|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ian sense?
(a) That Ginger can see Chris.
(b) That Chris must decide to wake or die.
(c) That his mother will not live much longer.
(d) Chris' presence.
2. Who can no longer sense Chris' presence?
3. Who does Chris recognize as the man who helped him?
(a) Chris' next door neighbor who died two years earlier.
(b) Chris' cousin Albert.
(c) Chris' uncle.
(d) Chris' grandfather.
4. What is the atmosphere like in Summerland?
(c) Set in stone.
(d) There is no atmostphere.
5. Why are there no mirrors in Summerland?
(a) There are plenty of lakes to view one's reflection if desired.
(b) They would reflect their imperfect state.
(c) They are a symbol of vanity.
(d) There is no light to see in them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Chris bound to Ann?
2. What does Albert explain to Chris in Chapter 13?
3. What does Chris now comprehend?
4. What does the man in the hall who feels solid tell Chris?
5. Who judges the individual?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)