|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of Albert's former beliefs does he share with Chris?
(a) A belief in the instant perfection of all who die.
(b) A belief that there is no life after physical death.
(c) A belief in heaven and hell when Albert was in the physical.
(d) The fact that he had no beliefs.
2. What does Chris do when a voice tells him not to fight dying?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He gets angry.
(c) He acquiesces.
(d) He is frightened.
3. What does Albert explain to Chris in Chapter 13?
(a) About Chris' death memories.
(b) How to create material things.
(c) About how God visits occasionally.
(d) How to eat if he wants.
4. Why is it hard for Ann to believe that Chris is still alive in some form?
(a) She does believe Chris is still alive.
(b) Ann learned as a child that religion is illusion.
(c) Ann has a dream that Chris no longer exists.
(d) Ann does not believe in life after the physical life.
5. What happens to Chris at the moment of his death?
(a) He sees his wife standing by his bed.
(b) He glimpses God for a brief moment.
(c) He sees everyone who he knows who has died before him.
(d) His life flashes before his eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Chris do even though there are no physical needs in Summerland?
2. Where does Albert leave Chris?
3. What raiment does Albert don?
4. Who keeps track of some family members?
5. Who does Chris see in the church?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)