|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Richard took a taxi to the East Indian neighborhood, the taxi driver pointed out a man sitting on the front steps of a concrete block house and stated that the man's son was studying medicine where?
(d) New York.
2. While on a tour inside the United Nations building in Geneva, Switzerland, Richard spotted a physicist friend of his from where?
(c) The U.S.A.
3. What kind of style did the queen's secretary build his house in?
(b) English tudor.
4. What was the bathtub made out of at the inn in Iseokitsu?
5. Before Richard was born, his father told his mother that "if it's a boy, he's going to be a" what?
6. How many co-chairmen assisted Richard during the conference in Kyoto?
7. The first time Richard ever said anything to the most popular girl at school was where?
(a) During lunch break.
(b) At a dance.
(c) In class.
(d) In a park.
8. Who was the head of NASA who called Richard a few days after the accident?
(a) Gerald Waters.
(b) Gwen Williams.
(c) William Graham.
(d) Walter Gold.
9. Richard talked about himself and Murray keeping each other awake on the plane arguing, but then they woke up over where?
10. What did Richard invite his first date to do with him?
(a) Go out to eat at a fancy restaurant.
(b) Go to a dance.
(c) Go to the movies.
(d) Go to a play.
11. What type of joints are made at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida?
(a) Field joints.
(b) Energy joints.
(c) Link joints.
(d) Factory joints.
12. The head of NASA had worked at the Hughes Aircraft Company where Richard had given lectures on which day of the week?
13. How far was the shrine from the inn where Richard stayed in Iseokitsu?
(a) About five miles.
(b) About half a mile.
(c) About one mile.
(d) About two miles.
14. What was the name of Richard's dog?
15. In Part 1, Richard mentions an artist friend who stated that scientists take beautiful flowers apart and then the flowers become what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Richard finally able to oblige the university that wanted him to speak?
2. What type of joints are sealed at the Morton Thiokol factory?
3. Richard attended some meetings in Poland inside the palace. What was painted on the ceiling of the palace?
4. Richard decided to attend a new shrine dedication; what were the kids doing during the ceremony?
5. What is located at the back end of the space shuttle orbiter?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)