|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ann's death affect those in Summerland?
(a) It motivates most of them to pay more attention to their loved ones.
(b) It shakes them all.
(c) It does not affect them since they do not know Ann.
(d) It causes them to pray round the clock.
2. What does Albert explain to Chris in Chapter 13?
(a) How to create material things.
(b) How to eat if he wants.
(c) About how God visits occasionally.
(d) About Chris' death memories.
3. Who can no longer sense Chris' presence?
4. What does Albert believe about Ann's suicide?
(a) She thought she was doing the right thing so her children did not have to care for her.
(b) She made the decision out of her own free will.
(c) She did not really intend to go through with it and therefore it is an accident.
(d) She was mentally unstable and therefore partially not to blame.
5. What does Chris do at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Tries to take the dog out for a walk.
(b) Starts searching for his wife.
(c) Goes in to Ian's room to talk with him.
(d) Lies down because he is tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through whom is Ann's punishment meted?
2. What is growing in Chris?
3. Of what does Albert remind Chris?
4. What is Ann's response when Chris outright tells her that he is her husband?
5. Which sphere is Summerland?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)