|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Fantastic Figures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the solid-fuel rockets separate from the shuttle, where do they fall?
(a) Into the sea.
(b) Into the atmosphere and then they disintegrate.
(c) On barren land.
(d) They float into space.
2. When Richard lost his pen; he asked for a pen at a kiosk and was told a pen cost how much?
(b) 68 Zlotys.
(d) 14 Zlotys.
3. As range safety officer at Kennedy Space Center, what did Mr. Ullian have to decide?
(a) Whether to put destruct charges on the shuttle or not.
(b) Whether to launch the shuttle or not.
(c) Whether to let visitors in to see the launch of the shuttle or not.
(d) How many people were to go on the shuttle.
4. When Richard and his father were examining the leaf that was picked off a tree he stated that the line is the beginning of what color of fly?
5. What was on the towel that hung close to the tub at the inn in Iseokitsu?
(a) A blue duck.
(b) A yellow shark.
(c) Daffy Duck.
(d) Mickey Mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard was so sensitive about being a sissy that it even bothered him to buy what snacks from the market?
2. What job did the head of the investigation commission have that made Richard feel sorry for him?
3. What type of joints are sealed at the Morton Thiokol factory?
4. What did Richard's mother teach him were the highest forms of understanding?
5. In Part 1: Hotel City, Richard mentions going on a tour inside the United Nations building in Geneva, Switzerland. What kind of handles did the big auditorium doors have?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)