|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Meet the Press; Afterthoughts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Richard's immediate reaction when he found out where the investigation of the shuttle accident was going to be?
(a) To ask his wife to come along with him.
(b) To become involved as much as possible.
(c) Not to do it.
(d) To see who else he knew on the committee.
2. When Richard took his first date out, what did they talk about playing?
(b) The piano.
(d) Freeze tag.
3. In Part 1: Getting Ahead, Richard was returning from Brazil by what?
4. The head of NASA had worked at the Hughes Aircraft Company where Richard had given lectures on which day of the week?
5. When Richard took a taxi to the East Indian neighborhood, the taxi driver pointed out a man sitting on the front steps of a concrete block house and stated that the man's son was studying medicine where?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. The taxi driver mentioned in Part 1: Getting Ahead said he wanted to build for the future by betting on horses. What did the taxi driver say he would buy if he won money on the horses?
2. What lingo did Mr. Fichtel say was used when all the conditions are satisfied and "we're ready to move to the next phase of the operation"?
3. What was the name of the hotel in Brussels where Richard was writing his letter from on October 11th, 1961?
4. When Richard looked in the garden near his room at the small family inn in Iseokitsu, he noticed what color of tree frog?
5. When Richard's father showed him a photo of the pope, what did he tell Richard is the difference between the pope and the people that are bowing before him?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)