|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Meet the Press; Afterthoughts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Richard looked in the garden near his room at the small family inn in Iseokitsu, he noticed what color of tree frog?
2. How many computers does the shuttle have on board?
3. Where was Richard's cousin working when Richard started working for the investigation committee?
4. Richard received a letter from a feminist group after a few of his lectures were published. What was Richard's short reply to this letter?
(a) "Don't bug me, man!"
(b) "What are you talking about?"
(c) "Please stop the nonsense!"
(d) "I've never heard of a woman scientist who knows more than me."
5. What was the name of the hotel in Brussels where Richard was writing his letter from on October 11th, 1961?
(a) The Europe Hotel.
(b) Hotel Amigo.
(c) The Grand Hotel.
(d) Hotel Brussels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of the NASA building being on 8th Street as had been written, what street was it actually located on?
2. What is located at the back end of the space shuttle orbiter?
3. Where did the commission travel to to deliver their report to the president?
4. What did Richard's mother teach him were the highest forms of understanding?
5. In what color did Richard see the letter X in his mind?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)