|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can no longer sense Chris' presence?
2. Who writes a letter about Chris?
(c) His daughter, Marie.
3. How are Chris' screenplays characterized?
(c) All very uplifting.
(d) Some uplifting; some led people astray.
4. What is Chris' greatest need?
(a) To figure out if he is dead.
(b) To comfort his kids.
(c) To ask for a reprieve from the heavenly authorities.
(d) To be with Ann.
5. What happens to Chris at the moment of his death?
(a) He sees his wife standing by his bed.
(b) His life flashes before his eyes.
(c) He sees everyone who he knows who has died before him.
(d) He glimpses God for a brief moment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who alerts Perry to Chris' presence?
2. What does the man in the hall who feels solid tell Chris?
3. What bothers Chris about Summerland?
4. How does Robert feel about the manuscript?
5. What happens to Chris?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)