|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in the hall who feels solid tell Chris?
(a) That Chris must come with him.
(b) That Chris is dead.
(c) That Chris is going to recover.
(d) That Chris can choose to stay in life or go.
2. Who runs to greet Chris?
(a) A stillborn child he and Ann had years ago.
(b) His dead dog, Katie.
(c) His dead cat, Katie.
(d) The pony Chris has as a child.
3. Who does Chris see in the church?
(a) His sister who has been dead 10 years.
(c) The man who talks to him in the hospital.
(d) His deceased parents.
4. How does Albert answer Chris' questions?
(a) With innuendo.
(b) He refuses to answer them.
(c) Before Chris can even ask them.
(d) With detailed answers.
5. What does Chris now comprehend?
(a) Things he did not know before.
(b) Why God allowed him to die.
(c) How much his wife loves him.
(d) The purpose of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Chris bound to Ann?
2. What does Chris do when a voice tells him not to fight dying?
3. What happens to Chris that seems very strange?
4. What puts an even greater distance between Chris and his wife?
5. What is Chris' occupation?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)