|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gets in the way of Perry's being able to connect Chris and Ann?
(a) His lack of faith.
(b) Chris's reluctance.
(c) His limited psychic abilities.
(d) His arrogance.
2. How do the works of literature exist in this library?
(a) As conceptions.
(b) As thought.
(c) In their pure form.
(d) Exactly as they exist on earth.
3. What place does Chris visit?
(a) The Hall of Unbelievers.
(b) The Hall of Religious Theory.
(c) The Hall of Good and Bad Deeds.
(d) The Hall of Literature.
4. What will the man do to contact Chris?
(a) Tell Albert.
(b) Send a message.
(c) Send an angel.
(d) Tell Leona.
5. What can Chris learn from the place Leona is taking him?
(b) What he can be striving for.
(c) What he wants to avoid.
(d) When Ann is due to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris recognize?
2. Where is the one place called Hell?
3. How does Richard feel about what Perry says about Chris?
4. How does Ann's house appear to Chris as he approaches it?
5. What has no meaning for Chris?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)