chris do when a voice tells him not to fight dying?
(a) He gets angry.
(b) He acquiesces.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is frightened.
15. Why is the library so nice?
(a) It is clean and the old volumes are in like new condition.
(b) It has all the books ever written.
(c) It has all the books that will be someday produced on earth.
(d) They can talk without disturbing anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothers Chris about Summerland?
2. What does Ian sense?
3. Why are there no mirrors in Summerland?
4. What does Chris think when he sits up in the bed?
5. Who does Chris recognize as the man who helped him?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)