|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes a letter about Chris?
(b) His daughter, Marie.
2. Why does Ann want Richard to stop trying to console her?
(a) It only makes her feel worse.
(b) She does not believe Chris is alive in spirit.
(c) She wants to have time to find Chris alone.
(d) She thinks he is coming on to her.
3. Where does Leona offer to take Chris?
(a) To the next level down.
(b) To look at Earth from space.
(c) To the next level up.
(d) To the House of Records.
4. What prevents Chris from being at peace the way Leona and Albert seem to be?
(a) Chris' obsession with Ann.
(b) His resistance to peace.
(c) The bad dreams he keeps having.
(d) Chris' desire to change.
5. What does the man who seems solid to Chris tell him?
(a) He must go on.
(b) He will not find peace until he moves on.
(c) He will make things worse staying there.
(d) He can wait as long as necessary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the man do to contact Chris?
2. What can Chris learn from the place Leona is taking him?
3. To what does Ann reluctantly agree?
4. What crosses the driveway in front of Chris?
5. How does Richard feel about what Perry says about Chris?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)