|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Fantastic Figures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose group did Richard spend most his time in?
(a) Dr. Ride.
(b) Mr. Acheson.
(c) General Kutyna.
(d) Mr. Sutter.
2. In Part 1, Richard mentions an artist friend who stated that scientists take beautiful flowers apart and then the flowers become what?
3. What type of joints are made at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida?
(a) Energy joints.
(b) Factory joints.
(c) Field joints.
(d) Link joints.
4. What time ddid Richard say they ate dinner in Greece?
(a) Between 4:30 and 5 pm.
(b) Between 8 and 9 pm.
(c) Between 9:30 and 10 pm.
(d) Between 5 and 6 pm.
5. How many co-chairmen assisted Richard during the conference in Kyoto?
Short Answer Questions
1. While on a tour inside the United Nations building in Geneva, Switzerland, Richard spotted a physicist friend of his from where?
2. When Richard took his first date out, what did they talk about playing?
3. When Richard wanted to stay at a small inn in Iseokitsu but was discouraged by his host and by the innkeeper, Richard asked what the trouble was. What did the innkeeper tell the host the trouble is?
4. What did Richard say Arlene played beautifully?
5. In Fantastic Figures, what was the name of the Thiokol manager who testified at a meeting of the commission?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)