|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes a letter about Chris?
(c) His daughter, Marie.
2. How does Chris try to get Ann to see her new life?
(a) As real.
(b) As changeable.
(c) As good.
(d) As a sort of a dream.
3. What will the man do to contact Chris?
(a) Tell Albert.
(b) Tell Leona.
(c) Send an angel.
(d) Send a message.
4. What does Albert explain to Chris in Chapter 13?
(a) About Chris' death memories.
(b) About how God visits occasionally.
(c) How to eat if he wants.
(d) How to create material things.
5. To what does Ann reluctantly agree?
(a) Staying at Richard's house for awhile.
(b) A wake.
(c) A seance.
(d) Sending Ian to boarding school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of Albert's former beliefs does he share with Chris?
2. What does Chris admire about Albert's home?
3. What does Ann want from Chris?
4. Who do Leona and Chris met?
5. Why is Chris angry at Albert?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)