|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the atmosphere like in Summerland?
(a) Set in stone.
(b) There is no atmostphere.
2. How does Richard feel about what Perry says about Chris?
(a) He thinks Chris is dead and does not exist any longer.
(b) He thinks Perry is making it up.
(c) He thinks Chris is alive but not there.
(d) He believes him.
3. What does Chris say about his Aunt Vera and Uncle Eddy?
(a) They are happy to be together.
(b) They are moving to the fourth ring.
(c) They invite Chris to stay with them.
(d) They are not together.
4. What of Albert's former beliefs does he share with Chris?
(a) A belief that there is no life after physical death.
(b) The fact that he had no beliefs.
(c) A belief in heaven and hell when Albert was in the physical.
(d) A belief in the instant perfection of all who die.
5. What does the man in the hall who feels solid tell Chris?
(a) That Chris can choose to stay in life or go.
(b) That Chris must come with him.
(c) That Chris is going to recover.
(d) That Chris is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Chris refuses to believe the man?
2. What is Chris' occupation?
3. Why are there no mirrors in Summerland?
4. What sense about one's life does everyone feel?
5. What gets in the way of Perry's being able to connect Chris and Ann?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)