|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What puts an even greater distance between Chris and his wife?
(a) His decision to go to Europe.
(b) His decision to move upwards from Summerland.
(c) His decision to reincarnate.
(d) Her suicide.
2. What does Chris now comprehend?
(a) Why God allowed him to die.
(b) Things he did not know before.
(c) How much his wife loves him.
(d) The purpose of life.
3. How does Chris staying in the Lower Realms help Ann?
(a) He thinks he can convert her.
(b) He is assigned to stay there.
(c) He feels sorry for her.
(d) It opens her eyes to the possibility of a greater spiritual life.
4. Where does Chris see Ian trying to comfort Ann?
(a) At the cemetary.
(b) At the hospital.
(c) In Chris and Ann's bedroom.
(d) At his brother's house.
5. To what is Ann resistant?
(a) The idea that the cat can see Chris.
(b) The idea of hell.
(c) The minister's words.
(d) Perry's words.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard bring to the cemetery?
2. Who is Albert?
3. What happens to Chris at the moment of his death?
4. What does Richard's companion suggest?
5. Why does Ann want Richard to stop trying to console her?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)