|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Fantastic Figures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Arlene was in the hospital in Albuquerque, why did she have a little charcoal broiler in her room?
(a) To give to Richard as a gift.
(b) To make steaks.
(c) To keep it warm.
(d) To make it more like home.
2. When Richard went to a local hardware store, what does he buy besides some pliers and a small C-clamp?
(a) A hammer.
(b) Some safety glasses.
(c) Two screwdrivers.
(d) Some wire.
3. Who was the head of NASA who called Richard a few days after the accident?
(a) Walter Gold.
(b) William Graham.
(c) Gwen Williams.
(d) Gerald Waters.
4. The secretary to the queen had a yard that was not yet landscaped except for what?
(a) A playground.
(b) A flower garden.
(c) A vegetable garden.
(d) A horse enclosure.
5. How old was Henry Bethe when he talked to Richard before a lecture by Konrad Lorenz?
(a) Eight or nine-years old.
(b) Twelve or thirteen-years old.
(c) Ten or eleven-years old.
(d) Four or five-years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Richard went away to college after completing high school, where did he go?
2. The first time Richard ever said anything to the most popular girl at school was where?
3. Richard states in Check Six, that his name was in the newspaper every day as a result of what?
4. Every time the university mentioned in question #55 would ask Richard to come speak, what happened?
5. In Part 1: Getting Ahead, Richard was returning from Brazil by what?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)