Short Answer Questions Key
1. In Part 1, Richard mentions an artist friend who stated that scientists take beautiful flowers apart and then the flowers become what?
2. When Richard talks about getting older and taking up reading and drawing, he mentions that he has limited what?
3. Before Richard was born, his father told his mother that "if it's a boy, he's going to be a" what?
4. When Richard was little and in a high chair, what did his father bring home for him to play with that were of various colors?
5. When Richard was a small boy, what did his father read to him?
The Encyclopaedia Britannica.
6. Where was the place that Richard mentions that all people from New York City go in the summer?
The Catskill Mountains.
This section contains 4,901 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)