• WHAT DREAMS MAY COME is a story of love and devotion that transcends the bonds of Time, of Heaven, and of Hell.
• Chris is killed in an accident and leaves his wife, Ann, in a state of despair.
• Chris is dictating this story to a clairvoyant and instructs the psychic to give the manuscript to his brother.
• Robert does not know whether to believe that the manuscript really is true, but the events in it cause him to review his life
Chapters 1 - 2
• Chris is involved in an auto accident and is grievously injured. A voice tells him to let go, which angers Chris.
• Chris's entire life flashes through his head.
• Chris leaves his body but does not yet know he is dead. A man in the hall informs Chris that he is dead.
• Chris goes to his home and does not know where everyone...
This section contains 1,770 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)