1. Why does Chris leave his wife?
(a) He dies.
(b) He falls in love with another woman.
(c) He has to go to serve in the military.
(d) He is tired of marriage.
2. What bothers Chris about Summerland?
(a) It is superficial.
(b) Ann is not with him.
(c) It is boring.
(d) It is too cheerful.
3. What puts an even greater distance between Chris and his wife?
(a) His decision to move upwards from Summerland.
(b) Her suicide.
(c) His decision to go to Europe.
(d) His decision to reincarnate.
4. Who is Albert?
(a) Chris' best friend from childhood.
(b) The drunk driver who kills Chris.
(c) Chris' cousin.
(d) Chris' middle son.
5. Where does Chris have to go to search for Ann?
(b) The Lower Realms.
(c) Another part of Summerland.
(d) The reincarnation temple.
6. Why does Chris decide to stay in Hell?
(a) To help those in hell to ascend higher.
(b) It's nice and warm.
(c) To be with Ann.
(d) To have an easier time contacting those still alive.
This section contains 4,920 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)