Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Introduction
1. Give a one-sentence synopsis of WHAT DREAMS MAY COME.
2. What is the main thing that bothers Chris about his death and subsequent life in Summerland?
3. What does Chris do to find Ann and help her?
4. What is the frame in which Chris' story is written?
Short Essay Question - Chapters 1 - 2
5. Describe Chris' experience in the hospital when his soul first leaves his body.
6. Who does Chris encounter in the hospital halls and what do you think the...
This section contains 996 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)