|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Meet the Press; Afterthoughts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard talked about himself and Murray keeping each other awake on the plane arguing, but then they woke up over where?
2. The secretary to the queen had a yard that was not yet landscaped except for what?
(a) A flower garden.
(b) A playground.
(c) A horse enclosure.
(d) A vegetable garden.
3. When Richard looked in the garden near his room at the small family inn in Iseokitsu, he noticed what color of tree frog?
4. In the beginning of I Just Shook His Hand, what university does Richard mention that had wanted him to come speak for years?
(a) University of Florida.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Stanford University.
(d) Kyoto University.
5. A lady across the street from the inn in Iseokitsu gave Richard what?
(a) A painting.
(b) A silk ball.
(c) A wind chime.
(d) A kimono.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of joints are made at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida?
2. Who told Richard that they also had a cousin in the press?
3. What was the name of the girl that Richard has his first date with?
4. After Richard got off the red-eye flight to Washington, what hotel did he check in to?
5. When Richard took a taxi to the East Indian neighborhood, the taxi driver pointed out a man sitting on the front steps of a concrete block house and stated that the man's son was studying medicine where?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)