|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Check Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the letter from Henry Bethe to Gweneth, Henry mentions a time when Richard was talking to him that he felt itchy and impatient waiting for a lecture. Richard mentioned to Henry that there are twice as many what?
(a) Animals as humans.
(b) Adults as babies.
(c) Ants as bees.
(d) Numbers as numbers.
2. When General Kutyna and Richard left the room where they were discussing the shuttle, how many generals were waiting to use the room?
3. What was the name of the rule that General Kutyna informs Richard about?
(a) Watch three.
(b) Check six.
(c) Fire twelve.
(d) Hold nine.
4. A lady across the street from the inn in Iseokitsu gave Richard what?
(a) A kimono.
(b) A wind chime.
(c) A silk ball.
(d) A painting.
5. In what year was Richard finally able to oblige the university that wanted him to speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides the name that Richard and Gweneth gave to their dog, what other pet name did Richard call him in his letter?
2. The taxi driver mentioned in Part 1: Getting Ahead said he wanted to build for the future by betting on horses. What did the taxi driver say he would buy if he won money on the horses?
3. Richard states in Check Six, that his name was in the newspaper every day as a result of what?
4. When the rabbi asked Richard, "if it is so traumatic for you, why do you come to Sunday school?" What did Richard say?
5. When Richard went to NASA to learn about the shuttle, the first briefer told him about the whole shuttle except for what part?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)