1. Why does Chris leave his wife?
(a) He falls in love with another woman.
(b) He has to go to serve in the military.
(c) He is tired of marriage.
(d) He dies.
2. What bothers Chris about Summerland?
(a) Ann is not with him.
(b) It is boring.
(c) It is too cheerful.
(d) It is superficial.
3. What puts an even greater distance between Chris and his wife?
(a) Her suicide.
(b) His decision to move upwards from Summerland.
(c) His decision to go to Europe.
(d) His decision to reincarnate.
4. Who is Albert?
(a) The drunk driver who kills Chris.
(b) Chris' best friend from childhood.
(c) Chris' cousin.
(d) Chris' middle son.
5. Where does Chris have to go to search for Ann?
(a) Another part of Summerland.
(b) The reincarnation temple.
(d) The Lower Realms.
6. Why does Chris decide to stay in Hell?
(a) To be with Ann.
(b) It's nice and warm.
(c) To have an easier time contacting those still alive.
(d) To help those in hell to ascend higher.
This section contains 4,920 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)