|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Fantastic Figures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The instruction manual to the device the ice crew used for measuring the temperatures said that the instrument must be out in the environment for at least how many minutes before using?
2. What is located behind the area where the crew sits on a space shuttle?
(a) The engines.
(b) The fuel rockets.
(d) The cargo bay.
3. What is located at the back end of the space shuttle orbiter?
(a) The cargo bay.
(b) The fuel tanks.
(c) The space for the crew.
(d) The engines.
4. While Richard and his father were examining the leaf that was picked off a tree he stated that the line is the beginning of a fly with what color of wings?
5. What was the name of Richard's dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of joints are sealed at the Morton Thiokol factory?
2. Richard attended some meetings in Poland inside the palace. What was painted on the ceiling of the palace?
3. Instead of the NASA building being on 8th Street as had been written, what street was it actually located on?
4. What type of joints are made at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida?
5. After Richard graduated from college where did he decide to further his education?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)